It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Behind Political Covers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Stumbled across this (swear to God!) while surfing for new UK Gardening Shows. Obviously my laptop has decided to cure my ignorance for me.
Most of what Judge Napolitano & Gerald Celente discuss was completely new to me, which is embarassing on many levels.

Different Presidents using military actions to keep the public from focusing on their personal screw-ups, when stated that way is a no brainer. Hearing them discuss Pearl Harbor being precipitated by FDR cutting off Japan's oil & more to gain public approval for entering WW2, plus others.
Their discussions on Ukraine are particularly interesting.

Since we haven't gone thru Congress to declare war on Russia, we can't since Russia hasn't posed a direct military threat yet the missiles we've sent Ukraine need to be activated by code from Satellites by US military with appropriate security clearences all we do is point to a red button & have a Ukrainian push it makes us War Criminals. I'd heard brief mention of this getting totally out of hand an Poland being involved but really had no idea why? Nice it was explained all US armament gets sent there for staging & assembly so yeah, Putin's eventually going to get fed up & bomb that facility.

I also had no clue Judge Napolitano had his own YouTube channel
www.youtube.com...@judgingfreedom/videos

While I very much try to stay out of politics this all smacks of "American History" & Constitutional Infringement so did the thread. ATS loves to run off 1/2 cocked about events but I just need facts. Who did what, why, where.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Judge Napolitano is one of the few good guys left who isn't afraid to stand up to these evil circus clowns running our state department and government.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Good to know!
I know zero about Celente and have only heard Napolitano's name. Really, I'm that clueless but I did listen to them an was impressed. Complete history lesson in less than 29 minutes. Plus explaination of current events.
That has to be some kind of record?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Celente is an economist if I remember right. He used to do the rounds on shows explaining the housing crash in 2008. I hadn't heard anything from him in at least 10 years.

Glad to see he's still kicking around.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
He was a regular on "Coast to Coast with Art Bell" in the wee hours on night radio. He was like an economists version of Ron Paul type exposing the rigged system.

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Caver78

Celente is an economist if I remember right. He used to do the rounds on shows explaining the housing crash in 2008. I hadn't heard anything from him in at least 10 years.

Glad to see he's still kicking around.

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by whereislogic removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

join