It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machete-Wielding Thugs Fight it out on Busy Southend Seafront

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The London Massive turned up at Southend on Tuesday for a beach party in the Sun which had been advertised on Tic-Toc , as the video shows much fun and festivities were had , along with a few knife wounds.

Broken and lawless.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yeah somehow this will be white people's fault

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Long hot summer ahead.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Why wouldn't it be?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: SprocketUK

Why wouldn't it be?

aye, quite

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Are machetes common beach equipment in that area? I was unaware of their use for possibly making sand castles or sand sculptures.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

are those fella's in the yellow vests cops in the first video? cause in the second one you can tell they are.
if they are, what's the deal with just strolling up looking down at i guess their cell phones, instead of going over and putting some boots in some thug asses?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

are those fella's in the yellow vests cops in the first video?

Security Guards.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Message to Keir Starmer from Nigel Farage.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:13 AM
link   

He's spot on.

"The Far Right" is such a cowardly cop-out. Not only that but Starmer is taking the populace for clueless idiots if thats what he claims is the problem.

Anyone with even half a brain can see the problem.

It starts at 12 miles out to sea, and ends in graveyards.
England must fight back and if the government havnt the stones to do it, then the people have to.

That boiling point is nearly there, one more attack by a coward resulting in deaths and England, i think, will explode.
Obviously thats my opinion, but a very strong case therein.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I see a whole lot of people from the same, or similar, ethnic background in the OP's video. I wonder...were there any liquor stores looted? Sainsbury's Local or Tesco shops burned down? Marks & Spencer looted of their Nike shoes and handbags?

edit on 8/2/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Are machetes common beach equipment in that area? I was unaware of their use for possibly making sand castles or sand sculptures.

They're legal to carry if shealthed and secured when going to and from a location where they have a legitimate purpose to be used - I used to have one for volunteering at the woodland trust and clearing scrub but ended up handing it in at a police amnesty after a few times using it.

Even when trained in how to use them safely and how to direct air ambulance to location and landing spot using semaphore or light based morse code, they're still lethal with one tiny error and loppers/thwackers are far more effective and pose little to no risk.

Machette fights between drugs gangs have been fairly common for a few years and when I was a teenager it was common for one member to lie in the road pretending to be injured while their mates hid in bushes/gardens with them waiting for someone unaware of surroundings to offer help to the person in the road so they could rob them.

They do have a couple of legitimate uses on beaches maintaining dunes and coastal errosion defences but anyone doing that would be wearing high vis jacket with their name on and organisation they're working/volunteering for as part of health and safety/avoiding false reports to police etc...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

No, no, NO! Machetes are absolutely required gear in the UK for breaking open all the coconuts which fall from the palm trees which, as you know, are just EVERYWHERE in the UK! They are also very useful in hacking through all of the tropical jungle undergrowth and endless bamboo stands prevalent throughout the UK also!

Mai Tai, anyone? Umbrella drinks???

/sarcasm

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Security guards are probably on minimum wage or not much more.

As long as they daft excuse for human beings are chopping one another up.

And not innocent bystanders.

It's simply not worth getting involved for £11.44 an hour.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In total agreement mate.
No way do they get paid enough to get involved in that sort of #.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

"The Far Right" is such a cowardly cop-out. Not only that but Starmer is taking the populace for clueless idiots if thats what he claims is the problem.

Agreed mate , I also think he's declared war on the 4 million "Far Right" people who voted Reform UK and the Conservative voters who didn't vote Reform but are concerned about the continued influx of migrants legal and illegal.

Calling people mindless yobs is only going to have 1 effect , I think he want's to start a war with the Right to give him an excuse to implement policies like Biometric ID cards , facial recognition cameras on the streets and more censorship of the Internet

It's a war he will lose.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Former undercover MET police Detective Peter Bleksley hits out at government for calling people Far Right and the police for their perceived 2 tier policing , 6 minutes of informed comment.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That video should be broadcast in every news outlet, every social media site and every related thread here on ATS.

How can anyone argue or disagree with that?

new topics

top topics

join