It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 1 Year on the Job CBS NEWS President Ingrid Ciprian-Matthews Has Resigned in Disgrace.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Wednesday, July 10, 2024

This kooky lady ensured that 90% of CBS Evening News broadcasts started off with a WEATHER or CLIMATE CHANGE story. Regardless of what else was going on in America or the world, on that day. After one year on the job, she is going somewhere else to spew her extreme beliefs.

CBS News‘ president is stepping down after less than a year on the job.

Ingrid Ciprian-Matthews, who took over the news division in August 2023, will leave the role at the end of July 2024.

She will then take on an advisory role through the 2024 election cycle.

“After much consideration, I’ve decided this is the right time to step away from my current role at CBS News and begin to write my next chapter,” Ciprian-Matthews wrote in a memo to staff.

Ciprian-Matthews did not give a specific reason for her departure, but hinted at least one of the reasons could be impending cost-cuts and other changes as CBS parent Paramount Global readies to finalize a merger with Skydance Media.

“We all know our industry and company are going through a transformation and a number of short- and long-term decisions need to be made,” she wrote.
Extracted from: www.newscaststudio.com...

Radical nutjob Ingrid Matthews also fired 5-star veteran reporter/journalist CATHERINE HERRIDGE earlier this year, for refusing to divulge the source of a revealing story about a Chinese American scientist (criminal? spy?) who was let off the hook by our Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

The U.S. job market is becoming less "friendly" to radicals, thank-goodness. Maybe MSNBC will hire and place Ingrid in a suitable position.

-WeMustCare

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Maybe MSNBC will hire and place Ingrid in a suitable position.

No, she's not crazy enough for MSNBC.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: WeMustCare

Maybe MSNBC will hire and place Ingrid in a suitable position.

No, she's not crazy enough for MSNBC.

I don't know her history, I would have made a more suitable recommendation. It just freaks me out that CBS NEWS thinks the WEATHER is more important than anything. We'll see if that changes now. My wife has our family room TV on the CBS Evening News every weekday. (She hates NBC Lester Holt for some reason)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Wednesday, July 10, 2024

This kooky lady ensured that 90% of CBS Evening News broadcasts started off with a WEATHER or CLIMATE CHANGE story.

This explains a lot about CBS. And the other networks have similar people in place. .....

Ciprian-Matthews has been with CBS News for 30 years, having previously been senior vice president of newsgathering. She has also worked in a variety of other leadership and editorial roles throughout many of the network’s broadcasts and operations.

edit on 7/10/2024 by yeahright because: Entire OP quoted- edited by Staff

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It looks like the President of CBS corporate is the turd making WEATHER the top story on CBS Evening News.

After getting egg-on-face due to Biden not holding his NATO press briefing on time, they network has quickly switched to their favorite subject....WEATHER. (Heat wave. Remnants of Hurricane Beyrl.)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
July 30, 2024

And today we learn that CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell has lost that job..

Norah O’Donnell will cede the reins of the venerable “CBS Evening News” after the 2024 presidential election in favor of a new role as a senior correspondent who will seek out big interviews and opportunities for deeper reporting, the latest major change at CBS News, after its business was merged with that of the local-TV operations of parent company Paramount Global.
Source: variety.com...

Norah O'Donnell called the President of the United States a liar to his face, during a CBS Town Hall in 2020.

President Trump: The CDC says 8 out of 10 people hospitalized with Covid-19 wore a mask almost all the time. The mask didn't work 80% of the time.

Norah O'Donnell: That's a lie! What you just said is a lie, Mr. President. The CDC didn't say that! Lets take another question from the audience.

O'Donnell is nasty and disrespectful, just like Nancy Pelosi. I hope CBS News assigns O'Donnell to cover the Ukraine-Russia battlefield, and doe not given a helmet! 😠

top topics

join