It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda killed a regular US citizen and injured others on July 13, it's time to stop!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Was it propaganda that ultimately caused the attempted assassination of President Trump and the murder of an ordinary citizen on July 13?

I say yes. Why?

Beginning 8 years ago, Hillary said half of all Trump voters (34+ million US citizens) were deplorable, racist, sexist, homophobes.

Of course, these things were repeated about not just 34 million citizens but about Trump himself, ad nauseam for 8 straight nonstop years by liberals and Democrats. Condemning tens of millions of average citizens along with Trump.

Hillary also said in 2020 that these same 34+ million US citizens belonged in formal reeducation after Biden won. This sentiment was echoed by many influential Democrats of the time.

At this time the "evil MAGA" meme began, meaning at least 34 million regular US citizens who voted in 2016 and 2020 but not for Hillary or Biden, were now deemed to be basically evil dangerous people.

After the "insurrection", a several hour almost keystone cop style event, Trump and the 74+ million people who voted for him were deemed by liberals and Democrats to be insurrectionists. (i.e. traitorous criminals) This sentiment was repeated ad nauseam for years upon years.

Then the Biden administration picked up the drumbeat calling "some" regular citizen Trump voters "domestic terrorists", by some I'll be generous and say he meant the number Hillary did, 34+ million US citizens and Trump himself of course by implication. This sentiment was repeated ad nauseam for well over a year.

Then came the liberals demanding people be fired from their jobs, or personally destroyed, or socially destroyed, if they openly expressed any disapproval of any "new morality of the day" made up by liberal Democrats. (i.e. there is no such thing as male/female, a person with a penis can be a female/woman)

Several months ago Hillary said again that tens of millions of Trump voters belonged in formal reeducation. Another Democrat politician added formal reeducation camps.

Yes Republicans said things like snowflake, democrat, etc. which was wrong and I agree it was wrong. But liberals demanded that people who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020 - at a minimum 34+ million of them were evil criminal Nazi fascists. This was repeated ad nauseam for years upon years.

This rhetoric in my opinion directly caused the murder of a regular US citizen at a Trump rally and the injury of other regular US citizen's at Trump rallies and the attempted assassination of Donald Trump.

It doesn't matter 2 years ago the murderer registered Republican, it is clear the unrelenting liberal drumbeat of "conservatives, Trump and those who vote for him are evil dangerous criminals" sunk in and the wacko believed it.

The rhetoric convinced a wacko that conservatives and Trump are dangerous, evil criminal, traitors, Nazi's who needed to be eliminated.

Considering Biden said a few days ago "it's time to put Trump in the bullseye", I think it is clear the rhetoric has escalated to actual civil war style propaganda.

Today tens of millions of average everyday conservatives admit they are afraid of liberals/Democrats and keep silent in public out of fear of retribution, or at a minimum being screamed at. This is not the way it should be in the US.

WE ALL MUST STOP SPREADING THE PROPAGANDA THAT THE OTHER SIDE IS ......
BECAUSE IT HAS NOW CAUSED THE DEATH OF A REGULAR CITIZEN AT A POLITICAL RALLY

This behavior is wrong, it is evil, it has to stop before civil war breaks out.

edit on 7/15/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

It's too late.

The Left has spent the last 8 years demonizing Conservatives and we're sick of it. We've been looked down on for nothing more than religious and political beliefs and now that their rhetoric has caused the death of innocents people, along with an attempted assassination of a former President, they want to call for peace and understanding. That's what cowards do. They push and push and then when people get tired of it and say Enough !, they are suddenly sorry.

No no Lefties. You lit the fire, now deal with the smoke.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I’m in full agreement the way society talks about current events, topics of contention, politics, ect needs to be more healthy. Right now it’s very hyperbolic, and people have gotten used to using echo chamber agreement as evidence their opinion is fact.

But I don’t see how we make that happen unless people agree to, and change the broader conversations in a grass roots way.

I’m curious how people think we can make everyone tone it down or slow propaganda. Because I’d there’s any consideration the government gets involved, we all know where that eventually leads.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

There have been 4chan inspired shooters who didn’t seem to be part of the left.

There were Obama targets being sold during his presidency at gun stores across the country.

I’ve seen talks of civil war on this very site.

I’d say after the George Floyd protest it’s obvious which has resulted in more chaos. But I don’t see how we fix a problem by saying a broader societal issue is the fault of one ideology.

Didn’t work well after WWI and the treaty of Versailles.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Conservatives have finally started 'pushing back' (thanks, Maxine!) and I don't see it stopping anytime soon.It's going to continue gaining momentum and if Trump manages to beat the best efforts of our current controlers and takes office I expect pandemonium at a level we've never seen before.

Last time the libs got butt hurt they unleashed a virus; will it be WWIII this time? They've already tanked the ecomomy, which they will most assuredly blame on Trump.

No; it's not going to stop, no matter how many people wish it were so. The Democrats can't afford to lose control and all of the power they've gained since 9/11. They will fight to the death, but the pendulum is starting to swing back.

After 8+ years liberals are waving the white flag and saying they want to start playing nice. Now is not the time to believe another one of their lies and just sit back and wait as they regroup for the next attack.

Trump has fought hard for the last 8 years to expose the level of corruption that rules over us, and he just scratched the surface. You don't walk away in the middle of a battle for life and libertly, especially one that you didn't even start.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I didn't say I disagreed with the idea of easing up on the hate, I just said I think it's too late. You can only push people so far.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I didn't say I disagreed with the idea of easing up on the hate, I just said I think it's too late. You can only push people so far.

For the most part I’m doubtful too that it changes.

That’s not to say that it can’t, we have great relations with some nations who we’ve spilt blood with just a couple of generations ago.

But I just don’t see society making it past the divisions we have.

Truly a shame, I get the temperature that many see their political opponents as bigger enemies as any external ones. I find it odd too considering most of us work with people on both sides, go to PTA meetings, break bread. Yet when politics come up, suddenly the opposition is evil.

Plenty in those two groups aren’t in full agreement with their side either. They just see it as the lesser of two evils.

It’s no secret I don’t fit into either camp, but plenty of my close friends do. We disagree, and are still close. But I think it’s because we don’t have the internet and anonymity between us. So we don’t talk in the same way discussions are held online.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Rand Paul.
Nancy Pelosi's husband.
Trump.

Should we really be calling for unity right now?

We almost have these politicians scared of the people like they should be.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Pelosi's husband was attacked by his nut job, butt buddy male prostitute.

It wasn't politically motivated.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

It's important to consider the impact of rhetoric on public behavior. Your points highlight a significant concern about the influence of divisive language in politics.To address your query, analyzing the Sentence Count, Word Count, and [bCharacter Count in political statements can reveal the intensity and frequency of these messages. Additionally, a thorough Grammar Check can ensure that the content is clear and accurate.

Indeed, propaganda can fuel extreme actions, as seen in the tragic events you mentioned. The labeling of millions of citizens with derogatory terms, and the continuous repetition of such sentiments, undoubtedly escalates tensions. This atmosphere of hostility can incite individuals to act on the perceived threat posed by the opposing side.

Both sides have contributed to this environment, but the emphasis should be on stopping the spread of harmful propaganda. Encouraging civil discourse and understanding is essential to prevent further violence and division.

In conclusion, we must all strive to end the propagation of harmful stereotypes and rhetoric. By promoting respectful dialogue, we can work towards a more united and peaceful society.

More examples?

Next topic?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I have decided to start reporting people on social media who are:

gleeful at the assassination attempt of Trump
upset the shooter didn't kill Trump
suggesting retaliation against Biden
jesting about retaliation against Biden

To the FBI and DOJ as possible domestic terrorists and possible assassins

I have decided to start reporting people who:

call "MAGA" people or Trump voters (34-74+ million US citizens)

basically criminals (Nazi's, fascists, domestic terrorists, insurrectionists)
because and only because they voted in 2016 and/or 2020 but not for Hillary or Biden.

to the FBI DOJ as potential domestic terrorists and assassins

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT!

edit on 7/15/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

Pelosi's husband was attacked by his nut job, butt buddy male prostitute.

It wasn't politically motivated.

Unfortunately it may clearly be this was politically motivated and taught to the young man until he absorbed the messages that were being sent to him.

xephula.com...
( can't verify the veracity of the video, but it is disturbing)

We have to stop this!
edit on 7/15/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: added link

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Of course it was politically motivated.

There's no version of reality where it wasn't.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

100% correct!

You want to know how it stops????? WITH YOU, people, it stops with you and me!!!!!! I'm reading the comments to TSB and I'm saddened that several people seem unwilling to make an attitude adjustment.

People died or were injured critically. Step back, take a breath, readjust your attitude. The leaders will be doing the same. News stations will/should be making big adjustments, maybe not all but most will. Change takes time.

But make an effort, be the example. There will always be more rotten apples to go after. But please, press the reset button.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I can tell you all this much, I will never, ever for the rest of my life as a voter, will vote for any democrat.

And soo the rest of my family.

Democrats since the Clinton era have completely diverter their priorities and the are not with the US.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I can tell you all this much, I will never, ever for the rest of my life as a voter, will vote for any democrat. And soo the rest of my family.

The same with my family.

Especially since this: www.rollingstone.com... from a FAR left publication.

Biden Pushes Back on Idea That He Should Take It Easy on Trump Lester Holt tried to draw an equivalence between Trump's rhetoric and that of the president. Biden wasn't having it

Biden and the Democrats are refusing to tone down the propaganda campaign that nearly killed Trump. Tells me a great deal, all I need to know to never vote for anyone in the DNC.

edit on 7/17/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: format

top topics

join