It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Path Back To Greatness Or A Path To Destruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am reminded of the old religious phrase, "God works in mysterious ways" and trying to relate this saying to our current crises this nation has been experiencing many years now. To define where and when this phrase originated, I searched it using my Brave browser and this explanation popped up at the top of the search.

God works in mysterious ways
The phrase “God works in mysterious ways” is a common expression that acknowledges the complexity and often incomprehensible nature of God’s actions and plans. This concept is rooted in the biblical idea that God’s understanding is beyond human measure (Psalm 147:5). Here are some key aspects of God’s mysterious ways:

Unfathomable plans: God’s plans are not limited by human understanding or linear thinking (Isaiah 46:10-11). His ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and we cannot fully comprehend the reasons behind His actions.
Redemptive purposes: God’s mysterious ways often serve a redemptive purpose, as seen in the life of Joseph (Genesis 37-50). Despite being sold into slavery and facing hardship, God used these events to ultimately bring about good for Joseph and his family.
Synchronicities and coincidences: God may work through seemingly random events or synchronicities in our lives, which may only be understood later or in hindsight. These events can be a manifestation of God’s mysterious ways, guiding us towards His desired outcome.

Relating this phrase to our past and current situation over these past 16 or more years, I think God has made it starkly clear the differences between the damage that can be wrecked on this nation by bad or malevolent leadership and what a true leader, a compassionate leader, a leader truly caring about his nation and it's citizens can accomplish for his nation and citizens.

But the malevolence that has been infecting this nation has been at work for a long, long time now. It started by taking over our educational system and brainwashing our children for the past 50+ years now, and the programming has only increased over these past few generations. Many of our children are now like the children of Sodom because of it.

If these stark differences had been displayed long separate from each other, the impact of this revelation would have probably never been realized, but I think the closeness of these two distinctly opposite administrations and the objectives of these two most current leaders still resonate in the minds of all of us.

Even though I specifically refer to the past two administrations, I do not intend to omit all of the other malevolent leaders we have contended with over the past 35 years. The malevolence has been with us many years now and includes almost all of the administrations of the past since 1989, starting with George H W Bush and ending with Joseph R Biden, with Bill Clinton, George Bush and Barack Husain Obama sandwiched in between. I mention George HW because, to my knowledge, he was the first president to proclaim "A New World Order" and NAFTA was negotiated during his administration. Ratified during the Clinton administration.

Donald J Trump realized what I am professing here and decided he was the one man that could possibly turn this nation's failing direction around and put us back onto the right path. Against all odds, he won his first term and did his best, but even in his administration there were too many subversives in his own administration to overcome. I mention just one here. Alexander Semyon Vindman. The Director for European Affairs for the United States National Security Council during the Trump administration. A traitor not only to the Trump administration but to the nation at large. Born on June 6, 1975, in Kiev, Ukrainian SSR(now Ukraine), Vindman immigrated to the United States with his family at a young age and grew up in New York. I wonder who got him his job in the Trump administration. Barack Husain Obama by chance? An Obama plant to forward his agenda perpetrated by Victoria Nuland in Ukraine. The same Ukraine we are squandering billions of this nations wealth into? Alexander Semyon Vindman. "A True Snake In The Grass".

Like the attempted assassination I have come to believe to be directed by God, I have come to believe the stolen election of November 2020 was divinely intended as well. It allowed us to fully realize the stark differences between the malevolence on the one side fighting for control of this nation and the righteousness of the other. When I say righteousness, I don't imply it in religious terms here so much as I do to the personal, individual concern for, or benefit of our nation. I believe God has allowed us another 4 years of these malevolent forces manifested in Joseph R Biden to fully realize the evil that is at work in this nation and is giving us the opportunity to turn away from it and back to the righteous path He intended for us.

If we, as a nation, do not turn away from this evil, we, as a nation are doomed to God's wrath. I am convinced of it. He will destroy this nation as surely as he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
edit on 19-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

The problem with the 'red pill/blue pill' situation is that no-one seems to ever consider taking both.

From that perspective, 'a path back to great destruction' foots the bill for both sides.

God doesn't need to destroy the USA, American citizens are doing a good enough job of that themselves as they 'make destruction great again'!

edit on 2024-07-20T03:28:14-05:0003Sat, 20 Jul 2024 03:28:14 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I feel like God maybe doesn't like anyone who is deeply in politics. Isn't this like making false idols? I don't know. That's why I didn't vote last time I had this idea that it is like idol worship or electing false Gods.

I know. I have weird thoughts sometimes don't mind me.....hehehehe

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The problem with the 'red pill/blue pill' situation is that no-one seems to ever consider taking both.

From that perspective, 'a path back to great destruction' foots the bill for both sides.

God doesn't need to destroy the USA, American citizens are doing a good enough job of that themselves as they 'make destruction great again'!

And to think a good bit of it happened during a Democrat in office. I'm shocked.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

People often want to blame God or his opposite Dark Number Satan .....

We make our own decisions . Though We are fully capable of turning to God and having faith people all to often think they can steer the ship.

I will forever believe that Politics is at it's core Fake , It's an act and the actors take there direction from the hidden hand. That being said Politics is on the surface very real .

edit on 20-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   
World is a complicated place, would do my head if I was god. We are all just one small piece of that puzzle.

How high the stakes are getting with the political forces going on is a worry for many. Still a long way to go. Hold the line, do the right thing and enough people doing that will hold something together. In a life threatening situation, do what you have too. Eventually all these dramas will be lost in the past as new dramas comes along.
edit on 20-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Whenever its something people cant explain, don't want to get blamed for, or cant find a way to take credit for - its God. Everything else is us. Personally, I believe God is in all of it but in the form of free will. God granted us the ability to choose, to determine our own destiny. God is now an observer in this great experiment. And the end result will be the empirical data by which mankind is ultimately judged. "I gave you a chance, and look what you did with it..."

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Speak for yourself...

We call it taking the black-pill.

Currently we are black-pilling Candice Owens to great effect.

You know you're over the target when you get flack from both sides.

The only path back to greatness is by tearing down the system that has allowed for power to consolidate in walstreet and the military industrial complex. We are ruled by a bunch of unelected bureaucrats, billionaires, and bankers.

Who rob you of your labor and wealth then tell you it's your neighbors fault. If you hate someone lower on the economic scale than you. It's because someone higher up the scale has manipulated you into doing so.

I think it's high time the majority of Americans start punching up, not down.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
We are in a war.

Ephesians 6:12
King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

“If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14, ESV).

God hates murder of both adults children and unborn children. Abortion is a national sin. It is forgivable.
edit on 20-7-2024 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

top topics

join