It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carville 'up against a wall Clinton and Obama town halls suggests the DNC has no clue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Carville Dems are 'up against a wall'; Clinton and Obama town halls a solution suggests the DNC has no clue.

If they are wheeling out this old dried-up lizard I'd prefer to hear what his wife Mary Matalin thinks too. Regardless he virtually says he is throwing chit at the walls and seeing what sticks.

This also suggests they don't have access to even basic AI programs

you.com...

Crucial Counties for 2024
Several counties are expected to be particularly influential in the 2024 election due to their historical voting patterns and recent demographic changes.
Key Counties to Watch
Maricopa County, Arizona: This county flipped from Trump in 2016 to Biden in 2020. Its large population and shifting demographics make it a key battleground
Miami-Dade County, Florida: Biden won this county by a narrow margin in 2020, but recent trends suggest it could be competitive in 2024
Gwinnett County, Georgia: Significant shifts in voter preferences have made this county a focal point for both parties
Kent County, Michigan: Biden's win in 2020 by 6 points highlights its importance for the upcoming election
Washoe County, Nevada: This county's slight Democratic lean in recent elections makes it a critical area for both parties
Erie County, Pennsylvania: A bellwether county that has swung between parties in recent elections
Dane County, Wisconsin: A significant Democratic stronghold that could influence the overall state results

Mail-in voting and how it's collected and tabulated will be a huge issue again

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

First of alll, what if the various AI out there are sabotaging the dems. They probably input their usual drivel and the AI spews out what they deserve.

Second, Biden will not lose. Apparently nobody but me learned how Obama's Chicago politics work on a national scale. I predict that "lost" ballot boxes will be found in Walmarts, church parking lots, in middle of the highway, on the subway, at a Burger King, in Biden's garage, on the ISS, in Hillary's bathroom next to her server and of course the ever popular in the middle of the White House lawn.
edit on b16ThursdayThursdayxam07 by billxam1 because: caan't spell

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Maricopa County, Arizona: This county flipped from Trump in 2016 to Biden in 2020. Its large population and shifting demographics make it a key battleground

This is one county deep in the swamp. Lot of issues in the housing market the legislator don't want to touch. It done well to get a recount happening, some fight still left in the place. As for how that went? The Katie V Kari vibe is going to be one to watch.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam1

Do you think "we the people" will just accept it, if it happens again? I kind of think "they" will, but I still won't, and my reluctance to suck the toes of the decision makers doesn't seem to impact much. I think if they cheat this time, and we don't ventilate them, we will be done as a nation and might as well hand over whatever they want just to save time.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam1

First of alll, what if the various AI out there are sabotaging the dems. They probably input their usual drivel and the AI spews out what they deserve.

Second, Biden will not lose. Apparently nobody but me learned how Obama's Chicago politics work on a national scale. I predict that "lost" ballot boxes will be found in Walmarts, church parking lots, in middle of the highway, on the subway, at a Burger King, in Biden's garage, on the ISS, in Hillary's bathroom next to her server and of course the ever popular in the middle of the White House lawn.

First of all Im just discussing the topic which is the Dems freak out. Secondly, I was on ATS throughout 2020 election BS, and have heard all kinds of theories. One reason most of my election threads deal with changes in voting in each state, particularly battleground states.

2016 and 2020 were such close elections, but there's the wildcard of RFKjr, there is no telling how many votes he takes away from either Trump or Biden or the eventual Democratic nominee.

Apparently, Im the only one who figured out, that having a 3rd party candidate that will take Democratic votes away will make it difficult for any of your alleged voting malfeasance in 2020 even more difficult to pull off in 2024.

But mostly I'm sick of hearing that same old tired BS if you got links or whatnot I'll read them.

Hindsight is indeed 2020 but

FWIW Trump's a New York businessman he should have known if you have been conned you never cry foul unless you have concrete solid evidence, even then you wait till you read the room temperature and map out a real strategy. If he held his water and waited he would have had less BS to deal with and the evidence presented on the Russian dossier would have been the major news instead of all of his cases.

Fantastic claims require substantive evidence presenting evidence usually goes better when it isn't held at a damn landscaping contractor.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Apparently, Im the only one who figured out, that having a 3rd party candidate that will take Democratic votes away will make it difficult for any of your alleged voting malfeasance in 2020 even more difficult to pull off in 2024.

I think the bigger issue is Democrats will just stay home and not vote. They see Biden for what he has become, and they hate Trump, many will give 2024 a pass.

edit on x31Thu, 11 Jul 2024 07:25:28 -05002024192America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2024 07:25:28 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: billxam1

Do you think "we the people" will just accept it, if it happens again? I kind of think "they" will, but I still won't, and my reluctance to suck the toes of the decision makers doesn't seem to impact much. I think if they cheat this time, and we don't ventilate them, we will be done as a nation and might as well hand over whatever they want just to save time.

Yeah if it happens again and everyone just goes along with it again, it'll be time to disappear into some deep woods.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Any projections for mail balloting for 2024?

We also need to distinguish between absentee and the "other" mail ballot systems.

Signature "verification" needs some work too, especially the sensitivity "adjustment" dial settings πŸ˜€

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think the bigger issue is Democrats will just stay home and not vote. They see Biden for what he has become, and they hate Trump, many will give 2024 a pass.

Problem is they can stay home and still use a mail ballot sent unsolicited. 😬

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think the bigger issue is Democrats will just stay home and not vote.

Nah, they'd vote for anybody just to keep Trump from winning, even an old senile potato.

2020 was the Year if Fear where everyone ws so terrified of Covid that they mailed in their ballots. I don't think the numbers will be that high again, unless we have a new and improved pandemic hit soon.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Agree 100% ain't no way BIden/Harris gets 81 million votes. Still a lot depends on the percentages and where they occur
loses 10% of the vote in NYC isn't going to matter, losing 10% in Maricopa County, the 1-4 corridor in Florida, Dane County Wi, or even in Filthydelphia PA might lose Biden each state.

Population surges in places like Gwinnett County GA could be huge factors in who wins the state

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think the bigger issue is Democrats will just stay home and not vote.

Nah, they'd vote for anybody just to keep Trump from winning, even an old senile potato.

2020 was the Year if Fear where everyone ws so terrified of Covid that they mailed in their ballots. I don't think the numbers will be that high again, unless we have a new and improved pandemic hit soon.

Yeah, in most places but it all comes down to the percentages if 5% of Democrats sit it out and 5% vote KennedyJr it's still a net loss to Trump.

As we have seen here conservatives are much more reticent to vote for KennedyJr than Independents and Democrats Ive heard 3 to 1 but that was before the debate, even 3.5-4.0 might be enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Lots of room in the polls for undecided voters.

No proof of any widespread ballot fraud has been found despite many numerous investigations. Just because you believe in something strongly doesn't mean it is the truth. Show the proof.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Problem is they can stay home and still use a mail ballot sent unsolicited. 😬

If they reach I point of just F it all they will throw the ballots in the trash. They do not want Joe period so they will hold their noses for the next 4 years.
edit on x31Thu, 11 Jul 2024 12:44:21 -05002024192America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2024 12:44:21 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlySlightly
Lots of room in the polls for undecided voters.

No proof of any widespread ballot fraud has been found despite many numerous investigations. Just because you believe in something strongly doesn't mean it is the truth. Show the proof.

Show us the results of all the safeguards preventing ballot cheating and mail ballot signature verification. πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I sat out 2012 and 2016 as I didn't really want either, so it came down to why bother?

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Jimmy Boy Carville Needs to Stop Smoking Crawdads in his Basement or He is going to be Comitted to an Insane Asylum . Reality Apparently Scares this Po Boy to Death Nowadays.......

edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Someone better pass that happy game plan over to all the (cough-cough) dead Democrats.
Nothing funnier than live ones not voting annnn we'll finally have that mostly accurate count of the "biologically challenged".

Democrats still putting the "Fun" in disfunction!

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam1

And Joes garage.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ 😳

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
my notion is that JB has decided to do another 4 year term because there is not $50+ million in his retirement fund ,,,

Hunter missed the mark & left the big guy hanging

but thats another court appearance/can-of-worms

will JB quit running if Obama & Demo. Party 'donate' $50M to JB ... ?
NEWS FLASH---> HAMAS ISRAEL agree on Biden ceasefire framework for peace... oh oh woo-woo alert
edit on 12-7-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

join