It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian vacation killing Somali Pirates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rdambroso

so if someone from my country did something crappy 150 yrs ago, that absolves these animals?...ok if you say so.

That's not what i said and absolves nobody.

We will always disagree on that. On the other handm, Paying to kill 'humans' for sport as loathsome as they may be is a stretch imo.

Exactly, same page there.

But the bright side is, piracy will go down when they realize that those big boats now shoot back.

I would hope so rdambroso, as if that's the case there goes the piracy as well as the murder holiday niche.

Somehow i suspect thought, it may not be quite that easy.
edit on 26-7-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Those pirates are subhuman scum, they know no mercy towards their victims. I don't even want to get into the things they do as perks to women they catch.
They thought violence keeps them safe. Which it did.
If anyone wants to take them out, I would clap.

Of course it could just be a ruse, which would be a shame.
If governments just ignore this kind of crime, the holiday makers have to top these pirate's violence. It's the only thing they understand.

Sorry that I can't muster one iota of compassion for them.
They asked for this. The rise of violent people is inversely related to the softening of the civilised world.

It's not at all the same if it leads to the cessation of unnecessary violence. We are natural beings and have been allowing for far too long to be lenient out of guilt we shouldn't have.

☠️🔫👌
edit on 26-7-2024 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There are some VERY big ranches out West that cover hundreds of thousands of acres. One sold in Colorado not too many years ago. I've postulated that the VERY rich owners could have hunts on those properties or have activities of a questionable nature far from prying eyes.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

I suppose some of the ranches and cattle farms in the likes of Australia and New Zealand would tick the same too similar box.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Owlwatcher

Makes one wonder about the large amount of people that go missing, not just in the US but everywhere, each year...

Def (mostly) not E.T.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Running Man .

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Don't you think it all started with the "COON" hunts in the South? Black men arrested for BS & at midnight the police would take a black prisoner to be released for the hunt. The prisoner was released in the woods, got a certain amt of time
~ 30 min or so to escape & run for their life because they are going to be hunted like animals... being HUNTED by Police, the Clan & , friends or both...SICK SICK SICK ASS PEOPLE!!!
Initially I thought about some movie with Kirt Russell maybe escape NY? I never saw so probably not it.
So here is this....

10 Great Movies About Humans Hunting Humans 0 Great Movies About Humans Hunting Humans
The Most Dangerous Game (1932) World-renowned hunter Bob Rainsford (Joel McRea) is shipwrecked on a mysterious island. ...
Beyond the Reach (2014) ...
Race With the Devil (1975) ...
Surviving the Game (1994) ...
Turkey Shoot (1982) ...
Duel (1971) ...
Fortress (1985) ...
Southern Comfort (1981)

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Where exactly is the pirates getting attacked? I watched a few minutes but didn't see anything about pirates

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
It's fake.

I couldn't find I on the video provided but I watched one on X the other day and I'm wondering if it's the one where there are 3 or 4 guys up high on the boat and the skiff is heading there way and they start firing upon the skiff and then it blows up, is it the same one on here?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I seen that, the Russian dude was speaking to the 3 gunmen at one stage in Russian and English.

So maybe it is that.

It was a remote controlled skiff laden with explosives going directly to the ship. Although now i recall it was a rather large ship so maybe not what the op is about.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

Southern Comfort !!!!

Ding ding ding !!! We have a winner. Im 99% sure that was it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join