It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so who is really in charge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Its a valid question that has to be asked.

I think most people on both sides agree that Brandon is not in charge of anything . So who is actually pulling the strings?

The assumption is its Obama behind the scenes calling all the shots. And Obama has to know everyone assumes that right?

So then why would he let it look this awful? It hurts his reputation and legacy tremendously .

Maybe Jill is calling the shots or even Hunter. Still doesnt really make any sense.

You know who actually makes more sense then Obama or Jill, at least to me?

Trump. Reverse ,reverse psychology.

It all feels like a huge Psy-op . Does anyone else get that feeling?

You think maybe Joe is backstage before hand talking just fine and is "sharp as a tack" then goes out there and sh### his pants? Like its deliberate?

He makes sure to say the dumbest stuff and tell the most obvious lies. always finds a kid and acts creepy and sniffs them.

If Trump was in charge making them look so horrible would make sense. Actually trying to wake people up and get them involved.

Fake arrest him, fake charge him, its better for his numbers then any campaigning would ever be. All the while make the whole rest of the government, both sides, look like retards .

Then say they are going to liquidate his assets in NY because he cant pay the ridiculous bond , then last minute it gets paid..

Say hes going to Jail at Rikers Island but sentencing gets delayed ,Saved again numbers way up. Classified docs case just a sham judge is going to throw that out too.

Just me trying to make sense of the crazyness.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Epstein’s handlers are in charge.

Thats it that’s all.
a reply to: pennylane123

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The world is a big interconnected place and the people in the light all got strings coming from the shadows...

You won't understand the craziness so long you don't look at the international playing field.

Politics are all puppets. And the play you're watching, is called "the fall of rome remastered"

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Evil is in charge.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Looking at everything going on.

It sure seems like a crack head is calling the shots.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

No human is in charge.

Only God, and His reasons aren't our reasons. His plans are bigger than we can imagine or comprehend.

We can choose to go with our part in it with grace, acceptance, and compassion, or to flail against it futilely.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28.

edit on 2024-07-08T05:41:17-05:0005Mon, 08 Jul 2024 05:41:17 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Whats that saying?

Follow the money?

Follow the money.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If Trump was in charge making them look so horrible would make sense.

Trump doesn't have enough power to be in charge, as his 4 years of POTUS clearly showed.

Biden is being dethroned publically for some kind of agenda beneficial to the left. They either have a winning candidate waiting in the wings or they are going to hand this mess over to Trump and make sure he gets the blame for Biden's policies that have done irreparable damage to the nation.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Secretary of State Blinken and his WestExec outfit have lots to say. 😀

WestExec Advisors is a diverse group of senior national security professionals with the most recent experience at the highest levels of the U.S. government. With deep knowledge and networks in the fields of defense, foreign policy, intelligence, cybersecurity, international economics, and strategic communications, our team has worked together around the White House Situation Room table, deliberating and deciding our nation’s foreign and national security policies. Collectively, we have unparalleled perspective to help our clients manage risk and achieve their goals.

edit on Jul-08-2024 by xuenchen because: 💥🤡

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Did you think a 4-/8 year gov employee...runs anything?

Must be new...the "government" runs 24/7. 365 days a year no matter the Prez. It has to.

Now...find out what...and which...maintain constant government continuity. It ain't the Prez ...

Lots of info out there..

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Did you think a 4-/8 year gov employee...runs anything?

Must be new...the "government" runs 24/7. 365 days a year no matter the Prez. It has to.

Now...find out what...and which...maintain constant government continuity. It ain't the Prez ...

Lots of info out there..

Wow, if that's real and not some pipe dream, then why would idiot lefties be hyperbolically screaming about Trump ending democracy? Are they just that stupid?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My vote as to who is really in charge goes to Sponge Bob

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Luke 4:5-6
And the devil took him (Jesus Christ) up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, 6 and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.

God is the ultimate authority but has given dominion over this world to Satan for this time.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
WWE produces showmen the USA can really get behind.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

A black woman who “put NATO together” is in charge.

www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Exactly. Why ARE you. Facts are facts..so are Sec Serv and Admin earpieces common for that very reason.

You don't know about the implants behind the ear either, right?

There's your free one. Now. Go read about it...

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ahh, for a minute there I thought you were asking the BIG question, but you only want an answer to your localised question. Part of the answer is certainly not your president/s and not those in the publicly visible democratic apparatus. Kennedy glimpsed it, briefly, but even he didn’t see the real power. a reply to: pennylane123

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
a reply to: chr0naut

Luke 4:5-6
And the devil took him (Jesus Christ) up and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time, 6 and said to him, “To you I will give all this authority and their glory, for it has been delivered to me, and I give it to whom I will.

God is the ultimate authority but has given dominion over this world to Satan for this time.

God didn't give Satan dominion over the world.

God gave Adam and Eve and their offspring the authority and dominion over the world, and they handed it to Satan.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   
In America, the Zionists control both sides of politics, banks, media and more. It grew from WW2 when a lot from that war zone fled to America. With an education in war, they play hard, Soros is one example.

They take a more Old Testament approach to things, life was harder back then, lot of dangers around. Look after your community, pillage and plunder what you can from others. They do throw a tantrum with the New Testament and look after your neighbor approach.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Just me trying to make sense of the crazyness.

Only makes sense if you recognize US as a fascist state. An interview with Norman Dodd (just before he died) helps comprehend how they corrupted democracy in the US.

Their elected puppets are controlled by videotapes of sexual depraved acts etc to ensure their loyalty.

new topics

top topics

join