It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret service reaction speed is godlike. Or...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm just going to leave this here. I uploaded this just now to make sure it's seen. Download it and save.

Watch the sharpshooter on the roof.

youtube.com...

Idk how to link to a "short" properly. Just click link.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic
If you think that the long guns and large scopes were not there for a specific purpose, you underestimate the Secret Service. Dollars to donuts, those shooters already had their target in sight...name, history and intent. A video of the event with the gun shots included will probably show that they were already waiting for the moment. Is the delay between the shooter's shot and those of the SS gunners, only a split-second or longer?

Still, could that "moment" have been avoided by him being hassled by the SS earlier on his arrival on the scene and not allowed it to play out as it did? Pocket-sized metal detectors would have been standard equipment on the SS members circulating in the crowd. A handgun would be very easily detected that way and that person watched intently if not pulled out for an inspection. (I have one I used in metal detecting. It is a Garrett pin-pointer, and BTW, they also make other sensing devices for airports, government facilities, etc.)

edit on 13-7-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Point is, regardless of conspiracy, the shooter was around 200 yards away, prone on a rooftop similar in color to his shirt. Yet, the sharpshooter reacted immediately before the shot. You can't argue that, it's on film.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
If you think that the long guns and large scopes were not there for a specific purpose, you underestimate the Secret Service. Dollars to donuts, those shooters already had their target in sight...name, history and intent. A video of the event with the gun shots included will probably show that they were already waiting for the moment. Is the delay between the shooter's shot and those of the SS gunners, only a split-second or longer?

Still, could that "moment" have been avoided by him being hassled by the SS earlier on his arrival on the scene and not allowed it to play out as it did? Pocket-sized metal detectors would have been standard equipment on the SS members circulating in the crowd. A handgun would be very easily detected that way and that person watched intently if not pulled out for an inspection. (I have one I used in metal detecting. It is a Garrett pin-pointer, and BTW, they also make other sensing devices for airports, government facilities, etc.)

WTF are you saying...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

WTF are you saying...

Good example of why I haven't been here for like a year..

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

Good example of why I haven't been here for like a year..

The shooter is 200 yards away. Now the snipers F'ed U I think, but we do not know the whole story,

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

According to an eyewitness on the ground the shooter was spotted crawling on the roof and the authorities were alerted. I think the video you linked shows the Secret Service watching for him and then being alarmed when he opened fire. This is why they were so quick to take him down since they were already looking for him.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think that the secret service did see the guy trying to point out the sniper on the roof of a nearby building and had someone on that roof looking for the guy. The guy in someone's video did say that the people he was trying to make aware of that shooter might not have been able to see the guy from down by the president till he got to the top. I think their reaction after the shooting was better because of that guy trying to signal them and point at the shooter. If you cannot see what someone else is seeing, it is hard to respond to a situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Rats, you responded with almost the same thing I said just before I did. I ran to the can after reading some posts and typed my response. Meanwhile you got yours in.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Yes exactly, so if the guy is watching shooter, he would clearly be able to see him about to engage and be able to neutralize the threat before he shot. He doesn't. The only thing that makes sense as to why the police didn't take him out sooner was because they didn't know how to deal with it because he wasn't technically committing a crime. Not until he's aiming it, or brandishing it.

Ats peeps, big news happens with little details. Real life isn't a grand reveal or anything. Try to keep up, kinda embarassing...

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The two officers on the roof were not Secret Service agents, they were police swat team officers or HLS.

There, ROE may have been restricted and only could shoot in response to shots fired.

They may also have been out of the loop as to who was armed and on the roof with a weapon.

They may have though it was other LEOs till the gunman started shooting, but may have taken the chance to pre-aimed just in case while radioing for clearance.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   
who wants to wager they all had different radio freqs so the information wasnt passed in a timely manner.

top topics

join