It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the Democrats run on now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
We all have seen and heard the rhetoric. Trump is an existential threat to democracy. If he win's it's over. The world will never be the same. It's the kind of talk that can make a person with little brain capacity snap and do crazy things. Well, it looks like that happened. But if Joe changes tactics, which it looks like he has to, what will they use to beat Trump? Fear is all they had, and they just lost that. They can't run on how great a job Joe has done, the world is on fire and the US economy is still in the sh!tter. Biden's actions have caused most of the problems we face.

So what do they have left to use? I don't see a path forward, and that is a scary place to be. How many more unhinged lefties exist out there who would literally "do anything to save the world" in their mind?

this is going to be a dangerous few months.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
President Biden speaks at Detroit campaign rally (7-13-2024) ⚠️

Pay very close attention to what Biden says......⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Listen to 30+ minutes of fractured rhetoric? Why do you hate me?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am sure that their hate will keep them fueled for years to come, just because they stop their hate adds, they still have enough fuel to keep them going.

Is incredible that a party that have no political base to show 4 years in power, will still have enough people to vote for them.

No talks of border, economy, social reform, SS, welfare, terrorism in the US and more, all they have is how much the hate Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I wonder how much that 'rent-a-crowd' cost the Biden campaign. Maybe they get a discount for repeat appearances?

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

Listen to 30+ minutes of fractured rhetoric? Why do you hate me?

We're all on the same guided tour in the same torture chamber 😧

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Any timestamps to pay attention to?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don’t think their platform will change much tbh. Nor will the rhetoric.

They will still primarily run on child mutilation (trans agenda) and human trafficking, social & economic destruction (mass migration).

That’s what democracy means to them. That and a totalitarian corporate state where corporations eliminate any political opposition.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Democrats need to return to forcing Biden out of office. He is further cooking his own goose this weekend.

With two public remarks in less than 24 hours, President Biden is attempting to ease his guilty conscience, after telling Democrats to place Donald Trump in the bullseye crosshairs, just 2 weeks ago.😠

But everyone should find some comfort in knowing that Joe Biden's long-running streak of being protected is coming to an end. Justice will be knocking on his Delaware door in 7 months. 👍

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
kid was apparently a registered republican and white..

Super extreme maga nuts are the greatest threat to democracy etc etc.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

What will the Democrats run on now?

Yeah ... if they have to stop unendingly calling Trump 'Hitler' and 'Nazi' and 'threat to democracy' ... they really have nothing left.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Abortion, per usual.

Forget the economy, the border, the lack of international respect and safety, the international elite deep state swamp moving us toward bugs for dinner. We have to be able to terminate our pregnancies above all else!

I saw a sign in someone's yard today that was styled to look like an American flag using the word "November" but actually read "Roevember."

Mind boggling to me that people think the murder of innocents is the most important policy point in America but are too stupid to understand it isn't actually illegal or in jeopardy of becoming illegal anytime soon. But let them entertain their Handmaid's Tale fantasies. Which ironically would be much more likely of happening in the dystopian world the left seems hell bent on hurtling toward.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I wasn't aware they had to run on anything to win.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

I wasn't aware they had to run on anything to win.

depends on who counts.

top topics

join