It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biden campaign scaremongering has worked to well.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Biden reelection campaign has been spending the last four years painting a very bleak picture of Donald Trump and an even bleacker picture of a US under a second Trump presidency.

The Biden campaign has argued that a second Trump term would bring about indiscriminate nuclear attacks, the end of women's rights, mass deportations, the reinstatement of slavery, assassination orders for seal team six, white supremacist terrorists attacks, a Christian theocracy, the end of Democracy and every nefarious thing in between.

Is it possible that Joe Biden's current problems with and challenges from his own party are a direct result of his scaremongering campaign?

If this was just another election, with the expectation that there would be another presidential election in 4 years and another 4 years after that, would the Democrats be so worried about Joe Biden’s age related issues? Would they be more willing to give the old man a shot at winning four more years in the White House if the risk of losing wouldn't bring about the end of days?

Hispanic Caucus member asks Biden to drop out on Zoom call

A meeting between Hispanic House Democrats and President Biden ended somewhat awkwardly Friday, as one member used his question to ask the president point blank to drop out of the race.

Rep. Mike Levin (D-Calif.) used the opportunity to ask Biden to step down from the presidential race against former President Trump.

After the call, Levin released a statement praising Biden but asking him to “pass the torch.”

“We must prevail against the incalculable threat Donald Trump poses to the American institutions of freedom and democracy. Donald Trump actively seeks a bleak authoritarianism and the overthrow of the values which have guided us towards justice and prosperity for nearly two and a half centuries,” Levin said in his statement.

“Once again, our national mettle must be forged in the crucible of history. It is time to move forward. With a new leader. Together.”

link

It seams to me Joe Biden’s scaremongering has work so well to bring his base into a state of hysteria over the future that they are having trouble putting their support behind a man who can not preform past 8pm. His past accomplished are irrelevant, his experience is not enough.

When your way of life and your future hang in the balance you need a fighter not your grandfather; no mater how much you might love and respect your grandfather.

(post by stelth2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Without fail, the dems "ALWAYS" try to blame the opponent for what they themselves are doing.

Power and control mongers extraordinaire. Insane megalomaniacs.
edit on 12-7-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
The Biden reelection campaign has been spending the last four years painting a very bleak picture of Donald Trump and an even bleacker picture of a US under a second Trump presidency.

The Biden campaign has argued that a second Trump term would bring about indiscriminate nuclear attacks, the end of women's rights, mass deportations, the reinstatement of slavery, assassination orders for seal team six, white supremacist terrorists attacks, a Christian theocracy, the end of Democracy and every nefarious thing in between.

Is it possible that Joe Biden's current problems with and challenges from his own party are a direct result of his scaremongering campaign?

If this was just another election, with the expectation that there would be another presidential election in 4 years and another 4 years after that, would the Democrats be so worried about Joe Biden’s age related issues? Would they be more willing to give the old man a shot at winning four more years in the White House if the risk of losing wouldn't bring about the end of days?

Hispanic Caucus member asks Biden to drop out on Zoom call

A meeting between Hispanic House Democrats and President Biden ended somewhat awkwardly Friday, as one member used his question to ask the president point blank to drop out of the race.

Rep. Mike Levin (D-Calif.) used the opportunity to ask Biden to step down from the presidential race against former President Trump.

After the call, Levin released a statement praising Biden but asking him to “pass the torch.”

“We must prevail against the incalculable threat Donald Trump poses to the American institutions of freedom and democracy. Donald Trump actively seeks a bleak authoritarianism and the overthrow of the values which have guided us towards justice and prosperity for nearly two and a half centuries,” Levin said in his statement.

“Once again, our national mettle must be forged in the crucible of history. It is time to move forward. With a new leader. Together.”

link

It seams to me Joe Biden’s scaremongering has work so well to bring his base into a state of hysteria over the future that they are having trouble putting their support behind a man who can not preform past 8pm. His past accomplished are irrelevant, his experience is not enough.

When your way of life and your future hang in the balance you need a fighter not your grandfather; no mater how much you might love and respect your grandfather.

I have this weird feeling that this was the plan all along. As a human that is sick and tired of all the "LAWYERS WHO KNOW BETTER AND SEND OUR CHILDREN TO DIE FOR THEIR BENEFIT WHETHER "RIGHT", or "LEFT". I sometimes think that the ability of curious people to research and discover their BS now unlike forever before amuses them they intentionally put a known liar and deviant at the top to show sober minded people that THEY are in charge. Let's be honest, we are connected enough to stop killing eachother, but that doesnt cause drama nor make bizillions of dollars, nor allow control of common people going about their lives in a sane way. Whoever, they are, they are masters of manipulation and laugh at all of us behind our backs. Is it their fault that we believe their nonsense or ours?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Many here undoubtedly like the Heritages Project 2025 and find it a supreme guide for how Trump's second term will play out. I don't think that statement is up for debate.

However, Trump himself recently denied knowing anything about Project 2025 or knowing who had written it. This should also not be up for debate as he used his Truth Social to state

However, the former president has attempted to distance himself from the initiative. In a July 5, 2024, post on Truth Social, he wrote: "I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them."

There are friendly speculations that he is telling the truth here, that he knows nothing about this project and has no idea about who is behind it. There are however others who suspect that in his denial, he is merely distancing himself from it for public consumption and pretending to not know what it is because he is currying for the more moderate vote as well as the vote of his devotees.

But what is the truth here? Let's look.

Already we have shown the power of our winning formula, working closely with many of the great people at Heritage over the four incredible years that we've worked with you a lot and we were just discussing it with Kevin (inaudible), they're going to work on some other things that are going to be very exciting, I think, Kevin, I think maybe the most exciting of all."

This video is from 2022 and demonstrates his close ties to Heritage and the work and plans they are developing.

Then, about 41 minutes into the speech, Trump called The Heritage Foundation a "great group." He also referred to The Heritage Foundation's plans as a "colossal mandate" and said it would "lay the groundwork for exactly what our movement will do" in order to "save America":

Try telling us that if he said that Heritage would be ''laying the groundwork for EXACTLY what our movement will do in order to save America'' that he does not know that this project is their mandate that he praised so highly.

My personal opinion is that he knows exactly what it is, knows exactly who wrote it and plans to exactly bring it into play if he is elected again.

The fear of Trump that is here blamed on Biden has noting to do with Biden but rather Trump himself and the plans he has stated he has to transform this nation in a second term.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Joe Biden's dentures coming lose like they did when he was screaming in Michigan yesterday, would scare little kids.

Watch: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Alot can change in 2 years.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

what parts of project 2025 are unconstitutional? Are there any parts that are illegal? I know Trump put out his own set of things they want to do, and it's not this, but I am curios as to what MSNBC told you to think about this.

Can you articulate what frightens you the most about this?

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

You forgot a massive influx of murder hornets, or that he'll be "taking Mama's EBT" like he didn't do last time, oh, and he'll actual be Hitler and not Trump.
😐

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Remember when the Clinton campaign tricked her base into believing that if Donald Trump won in 2016 he would indiscriminately use nuclear weapons on both US allies and enemies?

Did you believe that too?

Donald Trump Has History of Contradictory Statements on Nuclear Weapons
edit on 13-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The devil's playground has been constructed in progressive minds. for we wrestle not with flesh and blood...... Spiritual wickedness, principalities, and powers.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The difference is Trump knows what day it is.

Only marginally better but still better.

Neither one of them could get elected for HOA President.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They're setting up a National Emergency 😬

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Both Joseph Biden and Donald Trump belong to the reactionary conspiracy. The conspirators are trying to create the maximum political turmoil possible in the United States in order to try to weaken it before the Axis invasion planned for the Spring of next year.

new topics

top topics

join