It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YAHOO News - Mika and Joe Scarborough of "Morning Joe" Threaten to Quit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Talking head idiots Mika and Joe Scarborough blab on "Morning Joe' which is on weekday mornings on MSNBC. Far left partisan idiots who can't talk about anything other than how they hate Donald Trump, all while pushing debunked lies about him.

So Trump is nearly assassinated Saturday, and MSNBC pulled the Morning Joe show off the air Monday morning. Seems even MSNBC couldn't trust Mika and Joe to shut their mouths and play nice.

Now Mika and Joe are threatening to quit if they are ever pulled off the show again.

That's comical. There are probably 3 people in the country who actually watch that garbage. It is a relief and a raising of humanities IQ level to have them OFF THE AIR!! I say ... leave 'em off!

YAHOO News - Mika and Joe Scarborough Threaten to Quit

As Brzezinski started to move the show on to a new topic, Scarborough interrupted with one last thought. “Let me just say: Next time we’re told there’s going to be a news feed replacing us, we will be in our chairs,” he said. “Yeah. And the news feed will be us, or they can get somebody else to host the show.”

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Talking head idiots Mika and Joe Scarborough blab on "Morning Joe' which is on weekday mornings on MSNBC. Far left partisan idiots who can't talk about anything other than how they hate Donald Trump, all while pushing debunked lies about him.

So Trump is nearly assassinated Saturday, and MSNBC pulled the Morning Joe show off the air Monday morning. Seems even MSNBC couldn't trust Mika and Joe to shut their mouths and play nice.

Now Mika and Joe are threatening to quit if they are ever pulled off the show again.

That's comical. There are probably 3 people in the country who actually watch that garbage. It is a relief and a raising of humanities IQ level to have them OFF THE AIR!! I say ... leave 'em off!

YAHOO News - Mika and Joe Scarborough Threaten to Quit

As Brzezinski started to move the show on to a new topic, Scarborough interrupted with one last thought. “Let me just say: Next time we’re told there’s going to be a news feed replacing us, we will be in our chairs,” he said. “Yeah. And the news feed will be us, or they can get somebody else to host the show.”

Please! Please! NO!!!! DON'T!!! Don't, let the door hit you in the ass.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And the news feed will be us, or they can get somebody else to host the show.”

That's so very kind of them to promise to step down. I hope their 'red line in the sand' isn't like all the other liberal red lines that never mean a darn thing.
It would be so refreshing to see an actual liberal back their words with action. Please.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

And the news feed will be us, or they can get somebody else to host the show.”

That's so very kind of them to promise to step down. I hope their 'red line in the sand' isn't like all the other liberal red lines that never mean a darn thing.
It would be so refreshing to see an actual liberal back their words with action. Please.

have they threatened to move out of the country of Trump wins? Please tell me they have.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They bring to mind a question that Dennis Miller would ask:
"Seriously, how does a human being become this f'd up?"

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I'm already noticing that they are trying to trivialize the event in order to be able to say and feel what the truly want to feel and say.

EVERY comment that endorses an assassination attempt or wishes it was successful IS A THREAT TO A FORMER PRESIDENT and should be investigated, but they won't. You'd have to look into millions because that's how many honestly, HONESTLY, wanted the former president dead. They've been doing it for years and this is the result.

Whole .gov needs an enema which is never going to happen.

IF Trump has any inclination to actually get things done, he has to GUT the agencies and military leadership DAY 1, or it's a fools errand. Obama did it and it NEEDS to be reversed immediately as a matter of national security.

That's how I'm going to gauge the future of this country. If Trump wins and doesn't take the necessary steps to secure our country from domestic enemies supported by foreign enemies, then what's the difference between voting for him and the current POTATUS??

Anyway, Trump first has gotta overcome the blatant cheating that was never sorted out but most likely has been refined since.

That's still a major hurdle and I'm sure the left is feverishly trying to get their illegal immigrants on the voter rolls. (They're probably already registered like I had mentioned previously, they're just waiting for the go ahead.)

Watch how fast ~12 million+ foreigners are registered and voting once they get their "amnesty thing" passed. It'll be like overnight and you will see that this was the plan all along. To invade our country, and take it over with foreign criminals and reprobates.

It'll be coup #2 and the final nail in the coffin of the USA if they succeed.

edit on 16-7-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OH PLEASE DON'T said nobody ever

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just more typical red herring drama from a known BS MSM big name. This is all a diversion from what may have actually happened last Saturday. Big major efforts underway by The Democrat Campaign strategists. Do not be easily led by the MSM and the diversion lies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
They get paid $8 Million per year, EACH.

Give the job to a young and hungry reporter.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Who?

Who is this thread about?

They can quit if they want to, noone I know cares.

top topics

join