It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican congresswoman asks "Who's running the country."

page: 1

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is a must-watch. This woman tells it like it is. No song and dance. No political b.s. rhetoric. This should be front and center in the news.

Harriet Hageman, a Republican rep from Wyoming expresses some serious concerns in this interview. She discusses how various officials have obviously "gone rogue", including Alejandro Mayorkas, Christopher Wray, and Merrick Garland. These officials do what they want, and believe they don't have to answer to anyone. No one with a functioning brain believes that Biden is sharp enough to be running things. So who is? If a bunch of unelected bureaucrats are making all the decisions, then it needs to stop ASAP, and some heads should roll.

She also discusses major foreign policy decisions like the 10-Year Bilateral Security Pact the U.S. entered into with Ukraine. Furthermore, decisions are being made to withhold or grant aid to allies without going through proper congressional channels. Hageman asks "Who is making these decisions?" She said the Democrats constantly lie, obstruct and obfuscate. It has literally come down to a question of "Who's running this country?"

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Best question of the year award.

I've been asking this for years now.

It's clear it is not Joe. It is an unelected cabal, making the US no longer either a Republic or a Democracy.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
She sounds very smart. I sure hope she finds a way to get the answers.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

The crack addict, degenerate pedophile that took millions of dollars from the CCP Spy Chief is controlling access to the POTUS.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Machine Democrat System needs a lame place holder puppet as President and VP ☣️

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

She's a dandy. Would be a good VP choice.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I am really curious whether the next generation of Americans will have the chance to experience a civilized culture of debate between politicians (i.e. dialogue, exchange of ideas, as is normal in most countries in the world). It's like a Punch and Judy show. This video sums up the situation pretty well:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
She sounds very smart. I sure hope she finds a way to get the answers.

She is.

Should watch the other videos, are like interrogation seminars, watching those swamp denizens squirm.

🍻

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

2025 can't come fast enough!

The search engines are working overtime to keep negative Biden stories off the internet.

For example, few know that Biden's Pentagon forced a family to pay the transportation costs of their hero daughter's remains from Afghanistan to the National Cemetery for veterans!

$60,000 had to be raised to bring Nicole Gee home: www.sacbee.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If you want any insight to what is happening in the White House, I recommend the movie, "The Death of Stalin".

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

2025 can't come fast enough!

The search engines are working overtime to keep negative Biden stories off the internet.

For example, few know that Biden's Pentagon forced a family to pay the transportation costs of their hero daughter's remains from Afghanistan to the National Cemetery for veterans!

$60,000 had to be raised to bring Nicole Gee home: www.sacbee.com...

FJB should burn for his treatment of veterans.

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

You are on the right path,,, by not calling him POTUS,,,,

He's just another JB to me too

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

What a disgrace. They won't pay airfare for a fallen hero, but the State Department worked overtime to arrange the trade of a Russian arms dealer for US athlete Brittney Griner, detained in Russia on drug charges.
Biden bragged about how they "worked tirelessly to bring Brittany back."

abcnews.go.com...

top topics

join