It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democracy or else!

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Spent the 4th at my grandmothers house having a BBQ.

My three unemployed late 20s to mid 30s cousins live with my grandmother.

This is their coffee table reading.

They all do not have jobs because they believe if they did their employers would take advantage of them. Two of them have college educations so they could have gotten hire paying jobs had they gotten one following their schooling.

They volunteer to work at elections as pole watchers. They also canvase for Democrat politicians.

Are they just an aberration or is the Democrat party building an arm of unemployed young adults to help them win elections.
edit on 6-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

They're communists engaged in revolution.

That's what they do.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
is the Democrat party building an arm of unemployed young adults to help them win elections.

Yes. Why do you think the schools don't teach them anything? It literally says it in the contents. Make politics your job. This is all they want them doing. They want this to be their life. They want them to reject family and friends that don't conform.

It's a cult. The fact that they reflexively call everyone else a cult is also pretty telltale.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Many "not for us to question why, it's just for us to do or die" Democrats are Machine Democrat supporters. Who ever "appears" to be a leader is just a placeholder immaterial to the machine politics. 😊

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Many "not for us to question why, it's just for us to do or die" Democrats are Machine Democrat supporters. Who ever "appears" to be a leader is just a placeholder immaterial to the machine politics. 😊

Also known as the Useful Idiots.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I would have torn that POS up in front of them. Idiots!

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Great, more out of touch millionaires telling people how they can save Democracy in a Republic.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You should replace that book with this one...

Then violently stake their book to the table with a large wooden vampire stake and a DAGGER!

edit on 7/6/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

wOw ....seems to be the Norm

Just happen to see this on my YT feed

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Who in the World would Buy these Sneaks > ?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

A Constitutional Republic. . . or else

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"The CIA killed JFK because he was too hot."

Sorry, that's GOLD.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I noticed in a lot of the "man on the street" type interviews following the debate, people were responding that even though Biden didn't do well, they still had to vote for Biden because it was "strategic". Several of the democrat respondents said the exact word "strategic".

Now what the strategy is, I dont know. To have Kamala end up in charge? Or I dont know. Just to have the puppetmasters of Biden still pulling the strings?

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Those People have Lost the ability to Think for themselves and the Dems do a Bang Up Job at doing the Thinking for them . It's quite sad Really.......

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The Democrat party’s values have gone too far to
The left for me to support anymore. I voted for Gore and Obama but those campaigns would be considered republican today. I became a conservative in 2009 thanks to talk radio and Michael savage.

I have friends and family ask me why I don’t vote for Biden and if there is one issue it’s this. I tell them I can’t support teenage girls getting mastectomies at 12-14 years old and they take prostate cancer drugs in the name of “Gender affirming surgery “ or “Gender affirming hormone therapy”
So what I say is I don’t support sex changes for children and minors. It’s barbaric , evil and goes against all my values. Let them wait til 18 then fine do whatever u want.

The younger 20s coworkers say I am a conspiracy theorist and I have them google it and shoe the receipts.

I then witness their brain through cognitive dissonance and deny what they see in front of them.

I think we have a bigger issue with the brainwashing and gas lighting. These people have been mind controlled!
edit on 8-7-2024 by BrassmonkeyUSA because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2024 by BrassmonkeyUSA because: (no reason given)

join