It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is probably it ..not drill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It will likely happen here in Minnesota. We had the test run for Riots and burning the city to the ground during the George Floyd farce. It’s an election year. Our governor wants to be the VP nominee. What better way to get it, than be a Crisis Actor in a state full of idiots? Our governor here is a Chinese owned operative and is a follower. He’ll take his orders and do what his masters tell him. a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

If Iran's GPS went down, then maybe that is why a recent article came up that I read about the US DOD testing new offensive sat-kill weapons. I cannot remember if I read it on Zerohedge or reuters. I like to remember that israel was also another problem created by Europe, and thusly I believe ultimately it is still European Royalty running this place, not Israel. They just like to manipulate our Christian sympathies.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Idiocracy creates mediocrity AKA Hell on Earth.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
The new ats members don't care about reality. Their theory hinges on full military support and involvement with Israel from the US which is comical.

Idiots here I swear to god

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Next " Planned Event " should be Attacks on Countries Electrical Grids . Massive Blackouts would cause more Chaos than Cyber Attacks . It's in " Their " Playbook ..

I am camping in my RV right now. I start the generator when I need 120v power. Meanwhile, solar keeps the batteries charged. Cell phone booster gives me internet access. I saw on my phone feed we had a brief power outage at home. Didn't notice here and had no effect on me.

People are spoiled now. Lewis & Clark traversed an unmapped continent without cell phones and GPS. Today's kids cannot take out the trash without a mapping app.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

We are witnessing a tipping point moment for The United States of America. President Biden stepping down from the 2024 race, a possible Hillary Clinton replacement? And a massive collapse of America's infrastructure will be used to control all of us. The CrowdStrike failure is just the beginning. Get ready for what's coming

It was a software patch bug.

Booting into safe mode and deleting the patch file/files was the fix.

The vlogger is wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The election is going to be a fiasco . If we make it that far..

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Who knows but it requires a technician to do it to the billions of computers.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Who knows but it requires a technician to do it to the billions of computers.

Crowdstrike Falcon isn't really for the retail consumer. It's an enterprise level application usually administered via an enterprise management console, which requires IT technicians, and is usually managed by enterprise data cybersecurity departments.

Most retail installs of Windows aren't bitlocker encrypted, and so you don't have to mess around with bitlocker recovery to get it to boot.

And 'in the cloud' VM's aren't really a home-user kind of thing, either.

Also the Windows boot-loop can be remediated by non-technicians, too by following the steps below:

1. Boot your Windows system into safe mode or the Windows Recovery Environment (winRE)by first powering up your machine until a manufacturer's logo is visible. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds to turn off the machine. Repeat this process once more

2. Press the power button again to power up and the machine will boot to the winRE.

3. From the option menu select Troubleshoot >> Advanced Options >> Startup Settings >> Restart.

4. Select option 5 or press F5 to restart the machine in safe mode with Networking.

5. Wait for the machine to boot into the safe mode desktop.

6. Open the File Manager and navigate to C:WindowsSystem32driversCrowdStrike

7. Look for and delete any files that match the pattern "C-00000291*.sys"

8. Reboot as normal.

Easy, but time consuming if you have to do it on lots and lots of computers, with Active Directory membership, and bitlocker encryption.

edit on 2024-07-23T02:26:57-05:0002Tue, 23 Jul 2024 02:26:57 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Good post.

This is very true. A badly engineered patch script is a lot different than an embedded trojan/virus.

The real damage is the downtime and the number of systems affected. Those systems that extensively use VM for Windows servers will recover the fastest.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I had to wait to buy my lottery tickets. The multi state lotteries are a slush fund and are rigged so the deep state gets operating money. I still play a few bucks hoping a glitch will let a game be straight and I'll win.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Nothing to see...here...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join