It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Simmons dead at 76

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Fitness legend Richard Simmons had died at the age of 76, TMZ reports.

Law enforcement sources told the outlet that police and fire officials responded to a call from his housekeeper just before 10 a.m. Saturday and pronounced him dead at the scene.

There is no foul play suspected but a cause of death has not been released.

Just a day ago, Simmons posted on Facebook to thank fans for all their birthday wishes, saying “I never got so many messages about my birthday in my life! I am sitting here writing emails. Have a most beautiful rest of your Friday.”

Im sorry im figuring things out on this pc I had the link and the whole everything went away. Will add link once I can get it.

The world just got a little dimmer. I know there is a conspiracy theory and I believe it. That his people surrounding him were doing something or keeping him hidden.

They wanna make a movie about him with Rob Schneider starring. They wanted to do that before he died so im sure they definitely will now.

Everybody do like our buddy Richard and go out and put a smile on someone's face today

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I never much cared for Richard Simmons fitness stuff. But he was a human being and some people did like his style. So I still have to say RIP to him and give condolences to the people who loved him even though we are way different type of people.

He may actually have been a decent person in person, but I did not click well with his style on TV. I do not know if he was gay or straight, I know straight people with personalities like his too and never was interested enough to even check out if he was gay or straight. His way on TV may have just been an act, some people act a role when in front of a camera or in public. He made a lot of money with his style so I cannot condemn that because he seemed honest overall.

So to sum it up, even though I was definitely not a follower of his, I can still wish him luck in the afterlife.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Wow Shosh, looks like it is pretty clear it was a inopportune time to tell ATS that Richard Simmons died.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Was he one of the guys who was super heavily invested in the jabs?

Do we know the cause of death?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Was he one of the guys who was super heavily invested in the jabs?

Do we know the cause of death?

He was 76, so.....

Richard Simmons ranked right up there with Tiny Tim for a lot of people.

top topics

join