It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dublin Riot Squad & Immigration Crisis Ireland (2024)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
The Dublin Riot Squad & Immigration Crisis Ireland (2024)

So this is happening now on a daily basis in Coolock at at a disused factory where the government want to put over a thousand single men, all illegal immigrants.

This is shameful behaviour from the police/riot squad/ ARU (armed response unit)

The crowd are mostly youngsters. OK, one or two are throwing rocks at the squad but thats what anger breeds. Plus the charging of innocent Irish citizens by their own police force that are supposed to actually protect them, is shameful.

This is what our political leaders are calling disgraceful, reprehensible behaviour by the "rioters".
Does this look like a riot to you?

Im not joking when i state that if this keeps up it will only be a matter of time when we'll see petrol bombs back on our streets, and no one wants to see that.
Then the ARU will start shooting, then we'll have bodies.

Heres a short video interviewing a local resident.

The village in Wicklow the interviewer mentioned in that video was Newtown Mountkennedy as ive already stated elsewhere. Exact same scenario happening there.

This isn't an isolated incident, its happening at various places on our beautiful island.

The government dont discuss with the community, they just lump hundreds of single illegal men into small areas. Not one, not one single illegal in any better off areas. Its an absolute disgrace and its quite frankly sad to see my fellow people being treated like criminals for wanting to protect their own area.
A thousand young single non english speaking illegals (they should be deported immediately) dumped in your area. What you gonna do? Still feel safe? Your children gonna be ok? You sure about that?

We are fighting back, but the behaviour displayed in this video will only inflame the situation further.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
That local woman said the police caused the problems not the protesters. But she does raises important questions, why are they housing economic immigrant men in a poor area with no jobs, no potential for them?

Is it an agricultural area? Do they need immigrant field and/or farm workers? Just trying to figure this out.

www.independent.ie...

Things are happening in Wicklow and surrounding areas, it appears.

Scottish crofters visit Wicklow Uplands as part of field study trip

www.independent.ie... istration=success®=true

Here's an interesting news article; about Wicklow's problem with farming families not having succession plans, in other words, no family members want to continue the family business of farming, it appears.

The survey also shows that succession planning is still a major stumbling block for farmers. Almost half of Irish farming families (48pc) have yet to identify a successor; an improvement on last year, at 69pc, and the first move in the right direction in years. However, 94pc still believe there are significant challenges for succession planning, with 1 in 4 naming viability as the biggest obstacle. While succession is certainly more topical, failing to take the first step of identifying a successor or considering an alternative option (e.g. partnership, leasing, or selling up) is preventing farming families from securing the future of their farm and providing sustainable incomes for those retiring and the next generation.

www.independent.ie...
edit on q00000001731America/Chicago1414America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Is it an agricultural area? Do they need immigrant field and/or farm workers? Just trying to figure this out.

Nope, its in Dublin metropolitan area, so its an urban area.

The last thing they need is a thousand plus single immigrants dumped there.

Wicklow farmers have nothing to do with the op. Also you are providing links to a paywall site so nobody can read whats there.

This has nothing to do with the op at all,

Scottish crofters visit Wicklow Uplands as part of field study trip

Please stick to the op, not Wicklow. You seem to have a bit of an obsession with the place as we've had this conversation, or one very similar, about migrant workers on farms, before.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

That is a free registration site to view their news articles, which obviously are moot because I got the wrong district.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

As I stated in a previous post, I am trying to figure this out but since I got the district wrong, I believe my train of research and though process would have been spot on had I got the right district. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

My mistake

You have to register to read a story.

Ain't gonna be doing that, thanks.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

My mistake

You have to register to read a story.

Ain't gonna be doing that, thanks.

Since it's not the correct district, because I don't live there, there is no reason to read the news there.

So it's in an urban area next to Dublin, okay then, thanks for the clarity.

This information is probably not the way you want this thread to go, but here it is any way.

Boston's population is slightly more than Dublin's population, point I want to make is that these types of cities have major problems with a lack of resources in housing illegal immigrants. But this should not be news to anyone. Would people prefer them to live on the streets?

"Cities have always been havens for immigrants. So why are they struggling now?"

“As the resources get more scarce, as the infrastructure becomes more overwhelmed, and particularly because of the lack of coordination, what we are seeing are more extreme events happening, including encampments at Logan Airport — something that would’ve been inconceivable a year ago and is now happening in our own backyard,” said Iván Espinoza-Madrigal, the executive director of Lawyers for Civil Rights, a legal advocacy organization that has been providing assistance to migrants in Boston.

www.vox.com...

Just trying to figure it out.
edit on q00000005731America/Chicago2929America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is ALL down to the politicians and you must wonder why? There is no vast shortage of workers, no matter what they pontificate in parliament, that could only be the justification for this mass movement of young males. There is no other reason they are giving because there isn't one. But the danger then arises when those men want their families with them. We've seen this time and time again in England (I cannot answer for Scotland, Wales or N. Ireland) and suddenly they usurp or overpower the local population then the trouble comes. Please read what went on in Leeds recently and this is coming to all these places with mass migrant implants.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

What I don't understand is the shortsightedness of government that would rather spend millions on this, creating a cheap labour-force for now whilst claiming raising British children out of poverty is unaffordable.

With an established causal link between poverty and educational achievement, children growing up in some of the areas these immigrants are being dumped on will not be able to gain or hold meaningful employment and pay taxes to support foreign born, low earning, low tax contribution pensioners of the future.

It's same-o, same-o, always checking the bottom line for the current budget round and to hell with the future. Piss poor economic policy, pulled on the country by whichever cabal is in charge.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

My belief is there is a play either by or with the WEF and the EU. Like, all of a sudden this is happening all over Europe?
I dont mean all of a sudden as in this year.
But the numbers are getting higher and more problematic.

We cant sustain taking anymore in. We have a population of 5 million. Over 200,000 immigrants have come since the start of Ukraine conflict.
Thats a figure of 4% of our population, a huge amount comparatively.

These are young single men. An army load. Fighting age. I look at the horrors going on a daily basis in France. Or London.
They get miserable jail sentences, some none at all.

Its very disturbing whats at play, there is something major going on which the politicians will never admit to

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: covent

I hear you, but i dont believe they're bringing them in for cheap labour. If that were the case they, the government would have been more prepared for the arrivals.

I think France is quite happy to see them going in boats across the water out of their country.
There should be more control on their coastline there.

This is like a race-mix, Ireland's too white, Scotland, Wales are too white. They need some darker skin lets send the boats over kinda thing.

I sure ain't no racist, but Ireland is full already.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The Garda should be ashamed of themselves.

Utmost respect to our Irish comrades for standing up like this.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Cheers mate.
They're swarming down from N.I.

And because no one would even dare suggest about putting a hard border back up, they'll just keep on coming.

I think ferry companies should pay a heavy fine per illegal. Who is paying for their tickets? Oh right the crown government, knowing full well they'll come down our way.

All measures should be on the table, bar a hard border. I'd settle for a permanent garda checkpoint a mile inside the Republic, no problem. But that will never happen either.

Its not even started getting messy yet. Wait 'til we really start fighting back. Politicians have very short memories it seems.

The media ain't helping with their woke bullsh1t either.

new topics

top topics

join