It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden’s DOJ pays off FBI operatives.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
When was the last time you got a million dollar bonus from your employer after you screwed up so badly that a special investigation was required and found major errors in your work?

Inspector general says the FBI is not vindicated by his report on Trump campaign probe

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz said Wednesday that the FBI was justified in opening its 2016 investigation into the Trump campaign, but he told sharply divided lawmakers that he could not vindicate the bureau’s former leaders because of other major errors

WP

Two former FBI officials settle lawsuits with Justice Department over leaked text messages

Peter Strzok, a former top counterintelligence agent who played a crucial role in the investigation into Russian election interference in 2016, settled his case for $1.2 million. Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer who exchanged text messages with Strzok, also reached a separate settlement. Court records reviewed by The Associated Press show she is to be paid $800,000.

link

Your tax dollars at work; used to fund a private war between the two major political parties. Where they find ways to pay their operatives lavishly for their service.

No matter what happens I'm getting paid

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Is someone going to send the final bill to
Mr. O? Asking because these same two players
texted each other that it was the POTUS that
knew about everything.

The exchange, in which Strzok wrote that Obama “wants to know everything we’re doing,” was included in a report released Tuesday by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Republican staff on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, that news makes me want to puke. Can people on the left possibly be happy that that face is on their side?

I could have gone my whole life without ever seeing that guys face again!

He wins the nightmare drag queen serial killer of the universe.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Absolutely stink'n disgusting! Not only were they biased and screwed up their jobs ... but now they get paid millions for doing so. There is no justice in the world. None. AND that guys smirk is really irksome!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
4 Years ago

There is NO middle ground

Hear me out

Who's Really in Charge ?

edit on 27-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: STAND YOUR GROUND

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
All funded by the taxpayer ......

In case that wasnt crystal clear.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ah yes. 7 figures in a court settlement to government goons for pushing lie after vitriolic lie upon the American people, being called out, and still winning a small lottery sum for actually lying and having their feelz hurt.

Even after their boss was caught spying on a political opponent and called out on that too, which was true.

Why do we put up with this sh!t?

ETA: this isn’t rewarding incompetence as Uncle Sam is want to do, it is rewarding unlawful, illegal, and dangerous subterfuge disguised as politics. This is the kind of behavior our forefathers warned the people of.
edit on 27-7-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Looks like those Horns are about to pop up.

a reply to: Dandandat3

top topics

join