It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stock shorted before attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This sort of points to the fact that the lone gunman story is unsafe as someone shorted Trump media just before the attempt, which means that they will have to make good on the short as the attempt failed. This could be very costly and might require a bit of slapping.This occured before 9/11 as well and a few other times when something big is going to go down which could effect stock value. More food for thought.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My buddy has stock in it. He said last few days after market has been quite busy, whatever that means.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
My buddy has stock in it. He said last few days after market has been quite busy, whatever that means.

it Means " Insider " Manipulation ........

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Kaiju666

it Means " Insider " Manipulation ........

I still don’t know what that means lol. Goes up goes down is about all I comprehend heh.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

That's what Martha Stewart said.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Then PLEASE Take your Hard Earned and Almost as of Now , Worthless Currency and Buy GOLD or Other Precious Metals ASAP . Eff the Market , it Will be Crashing Soon.....
[
edit on 18-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Another Blackrock connection. It was a massive short...connected to the Bush family this stuff is getting crazy. The excuse...."It was a filling error and never happened" www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Is it a profitable company?

I’m not saying it’s manipulated, but I think sentiment is pushing it in the opposite direction that people think.

Maybe the stock is overvalued. Perhaps we’re looking at it the wrong way.

top topics

join