It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 days - Do you know your candidates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So, as of today, I am told there are 100 days until the 2024 Presidential election. Some would say current circumstances have already dictated the results, whether by design or chance. While I am inclined to agree with that idea, for many reasons including deep state influence, rigged polling machines, bullied voters, media influence on the herd, ect.

Some will vote for party candidates out of habit and bias, some will vote based on skin color or gender influence, some based on financial matters. In the end some will vote for either blue or red because they don't know there are other candidates. I am here today to show you those candidates in the hopes that you will consider something more than the meta format of the 2 party dominance.

And yes in advance, these points are based on my own bias against the 2 party system, political front of the NWO government that you all seem to hate but support every day. Just sayin'.

Its actually very easy to learn about these candidates on your own, you just need an interest in change and hatred for the so called "status quo". I also wont hide the fact that there are several websites that have done all the research for us depending on what you wish to learn.

The first I will present is Ballotpedia. They have done the leg work and compiled a comprehensive and updated list of ALL registered Presidential Candidates and added so much information (with external links) for our consideration. Unfortunately my name is not on the list this election cycle.

Ballotpedia : Presidential Candidates, 2024

It starts with a short list of the top 5 candidates based on their "Noteworthy Candidate Criteria", But there is so much to learn just by scrolling down. Too bad they don't have a corruption rating...

One very important link is for a section on campaign financing. though the information here seems lacking to me, intentionally vague and more of a historical comparison. I suggest for more accurate and up to date campaign financing information you use Open secrets . org. Here you can find a more comprehensive list of donors, sponsors and corporate overlords. This way you know who is controlling said candidate. But lets not forget how many ways politicians have crafted to hide some such information.

One of my suggestions is to find a candidate with little to 0 corporate sponsorship. If you consider the amount of money spent and raised in a campaign as a factor in your vote, you are part of the problem.

Scrolling down the Ballotpedia page linked earlier we can find section titled "Ballot access" This is a good start and provides solid leads on a state by state basis though it seems to be missing some information on a few states. However further down we can find a section with a link to a List of registered 2024 Presidential Candidates

Jackpot!

Check out that graph! so many "other" candidates, you know...all the ones you never hear about because they aren't tied to the deeps state or they don't have corporate owners... I mean donors!!! These are the true Americans, these are the people who still believe in democracy and the Constitution. The real American dream. These are the candidates that still believe that there is hope for America. Hundreds of them! Candidates Like California's own David Bardol of the American Anti-Fascist Party, or New Yorks, Michael Zayas.

You can also check on a state by state basis by inquiring with your states Secretary of State either in person or online.

So before this offically becomes TLDR i do hope you all will consider these alternative candidates and spread the word so we dont have to deal more of the same on the future.
Remember, if your not part of the problem, your part of the solution!!

Happy 100 day countdown to the Elections, may the odds be ever in your favor (am I allowed to use that line?)

edit on 28am311000000024 by datguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Unfortunately those other candidates don’t have a chance in hell. The media is the first obstacle to getting the word out. If you can’t circumvent the propaganda machine then those other candidates will never be heard from.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'll be voting down ticket R for the first time.

I think the reasons are glaringly obvious....

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I stumble across Isidewith in 2020 and I like its format it's depth questioning and rankings, loads of candidates.

Yes Ive heard it was funded by "Left" interests for informational purposes to guide candidates on hot-button topics, probably true but it goes down to the congressional level.

and it has a discussion board that seems extremely level-headed, NGL this site made me a Gabbard fan. Whatis cool about the message board you can get a glimpse of a poster's political leanings from left to right.

They even have a heat map where you out in you zipcode and you can see how well your views fit into your neighbors' feelings.

Predictably or not, the places Ive lived in previously and my parents ' towns are more supportive of my political leanings than my current domicile. We are mostly products of our environment early on, and later gravitate towards what we are familiar with. Im a centrist and there aren't too many centrists around my state just pockets here and there.

Ballotpedia is the best reference material site Ive come across, it has it all and its format is fairly easy too.

www.isidewith.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I know our candidates, but the people calling us to take surveys must think I live somewhere else because the candidates for the positions they ask me about other than President sure are not the people running for the positions here that I can vote for. Those Polls sure are screwed up, I think people from some other country like India are doing the polls. I try to make sure, not to say yes or no and always alter my voice in case they are trying to record parts of what I say for fraud.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I will not be voting for the Border Czar, I will be voting for the other person.
I love my family too much to vote for the Border Czar.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   
We had four years of Trump as President and Four years of Kamala as VP (plus her time in the Senate).
Kamala has praised Biden so she will probably follow most of his agenda.

No one has to guess.

Look at what they did and how things were.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
KNOW YOUR CANDIDATE - For U.S. President

KAMALA HARRIS got less than 2% of the vote in 2019 state primaries. In her own state of California, only 1 in 10 said they would vote for Kamala Harris. Most Californians wanted Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Her horrible personality and slave-owner mentality, followed Kamala to the Vice Presidency...

Exasperation and dysfunction: Inside Kamala Harris’ frustrating start as vice president
Read All about it: www.cnn.com...

KNOW YOUR CANDIDATE!

edit on 2872024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

KNOW YOUR CANDIDATE

DONALD TRUMP has never won the popular vote.

Opened a 2 page ad in the paper calling for the execution of 5 innocent black men.

Convicted of sexually assaulting a woman in a department store.

Loud. Fat. White. Rich. The perfect embodiment of how the world views Americans.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

this is true and I was unsure how to respond but after some thought I need to know, do you think this is because the public at large is intentionally misled or because they are generally uneducated.

I ask because i was discussing politics with my 70+ yo mother, she had no idea there were "other" candidates. Just fyi she IS the "A typical" boomer housewife, very loyal and obedient to my father and usually would take sides with him regardless of whether or not she knew what he was talking about.

But this doesn't account for the later generations. Personally i feel like there should be some disconnect with the political structure and lets say Gen Z voters.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I do like the page, there is a lot information to digest, but yes I think its a bit skewed.
The best example I can offer is the graph with the wild gains by Harris towards the end. even if you account for the dip by the other candidates, its still too large a gain in too short a time. This type of accurate information takes time to collect and compile.
Just one more reason to NOT trust polls, it doesn't say who or how may were polled or where they were from, so all that could be based off of an office poll done by whichever entity operates that website.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
a reply to: WeMustCare

KNOW YOUR CANDIDATE

DONALD TRUMP has never won the popular vote.

Opened a 2 page ad in the paper calling for the execution of 5 innocent black men.

Convicted of sexually assaulting a woman in a department store.

Loud. Fat. White. Rich. The perfect embodiment of how the world views Americans.

The popular vote means zero. Funny you think it does.

Those 5 men are guilty AF.

Donald Trump wasn’t convicted of that.
He isn’t even a convicted felon.

He is loud fat white and rich. Why are you so envious of him?

top topics

join