It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News report on OKC bombing (9PM EST)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just a heads up the the Fox News special on the Oklahoma City Bombing is going to be on at 9pm tonight (Sunday).

I'll be recording it and will post clips tomorrow if anybody wants them.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
yes please, I don't have cable here

(i can afford either cable or internet, and I couldnt bear to be taken away from my beloved intraweb).

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here's part one:

OKC-Bombing-Unanswered-questions-FoxNews-2005_p1.wmv

Just click on the button that says 'Free' for the download and wait a few seconds in the queue to download.

It's about 25mins long and 30MB.
The sound is a little bit delayed and the quality is a bit poor because I had to shrink it down so much.

I'll upload part two later.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here's part two:
OKC-Bombing-Unanswered-questions-FoxNews-2005_p2.wmv

The show was actually a little bit of a let down after watching the Alex Jones film.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It was definitely a letdown. Just from reading Jayna Davis' book, "The Third Terrorist," I can tell you that a ton of facts were left out. The OKC bombing has so many unanswered questions surrounding it, most of which the program didn't even adress. And the ones they did address weren't even answered!

From all of the information that Jayna Davis was able to recover after the bombing about Iraqi or Arab involvement in the attack, this program hardly scratched the surface. The only link they even mentioned was Terry Nichols' few trips to the Phillipines as well as countless phone calls. They say he "may" have met with Ramsi Yousef, the man who carried out the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993. But that is just the tip of the iceberg. If you want to know the stories of over 30 witnesses who reported, some under oath, that Timothy McVeigh was in the company of several different Arab males prior to the bombing, then you should read "The Third Terrorist." It's got a lot more than just eye witness accounts, as well.

Fox News really disappointed me with this program. They did an ok job on investigating the White Supremacist links to the bombing, but barely scratched the surface when it came to Iraqi Intelligence.

join