It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marshals shoot would-be carjacker outside Justice Sotomayor’s D.C. home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

fella showed more restraint than i would have, i'd pounded him for a minute or two, maybe a couple more body slams on the asphalt before i let him up and run. leave a mark and some pain so he'd think about it for while. maybe then he'll never do it again after a serious beating.

my ma always said she was to R U F F rough on us growing up. i always tell her she wasn't, cause it wasn't the law i worried about when me and my hellion buddies went off doing stupid sh@@. it was what's momma gonna do if she finds out that stopped me doing a bunch of it.

that fire on my ass sting would always say, hey remember that whopping you got.

edit on 9-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
There should be at least 2 worthless animals dead, the getaway animal in the carjacked minivan and the pistol toting animal...

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You know, I have replayed this video about fifteen times now, and I cannot seem to stop enjoying it. I think its the dreadful sincere girly screams of terror and realization that he is currently totally effed. I am going to keep watching it because I have not laughed this good in a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
You know, I have replayed this video about fifteen times now, and I cannot seem to stop enjoying it. I think its the dreadful sincere girly screams of terror and realization that he is currently totally effed. I am going to keep watching it because I have not laughed this good in a few weeks.

Agreed that was my favorite part . When reality sat in on him and his true nature came out

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Yes, this time we will, he's alive and well:

The suspect, identified as 18-year-old Kentrell Flowers of Southeast, was transported to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.

No law enforcement officers were injured during the incident.

Flowers has been arrested and charged with armed carjacking, carrying a pistol without a license, and possession of a large-capacity ammunition feeding device.

www.fox5dc.com...

I'm glad he isn't dead. Young and dumb shouldn't equal a death sentence. But he was certainly a bad boy. He'll have time to think over his bad decision. And probably learn a whole lot more bad stuff in prison.

Yes.
That way, that turd will get another chance to eventually carjack again and maybe kill somebody.

Brilliant...

I ended up wrestling during my Undergrad College days. Not a good enough one for that level.

When I was a kid and someone came running up to me I was too stupid with all my math skills even, and thought "I will see if he gets close enough". I was too slow to run I learned to grab them quick like that and before I let them go I would promise I wasn't playing nice and letting them go the 2nd time cause I got them the 1st I will get em. I was thankful they were smart enough, nor mad enough to come looking for me with a gun. Then I would have had to kill them or be killed. It was a tough world in my youth for anybody not hiding in their home all day. Had to face bullies and my knees knocking.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you're a fed you can pretty much kill with impunity, even more so than a regular cop.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
a reply to: xuenchen

If you're a fed you can pretty much kill with impunity, even more so than a regular cop.

Especially when somebody points a gun at you with intent to commit crimes against you. 😃💥

top topics

<< 1   >>

join