It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala The laughing goddess

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Kamala Is So Unpopular With Blacks, She Needs Degenerate Rappers Who Sing About Their P*ssies To Open For Her - VIDE O

Rapper Megan Thee Stallion performs 'Savage' at VP Kamala Harris' rally in Atlanta Georgia.

The song Megan Thee Stallion is performing discusses how "any ni**a I let hit is still attached... but you know this p*ssy fat."

"I'm a savage, yeah. Classy, bougie, ratchet, yeah. Sassy, moody, nasty, huh. Acting stupid, what's happening?"

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: pennylane123

Also named Lakshmi - wealth, prosperity and it goes on, you can't make this up.

en.wikipedia.org...

A multicultural name that manages to sound soft and strong at the same time, Kamala is also another name for the Hindu goddess Lakshmi.

nameberry.com...

Her parents just named her after a Hindu goddess… doesn’t make her one, though evidently Kamala is a form of Kali( Kali stands on the demon holding its severed head). Kali is really known as the consort of Shiva, whereas Laksmi is the consort of Vishnu.
www.exoticindiaart.com...
I will say that Ms Harris is nowhere close to Laksmi or Kali. Kali is the consort of Shiva, the destroyer of evil.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think at times that this leftwing (and some rightwing) push of women into leadership roles without any real justification or general consensus is something that started a long time ago and we need to start finding out who is in the coven and how we should expose it and destroy it if possible.

Look a little deeper, scratch the surface, and you will see there are many many people that love sorcery.

Here is a small first step?

www.nairaland.com...

and another:

thepeoplesvoice.tv...

It pretty much goes on and on. BTW, do not try to find these on ANY search engine that uses Google search template. You will not find them. Things that make you go hmmmm.....

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
You seriously can not make this up.

There is an ancient Hindu goddess from Mesopotamia Called Kamala the laughing or Cackling goddess .

The laughing goddess, an ancient Devi god . Kamalas middle name is Devi.

She might be the actual Whore of Babylon referred to in revelations. with the purple dress and pearls , the whole 9 yards.

I think they are using revelations as a script to make people think its the end days.

mocking Christianity , the pale horse , gates of hell.

pretty interesting

Oh the horror... an Indian woman named after an Indian Goddess... this is no different than a young man named Abraham or Joseph... or Jesus...

In Hinduism, Kamalā (Sanskrit: कमला) transl. 'lotus' or Kamalātmikā, (Sanskrit: कमलात्मिका) also known as Kamalālayā (transl. the one who dwells in lotuses) is considered to be the Tantric characterisation of the goddess of prosperity, Lakshmi.[3] In Shaktism, she is represented as the Devi in the fullness of her graceful aspect. She is believed to be the tenth and the last Mahavidya.[4] She is also considered to be the last form of the goddess Adi Parashakti.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

She's a brain dead bimbo who slept her ay to the top. In her own way, a puppet stooge like Obama and Brandon.
But I can't forget the impression I get that the globalist puppet masters are the most misogynistic people on the planet and see women and children only as chattel. I don't think they'd let a woman become POTUS even if they pretend to support her.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

So you can pass the California bar exam?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Some things can't be coincidental and there must be some truth to it

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There's Nostradamus and that video...'My Pet Goat' as sources for 'connect the dots' (solutions)

'goddess' Shiva doing the dance-of-destruction might get Kalama to play that role as the whirling dervish-of-chaos instead of the potus... despite winning the popular... vote

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
You seriously can not make this up.

There is an ancient Hindu goddess from Mesopotamia Called Kamala the laughing or Cackling goddess .

The laughing goddess, an ancient Devi god . Kamalas middle name is Devi.

She might be the actual Whore of Babylon referred to in revelations. with the purple dress and pearls , the whole 9 yards.

I think they are using revelations as a script to make people think its the end days.

mocking Christianity , the pale horse , gates of hell.

pretty interesting

Also the Godess of EROTICA.

Wait for the photos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join