It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is experiencing a boom in consumer spending by citizens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Imhere

Probably best to answer specific points rather than deflecting?

We already addressed one of the pmc’s leaders that was blown out of the sky and crashed.

You, however are clearly deflecting on the rampant renaming of streets past years honoring Ukrainian Nazi SS Stepan Bandera.

That’s been supported by the current regime in Ukraine.

It’s not a wonder that Russia is not only staying afloat but getting stronger.

A lot of people saw a year ago with the failed hyped Ukrainian offensive, that Russia isn’t exactly weak and it’s showing here.

Not only that but have took key strategic cities/strongholds in the process afterwards.

Currently Chasiv yar is falling. Down south of it Krasnohorivka is falling which will snap a chunk of the frontline in the east.

That’s just the reality of the situation. There will probably be more pressure coming up for some type of negotiations. Because it’ll end up with NATO using up the serviceable Ukrainian population at the end. It’s already bad.

Under Ukraine’s new mobilization law, which came into effect on May 18, Ukrainian men are now facing a choice: Comply and face the possibility of being sent to the frontlines, or try to evade and risk penalties and condemnation.

amp.cnn.com...

edit on 28-7-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Nothing to say about the actual SS tattooed Wagner Group Nazis, then?

Zelensky is Jewish.

Probably why you have so much hate for him?

Any comment, on topic, about the Russian economy?

Or do you just want to obsess about Bandera until the cows come home?

I responded to others by basically saying why is Zelensky going around everywhere asking for billions including the kitchen sink if Russia/economy is so weak and put together by “duct tape and chewing gum”?

Then you go off starting asking random questions.

And then start to frail around desperately trying to accuse people being anti-Jewish, because apparently Zelensky is Jewish lol

Again, if Russia/economy is so weak then why is Russia progressing capturing key stronghold/cities in the east after last summers failed hyped up Ukrainian offensive? While Zelensky continues going around begging for support and billions? Even trying at least twice now to make an appearance on the Oscars/on international sports events etc.

edit on 28-7-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You can assume anything

Actual research says different, so I assume you're lying. Correct me with verifiable facts, not personal anecdotes.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Then why are you giving into the gopher Zelensky popping up with a beggars bowl asking for billions including the kitchen sink from every country on the planet?

Because we dont like Russian scum invaders.

And wish to see the multitude of Ukrainian farmers still standing.

Hold the ""Mighty Russian Bear"" in place with NATO toys.

That's why.
edit on 28-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: DAVID64

You can assume anything. In fact, everything is simple. Remember when you saw Tucker Carlson from a supermarket in Moscow. For what amount he bought a huge amount of food. This is about the purchasing power of the dollar and the ruble. My nephew is a top manager of the world's largest Internet bank Tinkoff. At one time, he recruited a team of 2,000 programmers from all over the world, who wrote an Internet platform for the bank, which now belongs to the Russian VTB Bank. These 2,000 programmers were recruited from among the best programmers from all over the world. And I know what salaries were offered to the best programmers in the world at Tinkoff Bank. So you personally can continue to believe the propaganda data from the Western media. I just know the reality.

You cannot even get basic facts correct. T-Bank is not the worls largest internet bank...

#1 Nubank
#2 SoFi
#3 Chime
#4 Revolut
#5 N26

Does not even break to top 5... everything that leaves your fingertips is a lie... people on this page are seeing through your BS

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

I understood you. You agree with everything else that is said in the thread. So let's write it down)))))

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

How about you addressing the fact that T-Bank is not the World's biggest internet bank.

As you claimed?

Let's write that down.

Hmmm?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Mate, you're apt to have more luck toilet-training a dolphin.

The guy dont admit when he's wrong.

I dont think his handlers would allow it.
edit on 29-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But, I personally trained Her Majesty's dolphin to blow up Nordstream?

She rode it all the way down.

Well done, Flipper.

Wait till Putin gets a load of Skippy the Bush Kangaroo......

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

But, I personally trained Her Majesty's dolphin to blow up Nordstream?

She rode it all the way down.

If i was you, i would expect a phone call from J. D. Vance.

Your skill set may be in demand.

As apparently he likes to watch Dolphins ride if his search history is to be believed.

Anyhoo best i get back on topic i suppose.

Imho the only thing Russia is experiencing a boom in, would be poorly trained dead soldiers they sent to the front to the tune of around 1000 a day.

edit on 29-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sadly, that is 1000 a day less consumers, which lowers the consumer price index as there is more to sell than demand and gives everyone else a false sense of the economy, which is certainly not sustainable.
edit on 1-8-2024 by charlyv because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join