It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinker Thunkers Dogman evidence/video debunked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If you have even a casual interest in Bigfoot/cryptids and like to watch some of the Bigfoot evidence videos on YouTube I'm sure you have watched videos of "Thinker Thunker" before. Thinker thunker will find popular cryptids videos on the Internet or people will send him videos and he will break them down using several different techniques that he implies and he will come to a conclusion that the video is either a hoax, it's real or there's a good chance it's real.

I will say that I like ThinkerThunker and watch most of his videos and think he does a really good job either debunking or proving them to be real. ThinkerThunker has a huge following on YouTube and in the Bigfoot community and is vastly popular.

I came across this newer video though from one "Lazy Cowboy" that by the looks of it hasn't had very many views (roughly 500) and he is debunking ThinkerThunkers Dogman video that is well known on the internet and he's accusing TT of being less then honest with his viewers and Patreon members.

Edit-if you are Interested in the subject and want the "full effect" of the thread and videos you might want to watch the 2nd video I posted first which is ThinkerThunkers original video. The first video is the debunking of the original video. The first video still shows parts of the original video but like I said if the topic interests you and you have the time it's cool to watch the original video first. If you're in a hurry just watch the debunking video

I thought the video would be of interest to people who follow the Bigfoots and Cryptids community

m.youtube.com...

And here is the entire original video...

m.youtube.com...

And here is an new aka update of the original video with several more choices of what the "creatures" could be....

m.youtube.com...

Let me know what you think!!!
edit on 5-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Maybe add the links as well.
The embeds don't seem to be working.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetsGoViking
Maybe add the links as well.
The embeds don't seem to be working.

Really? They are working fine for me but I can add them as well

Edit- added the links as well.
edit on 5-7-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   
That looks like the standard run of the mill monkey to me. Even without thunkers half brain explanation.

lol they look like moglie from the jungle book.

a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

edit on 6-7-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Drove by a sign in a very small town that said Dogman is loose regulators unit LOL

top topics

join