It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Governor Declares Disaster Emergency Over Bird Flu Outbreak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 320MPH

Frakenbirdflu Vs. Common Sense Man ......

edit on 11-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Wow 1.8 million . but wait . Around 8 Billion Chickens are consumed a year in America alone . So no that's not an economic hit at all

you'd think that wouldn't you. but when you go to the grocery store and see 4 bucks for a dozen and half of eggs or leg quarters 10 bucks for 10 lbs when it was 4, 5, or 6 bucks not more than a moth ago, you know it's just a excuse to jack the prices up.

Yah think we’ve seen this movie before. Not too long ago. My wife and I eat a hard boiled egg every morning, this f’ing lunacy is financially murdering me and my family

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

My wife and I eat a hard boiled egg every morning, this f’ing lunacy is financially murdering me and my family

i fell ya brother, me and mine eat omelets, boiled and scrambld egg samiches, and grits and eggs, and chicken in all forms, hell i can eat a whole 6lb rotated bird all by myself.

sad thing it was going down last year fairly regular, but when all the all the chickens started being killed be them fryers, broilers, or laying hens the chicken and egg prices started going up. beef is been high for a long time ever since, and pork even the cheaper cuts has been going up and down since biden and covid started. as i understand it one main reason is during covid the herds got smaller and demand stayed the same or even rose. also the cost of feed went up.

here's a link on beef market, from jan 2024

Take beef. Last year, beef prices rose about 8%, more than the price of any other meat, according to the government tracked Consumer Price Index. But beef hardly stands alone.
If inflation slowed down in 2023, why is my grocery bill so high?

an as i speak some body we all know and despise is on the idjet box claiming he lowered inflation and made the economy great since he took office, the lying bastard,

edit on 11-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We have to be retarded to let them do this insanity again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join