It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Phillips RANTS "Call Me A RACIST, I Don't Care" - On Immigration And Crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Talk TV's Alex Phillips has today grasped the nettle that is the rise of sexual assaults and violence being committed by Islamic immigrants in the UK and Europe , it's become a taboo subject in this country so hats off to Alex and Talk TV.

Earlier today I saw a report of a serious sex assault in Manchester , police have released CCTV images of the suspect but unsurprisingly no description of the suspect .... for reasons I guess.

Detectives have released CCTV images of a man they want to trace after a woman reported she had been the victim of a serious sexual assault.

Officers have appealed for information following the alleged incident in Hyde, Greater Manchester, early on Saturday morning.

They want anyone who recognises the man or who saw something at around 6.30am in the area of Clark Way, Grafton Street, King Street, the footbridge and nearby bus station, to get in touch.

Detective Inspector Andrew Day of the Tameside district, said: "We take reports of sexual offences very seriously and since the report was made to us we have carried out extensive and thorough enquiries.

"The woman continues to be supported by specially trained officers.

"It is completely unacceptable to target anyone in this manner, and we are working tirelessly to find anyone who may recognise the man pictured.
news.sky.com...

I'm with Alex , call me a racist I don't care , unless we speak out it'll just be swept under the carpet and allowed to continue.

If Starmer doesn't get a grip on this there will be civil unrest.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That's really sad. Some cultures embrace sexually assauting woemn as their gawd-given right, and western nations have thrown open the gates to welcome these people into their country; most without any real vetting.

Psychological testing would weed the vast majority of them out, but I suppose that would be considered too expensive. I say the price we will pay one day for our current immigration stance will one day may psychological testing look like it would have been a bargain.

Generational brainwashing of male entitlement doesn't mesh well with western values, and every politicians knows this-yet here we are.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

www.bbc.co.uk...

Rochdale grooming gangs. More than one case.

What do these cases have in common?

Answers on a postcard, please.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I will take a wild bet that this subject will not be on the priority list of our new Secretary of State for Justice.
Hopefully she will prove me wrong but I highly doubt it.

Did you notice Blair has been out like a hungry viper trying to push his digital ID plan for us again-to solve illegal immigration of course..
Yeah sure tony.

Not a great sign if he's trying to get involved already.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Did you notice Blair has been out like a hungry viper trying to push his digital ID plan for us again-to solve illegal immigration of course..

Yeah I saw that , the ghost of Christmas past still desperate to get his hands on our biometrics , seems Mrs Balls has knocked it back though ... for now.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You can't vote your way out of an invasion.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

ALLEGED incident?

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You can't vote your way out of an invasion.

Hungary and Poland have governments that have curtailed their invasion , their government have given the finger to the EU and it's immigration policy and are doing quite nicely , I suspect if Reform UK had won power our migration problem would be brought under control.

There comes a time when National security and the welfare of the domestic population must take priority , we have gone some way past that point.

We're spending 8 Million pounds a day to house migrants while British people are living on the streets , that's some kind of political sickness right there.
edit on 7-7-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey
If relatives don't care enough to take action against the perpetrators., I can understand why others dont either.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes, because they resisted the madness from the beginning.

I don't know how the UK and EU are going to solve their current problem, their governments seem happy to let it continue.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I don't know how the UK and EU are going to solve their current problem, their governments seem happy to let it continue.

And that's the problem , it's almost like it's planned .... Isn't it.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

We're in the same boat.

It's going to get a lot uglier before it gets better.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Islam will never function with civilized people.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hogwash. UK just needs to stop fwits from waltzing in, there are civilised people who are al Muslimūn.

a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Yeah but the civilised people who are Muslim tend to come here via legal routes as they have something to offer this country.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

ALLEGED incident?

It’s one of their favorite words nowadays. Except when it involves a certain someone…
edit on 8-7-2024 by Kaiju666 because: No their their in there

edit on 8-7-2024 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Allegedly....

new topics

top topics

join