It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grassley comes in clutch with some body cam for us to examine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What do you think? Im surprised they didn't blur out the blood going down the roof. That im assuming he's an SS agent seems flustered and unprofessional to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

WOW, Id like to know who the guy was with...

but it seems to confirm they had a sniper team in the building behind this position, and all they had to do was stick their heads out the window and look left and there was Crooks

x.com...

Next News Network 🇺🇲
@NextNewsNetwork
·
1h
So he shot pictures rather than bullets from that window in direct line of sight of Crooks. Unreal.

VIEW from the window.. it's like some police sniper eyeballing Oswald from next door and he does nothing but takes pictures?

x.com...
edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You mean the guy by the bike or the maybe 2 people they detained? I am behind on this thing so was it Crooks bicycle or did he drive there? Was the explosive stuff in the backpack by the bike or in his car if he drove there? These are probably dumb questions hehe I just haven't been following it super close because of all the fake Biden talk going on around the web. I can't believe I'm living this time right now hehehehehe

Adding this because yeah they're like "that's the guy from the picture with the glasses" like wtf??!?!?!?!
edit on 23-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: more stuff

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I feel like the mood is off with these cops I don't know they seem either annoyed with this SS guy or I don't know it just seems weird to me too. I guess it's hot out I would probably be annoyed standing on a metal roof in all that gear while this guy asks a bunch of questions he should probably already know the answers to. I dont know.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

You mean the guy by the bike or the maybe 2 people they detained? I am behind on this thing so was it Crooks bicycle or did he drive there? Was the explosive stuff in the backpack by the bike or in his car if he drove there? These are probably dumb questions hehe I just haven't been following it super close because of all the fake Biden talk going on around the web. I can't believe I'm living this time right now hehehehehe

Adding this because yeah they're like "that's the guy from the picture with the glasses" like wtf??!?!?!?!

Yeah, we are living the Chinese fortune cookie, may you live in interesting times.

Hell Im semi plugged in and it's still hard to follow, for what it is worth all of this may be part of the subterfuge

I assume the van was his father's he supposedly drove it parked a 1/3rd of a mile away and either walked or rode the bike, unsure.

I wanted to know who the suit was?

pretty sure the cops were another sniper team right and the " Greg "next door in the open window was the sniper who spotted Crooks with a bike and lost sight of him after he took pics

sniper's view in one of my links

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I figured he was a secret service guy but I dont know im just basing that on how he is dressed but he seems very disorganized and unprofessional. That view of the roof is almost unbelievable. Somebody for sure was either asleep at the wheel or this was allowed to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting to see all those guys standing on a roof that was deemed too steeply pitched to put security forces on?

Sometimes I envy the woke crowds ability to just let it all out and scream at the sky for no reason.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Well, from what I saw, the county boys had their S*&( together. And if it is true that they were told to stand down, or not to engage with the suspect earlier, they probably are pissed.
They know they could have prevented the shooting.

I would be.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Well surprise surprise. Guess who's been running the DHS/USSS since Jan 2021. Guess who's been hating Trump all these years. 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

They seem a lot more put together than the suit that's for sure. I feel kinda bad for them because automatically the blame is going to go on local LE like blaming them for security faults because the perception is that secret service is like......basically top of the top as far as protection goes. "Oh well, local LE isn't used to this kind of thing, haven't secured a venue with a former president or high level official before so they made some mistakes" like they're already trying to throw them under the bus.

But the truth is SS should be in charge of it and if that's the case then everything and every response action would be cleared through them. So if they saw him as suspicious and alerted SS like should we stop this guy? And SS said no wait and see what he does then yeah id be pissed too if I was local LE knowing blame is coming at me. But I dont blame local LE at all I think like you said they were told to stand down or not respond.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is it that Mayorkas character? Hehehehehehe

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

A longer 30 min video from this body cam in this thread. Shows the officer responding to the scene, counts 5 empty shell castings when getting there at 4:50 min. Covers the events that occurred in this area soon after the shootings took place. Counts 8 rounds later on at 24:00 minutes
edit on 26-7-2024 by kwaka because: added later count

new topics

top topics

join