It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Crime Ridden Games Ever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Most Crime Ridden Games Ever

Already mayhem and crime happening...

The Australian cyclists coach bus smashed and robbed. Luckily their bikes were not in it.

The changing rooms in the Argentinian under 23 football squad during a training session. Robbed and players lost valuables, watches wallets etc.

The metro cables have been tampered with, up to 800,000 people affected.

There were fires on metros hours before the opening ceremony today.

It hasn't even started!!

I fear a major criminal event happening, murders by immigrants. Probably with knives. Or worse, suicide bombers.

So im gonna wager this will be the most crime ridden games ever.
We all know what a crap hole Paris has become, the horrific gang rape of an Australian girl by 5 men just the other day. 5 African men, more than likely immigrants.

Paris looks like a dump these days, litter strewn everywhere. Right under the Eiffel Tower.
Rapes and stabbings and robberies on a daily basis. They are gonna have a field day with all the sports fans arriving for the games.

Its not gonna be nice that i know.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
So im gonna wager this will be the most crime ridden games ever.

I'm gonna wager right there with you -- I agree.

And when all the investigations are done and whatever people are arrested, we're gonna find out all the sabotage, the attacks and the orchestrated fires are the handiwork of Russian intel agents and whatever people they recruited to do it for them.

That's what my wager is on.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Absolutely you’re 100% right on the nose. All the intelligence agency use Russia as the boogie man and scapegoat for their own wrong doing. So France most likely will too.

The WeF stooges who run France who imported the world’s dregs will most definitely blame Russia. No doubt Russia truely does have actors in France that would be a given and certainly a fact. But to say they will have more impact then Islam is quite the stretch.

a reply to: Mahogani

edit on 26-7-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Paris smells, is ridiculously over priced and over-rated and its full of pompous, arrogant French men and French women with hairy armpits and hairy legs.

Seriously though, like most major cities you have to be on your guard at all times in Paris and if you venture into some/most/all of the grands ensembles it really isn't very nice at all. Some of them really are thirld world like.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Interesting. I knew there were some bad areas, but I didn't realize it was this bad.

I've spent some time living and working in 3rd world countries, and what you describe is very similar to my experiences there.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Honestly mate, the first paragraph was slightly tongue-in-cheek...the second is absolutely true. Some of them are shockingly awful places that defy description.
The reasons are many and varied but its undeniable that despite their well intentioned creation some of these concrete monstrosities have become third world like hovels.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Train/metro sabotage

Also, i found it highly ironic that the refugee team were announced, as all countries were, on a boat. Couldnt make it up.

Most woke ceremony ever seen apparently. I had it on but i was painting didnt really watch any of it
edit on 27 7 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

It's cost around 8 billion to have all of the opening ceremony in Paris instead of at a stadium. I think some of that money would have been better spent on security.

I feel sorry for the outdoor swimmers, who are having to swim in the seine!
edit on 27-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

All that cost 8 billion ??!!!

Also i thought the mayor swam in the Seine last week, no? To prove that it was safe and clean. They probably did a tiny few strokes and straight back out?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Swimming in the Seine???? been there, seen it, never done it. Yet we saw French people diving in and swimming about brushing the Turds out of the way. No, no, no!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't know if it's the most dangerous but it's certainly the gayest.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Paris smells, is ridiculously over priced and over-rated and its full of pompous, arrogant French men and French women with hairy armpits and hairy legs.

Seriously though, like most major cities you have to be on your guard at all times in Paris and if you venture into some/most/all of the grands ensembles it really isn't very nice at all. Some of them really are thirld world like.

I say, the girls is all salty
(Down down, down in)
N' the boys is all sweet
(Down down, down in)
I say, the food ain't too shabby
(Down down, down in)
An' they piss in the street
(Down down) Down in France
(Frank Zappa)

O la la

But the wine sure tastes good.

Cheers
edit on 27-7-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Apparently the video of the opening ceremony has been taken down from the official olympic games website because of the uproar over its content.

There was transvestites with children on the same stage/set up ???

A woke depiction of Jesus last supper ??

And whatever else, i couldnt be arsed to read anymore.

Way to (not) go France. Seems like they've given in to the woke lefties and become one..

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
a reply to: Kurokage

All that cost 8 billion ??!!!

Also i thought the mayor swam in the Seine last week, no? To prove that it was safe and clean. They probably did a tiny few strokes and straight back out?

She jumped in without going fully under water did a handful of strokes without submerging her head and got out.

new topics

top topics

join