It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan stripped election canvassers of fraud-investigation powers - how we save democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not the bee

Michigan has stripped its election canvassers of fraud-investigation powers, and I guess this is how we save democracy 😉

A Democratic state Senator claimed that the laws, "achieve critical goals of protecting the security of every vote, modernizing our recount process, and uplifting the voices of Michigan voters."

With Democrats on the cusp of historic defeats nationwide in November, election integrity is more important than ever now. We need secure, transparent, accessible election infrastructure.

Just the way to save "Our Democracy." /sarcasm

Power is only language Democrats speak these days.

They are trying their best to make all their methods of cheating protected by law.

If we allow these type of felonious laws to stand we will loose the wonderful Republic our founding fathers created.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

You think dems cheated in 2020?
Just wait 'til this November!

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How many Democrats does it take to fix a problem ?

No one knows it's never happened !

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Great find, thank you for sharing.

However democrats have never not cheated.

They're SOP is cheat, lie and steal.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yup, it's now illegal to investigate voter fraud in Michigan.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Got to do something, saw on CNN I think it was they reported trump up by 4 or 5 in Michigan.

I just doubt these idiots can manage the volume of "fixing" that will be required to make up for sleepy angry joe.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is such a crock. It has been all over the local news, since we are close to Lansing. Spinning it as to how great this will be for election integrity.

Michiganders with a brain are not buying it.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
This is such a crock. It has been all over the local news, since we are close to Lansing. Spinning it as to how great this will be for election integrity.

Michiganders with a brain are not buying it.

what part are they not buying? I hope you meant the leftist tactics.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

She said people are waking up and not believing the spin that this will be great for election integrity.

So yes. Not buying the leftist tactics.
edit on 11-7-2024 by pianopraze because: Deleted not

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

edit on CpmThu, 11 Jul 2024 19:39:27 -0500Thursday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

They didn’t care as he was in the basement last election as they have:

“the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” .

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Yes.
One of the main talking points on the news, is how this will eliminate "frivolous" recounts.

Who the hell decides its frivolous?
We get screwed, because of a few cities and their suburbs.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

In my opinion, the country died on Jan 6 2021. Not only was the presidential election clearly stolen, those peacefully protesting it were incarcerated in the most egregious and unconstitutional manner imaginable

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

She said people are waking up and not believing the spin that this will be great for election integrity.

So yes. Not buying the leftist tactics.

I have a friend moved down to Nashville 30 years ago and goes back a lot to Michigan to hang out and fish. I have heard them say when I was their neighbor as I am long gone from Nashville, things that make me think "oh boy, some serious liberal folks who think folks who are anti abortionists are sick in head calling it murder". So, I hope types like that are having an epiphany. I worry about the attitudes that need to be more logical that have a history of not being logical.

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If you don't look for fraud than there is no proof of fraud. If there is no proof of fraud than there is no fraud.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Wow so Michigan just turned blue forever. Democrats should be proud of this one. Where are they now? Hiding? I would like an explanation how this makes elections better..

First fact checks are in; "The claim": it makes it impossible to recount.

Verdict; false cause it only makes it way more difficult and slower and relies on investigative powers of people that have no idea how the system works. So it only makes it nearly impossible, you dumb gop conspiracy nutters.

apnews.com...

www.seattletimes.com...
edit on 13-7-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Got to do something, saw on CNN I think it was they reported trump up by 4 or 5 in Michigan.

I just doubt these idiots can manage the volume of "fixing" that will be required to make up for sleepy angry joe.

Guess you won’t have to worry about Jim crow Joe for much longer now the Hyena is on the prowl.

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Guess you won’t have to worry about Jim crow Joe for much longer now the Hyena is on the prowl.

Someone called her an "autistic Hyena". I laughed so hard at the time. Now it seems more dangerous for the nation with such idiots at the helm. No thanks to both parties really. The RINO's threw the recount in all the states that needed it. Cheated so obviously, I don't think we will ever be able to vote again if this ship isn't righted. Not cause we want to, but because someone will vote for me before I can get to the poll they are so daring.

new topics

top topics

join