It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rony Vernet Brazil UFO Trip July 2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Buckle up this one is big and interesting.

In Brazil they have being seeing balls of light, going back to at least the 1500, and recorded in the journals of Spanish priests.

The locals in the last century have reported they are able to shoot light out, both to illuminate the ground and, in some cases, paralyze or harm.

Brazilian UFO researcher Rony Venet (Twitter account) recently took a trip to the depths of the Brazilian rain forest far away from civilization and set up thousands of dollars of recording equipment and captured this phenomenon and a lot more he did not expect.

Balls of light.

Poltergeist sounds and movement.

He’s found an area similar to Skinwalker ranch where UFOs go in and out of our reality through a portal region centered around a huge tree. They both come out and go in at this location and the locals won’t allow anyone near at night as people get hurt.

1.6 ghz frequency in combination with poltergeist, battery drain, ufos, and more…

He has the setup hooked through satellite internet and capturing even more phenomenon to this day.

He is working with scientists to get this data peer reviewed and published.

Here is his interview with Ross describing his trip and some of the phenomenon he’s captured first hand.

Here are some highlights.

He repeatedly caught video of the orange flashing lights. There are many examples throughout the video - for example 52:45 - lights in sky.

He saw a luminous fog forming a spectral hand shape. He describes it similar to drone show in brightness and for. It, like the lights, went into the tree area and disappeared. 54:20 - spectral hand/ luminous cloud

An orb flew over the village and shown lights on the ground. It disabled the camera looking up that would have caught video of the orb: 49:16 lights on ground.

This one he did not get photos/video as he was setting up:

Up on ladder fixing camera, ufo came up behind them. 1-2 meter sphere 1 meter from ground 5 meters away zero noise. They were working and did not see it. Locals told them look behind you and they turned and saw it. Very bright but you could look and not be hurt. They hurried down ladder and looked at object and it stared flying away. Launched drone and caught up to it. Could see drone and object one meter from the ufo with their eyes. But drone could not record the ufo. You could see it with eyes, but drone camera could not see it even though it was recording. UFO apparently stealthing to camera but not vision of people on ground.

These things are going on continuously and entire villages seeing it, not isolated individuals. He had multiple witnesses to all these events he describes.

He is continuing to record UFOs remotely and will be going back with scientists and sounds like Ross will be going with him to record video also.

This is huge. And providing continual data.

Lots more to come. I will keep this thread updated like I do my Peru thread: ATS Thread
edit on 29-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Typos, added context last sentence.

edit on 29-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect changing Rony to Tony

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
In Brazil they have being seeing balls of light, going back to at least the 1500, and recorded in the journals of Spanish priests.

Spanish priests? That's strange.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Spanish priests? That's strange.

Here is the quote from Rony:

Some indigenous witnesses I intervewed saw this while hunting. Not really a snake of fire but many orange orbs aligned forming something like a fire serpent. We have documents talking about the "Boitatá" from catholic priests talking about indigenous Brazil back to 1566.

Twitter link

edit on 29-7-2024 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
I watched the Ross Coulthart interview a few days ago-and straight off I was getting reminded of the Carlos Diaz experiences in Mexico-orange orbs,whole village has seen them many times-they are thought to be mentioned by the Maya,and they come from and travel into the huge rocky mountains of the area,possible interaction with locals-

Also,Timothy Alberino has seen similar orange orbs in Peru,which "hide" from cameras-and even sometimes disappear if people think about looking/pointing at them-again with multiple sightings over time from the local villagers.

There is a whole lot of strangeness going on in remote places in South America it seems-less humans to worry about interfering maybe.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
I watched the Ross Coulthart interview a few days ago-and straight off I was getting reminded of the Carlos Diaz experiences in Mexico-orange orbs,whole village has seen them many times-they are thought to be mentioned by the Maya,and they come from and travel into the huge rocky mountains of the area,possible interaction with locals-

Also,Timothy Alberino has seen similar orange orbs in Peru,which "hide" from cameras-and even sometimes disappear if people think about looking/pointing at them-again with multiple sightings over time from the local villagers.

There is a whole lot of strangeness going on in remote places in South America it seems-less humans to worry about interfering maybe.

I’ve been following expedition since before Rony left for the Amazon. I have followed his Twitter Chanel since starting my Peru thread. He will answer my questions on occasion.

I asked him recently if they are seeing Pelacaras in these villages and he said no just the luminous phenomenon/ UFOs.
edit on 29-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Correcting autocorrect

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
"I asked him recently if they are seeing Pelacaras in these villages and he said no just the luminous phenomenon/ UFOs."

Lets hope it stays that way-those things sound dodgy as hell.Not sure if they are aliens though.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
"I asked him recently if they are seeing Pelacaras in these villages and he said no just the luminous phenomenon/ UFOs."

Lets hope it stays that way-those things sound dodgy as hell.Not sure if they are aliens though.

I agree when it comes to Peru. I think the tall dark armored "Pelecaras" are humans with advanced tech. Those interested see my thread linked at bottom of OP to Peru.

This phenomenon in Brazil I don’t think is human. Some non human… tech? Trans-dimensional? I don’t know.

It is much like what’s going on at Skinwalker. They have also seen orbs and they think they have some sort of worm-hole there also.

Edit to add: they also have luminous orbs at Skinwalker. Look at 2:40 in this video

edit on 29-7-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The orbs are weird and I agree not human.
Its crazy there is that 1.6 ghz signal at other places where the orbs are.
It will be interesting to see what Rony finds out regarding that signal.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Yeah I watched the Ross n Rony show when it streamed….

This is what I got from screenshots of the vids presented

To nebulous to see anything, of any defined detail

👽🍺

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Some indigenous witnesses I intervewed saw this while hunting. Not really a snake of fire but many orange orbs aligned forming something like a fire serpent. We have documents talking about the "Boitatá" from catholic priests talking about indigenous Brazil back to 1566.

Catholic doesn't mean Spanish, Brazil was "discovered" and colonised by Portugal, not Spain, that's why they speak Portuguese.

Edited to add that, apaprently, the first reference to "boitatá" is from a Jesuit Spanish priest that lived in Portugal and was part of the Portuguese Jesuits, José de Anchieta.

edit on 30/7/2024 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
*UPDATE*

Very happy to announce that my scientific endeavor to research anomalous phenomena in Amazon Jungle was selected by NHIR to have their support and from now I'm part of NHIR UAP research team.

I also would like to thanks Dr. Andre Massaferri, from Brazilian Center for Research in Physics and CERN, who is my supervisor on cosmic rays and high energy physics research to support also this new project.

Twitter

Congrats on getting more scientific study on this Rony. Hope the team discovers lots of new science.

edit on 31-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don’t wish bad on anyone……

But what if Rony….was given a job to eventually shut him up….in the sense he will be absorbed by “make work” projects that go no where and takes him away from the UAP research he’s known for…..

Jus sayin

top topics

join