It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rapist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Legal cases should be dismissed when attempted by delusional people who claim they remember something from 30 years ago. If delusional people state a lie often enough, they may believe without a doubt that is what happened. Are all our trials going to based on delusions now? If the people in an area hate the guy on trial, then this is like mob violence based on delusions. Might as well be shouting Crucify him! Crucify him! The crowd doesn’t like the guy so it’s ok. Not!

Unfortunately in places like New York and some other places, false memories or delusions are allowed to be prosecuted. The lies are supported among the haters of whomever has been accused. Anyone who lies is a person who was abused by the person they hate.

Bring the facts. Show the video evidence. Bring something other than delusional memories from over 30 years ago. Otherwise believe that Vice President Trump as part of Biden’s team as our President called him the other day may take action. Yes in Biden’s head, he called his Vise President Trump and this wasn’t even 30 years ago. If you believe all memories are correct in everyone’s head, you are delusional.

I do not believe the accusations. I know several people can’t accurately remember recent events or have known people that believe false information as their memories of what happened. It’s sad that in some areas, these accusations make it to court. Any public or private individual is now subject to legal and court fees and possible jail time if someone wants to bring forth false accusations without any proof but their old memories or recent memories if good liars.

Now evil people are calling FBI or police and risking innocent lives by claiming falsely domestic violence at anyone’s address they have a beef with. Prosecutors should go after and jail those making false reports and accusations without proof. It’s not fair at all to those falsely accused to not do so. Police are known to shoot first and ask questions later when responding. False rape accusations are like a form of long lasting swatting. As far as I know, Trump has never raped anyone. If he has been proven to, someone could post a link showing when the evidence surfaced. There is a thing called facts and evidence rather than delusions.

Mental illness is a problem with many, many people. They believe their stories.
edit on 14-7-2024 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

im thinking they feel like an 80 year old man can form a dictatorship because of all his followers and that is what is really eye opening to me at least when you think about it. it isnt just about politics and policies. they really think everyone who supports trump wants him to become some kind of eternal leader like in north korea. they think we want that and that is also what trump wants so we are the enemy to them.

i want to say right now that even if you love biden i still dont hate you at all because i realize you are a person just like me and we are both all of us normies are so far removed from the political scene its ridiculous. it is not life and death stuff unless somebody wants to make it that way.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter

I do not believe the accusations. I know several people can’t accurately remember recent events or have known people that believe false information as their memories of what happened. It’s sad that in some areas, these accusations make it to court. Any public or private individual is now subject to legal and court fees and possible jail time if someone wants to bring forth false accusations without any proof but their old memories or recent memories if good liars.

Bring in the proven fact that rape is a sexual fantasy of hers and she has accused 5 or 6 other prominent men of "raping" her it is easy to say something is amiss in it all.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

im thinking they feel like an 80 year old man can form a dictatorship because of all his followers and that is what is really eye opening to me at least when you think about it. it isnt just about politics and policies. they really think everyone who supports trump wants him to become some kind of eternal leader like in north korea. they think we want that and that is also what trump wants so we are the enemy to them.

i want to say right now that even if you love biden i still dont hate you at all because i realize you are a person just like me and we are both all of us normies are so far removed from the political scene its ridiculous. it is not life and death stuff unless somebody wants to make it that way.

We all want the whole Biden/Trump thing to go away. We see Trump as the better choice to get through the next 4 years and try to fix all the F'ups of Biden.

I think everyone should look to 2028 as a new start in politics as all these old people will either be dead or finally removed including people like Hillary etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If it’s a sexual fantasy, she could have dreamed the whole episode. I have experienced doubts myself whether something I remember was a dream or reality. I do not believe to be the only human who can confuse a dream with reality.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: orionthehunter

If it’s a sexual fantasy, she could have dreamed the whole episode. I have experienced doubts myself whether something I remember was a dream or reality. I do not believe to be the only human who can confuse a dream with reality.

She has accused many and only with Trump did they get a civil trial. In Anderson Cooper's interview, she made him extremely uncomfortable as she starts to talk about all this, and then looks at Anderson, a gay man, and tells him he is fascinating with a look...lol

But back to my main point of the liberals now referring to Trump as "the rapist"
edit on x31Sun, 14 Jul 2024 13:14:55 -05002024195America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 13:14:55 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

i agree with you but that isnt the messaging that is going on in msm and that is where a lot of people get their viewpoints from. i mean the hardcore biden people are really being convinced by their news sources that trump is going to be a dictator and they think because we think trump is better than biden or we are voting for trump that we also want that. why its so divisive is the messaging going on from msm on both sides.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

George Stephanopoulos is being sued by Trump for calling him a rapist.

www.cbsnews.com...

🤣The Steph! The Steph!🤣

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

i agree with you but that isnt the messaging that is going on in msm and that is where a lot of people get their viewpoints from. i mean the hardcore biden people are really being convinced by their news sources that trump is going to be a dictator and they think because we think trump is better than biden or we are voting for trump that we also want that. why its so divisive is the messaging going on from msm on both sides.

The strange part is they are pulling all that out of thin air. Someone in their mom's basement created it, it gets circulated by 10,000 posts/retweets and it is now 100% true. Same with the "Trump has raped many women". It is funny how 95% of those on ped island were liberals.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Those "create you own ending" storybooks weren't such a great idea after all?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   

BAMN. Those idiots are so ideologically brainwashed they can't behave any other way.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Those "create you own ending" storybooks weren't such a great idea after all?

Or created their own history...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join