It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ho Ho Ho happy independence day from Joe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just saw on the news where Biden will be giving a speach this afternoon-but it won't be aired until Sunday.

Does it really take that long to edit with AI? Well, in order to make Joe appear coherent I guess it might.

Sorry about all the dbl posts-not sure how that happened.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

He said Ho Ho Ho after being introduced by Kamala? Joes a hoot, he’s doing his best Mayor Willie Brown impression.

I hear that was intentional, the ho ho ho Happy 4th of July,
a warning across the brow. No one ****'s with a Biden.

Word on the street is there is a closet somewhere in California
that has a bunch of so called skeletons in it.

Bought and paid for, controlled 100%.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Neither one. That's simple. You however....✌️

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

HID his condition? Holy crap...you ain't been paying attention the last couple years. He's obvious.

So is Fatboy criminal....Both...need to be gone

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

No, but bleach drinking, criminal, traitor, whore monger, fraud artist... imbecile?

YOUR priorities are screwed friend. Not mine.

1 will die, the other go away. Watch....

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Many have said: Criminal in the White House, bat sh-t nutz...we'd immediately invoke the 25th and have him removed as unfit( after another "Thats an Elephant! I know!"
psych test.

5150 both of them. Now. Beforehand. Take away the tanning cream, the Geritol, belts n laces for 72 hrs hold.

We'd see...72 hrs.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: pennylane123

after an epic introduction from Kamala

He said Ho Ho Ho after being introduced by Kamala? Joes a hoot, he’s doing his best Mayor Willie Brown impression.

If Joe was doing a Willie Brown imitation...he'd be boinkin' Kamala, bent over the Resolute Desk.

Now Kamala's husband is doing it to Jill Biden. Small close knit world those Democrats have.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

And? You wanna give those codes to a criminally, bleach drinking, convict adulterer who is bat sh-t crazy?

C'mon, dear. What are you. Like 14?

Well , he Did have them from 2016 to 2020 . Did we have a Nuclear War at that Time that I Somehow Missed ?

I wish things were like they were back then. The damage this past 3 1/2 year is worse then a nuclear bomb. The US is in very bad shape now.

Yes it was but Remember what Alfred Said..............

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The very best thing the DNC can do at this point is nominate Biden for the Special Olympics.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui

Once you realize all of this is a show, you'll be better off.

2017-2021 was a glitch in the matrix.

My brother, my sister, her husband and my son are thinking this too. But my wife even though she is all focused on being upset at the incompetence of these criminals allowed to run our nation, she just is not seeing the movie aspect. She watches too much Fox for my taste and I like Gutfeld on there so I can't talk too much. She goes all "your wild conspiracy theories" . Yet, we are only talking facts for "connect the dots" and she melts down on us. She won't be happy, nor will all of us really, until these bastards are in those bright orange jumpsuits. Otherwise, don't talk to her about it.

edit on 5000000183120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

My GF is on ATS so I'll say this with bated breath. We just had an argument last night about it. Nobody won, but I hope some truths came out.

Being a conservative man, with a woman who I thought was conservative too, but ended up being liberal, it's a challenge.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The very best thing the DNC can do at this point is nominate Biden for the Special Olympics.

The Special Olympic participants are in better shape than Joe ever was.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MauiWaui
a reply to: Justoneman

My GF is on ATS so I'll say this with bated breath. We just had an argument last night about it. Nobody won, but I hope some truths came out.

Being a conservative man, with a woman who I thought was conservative too, but ended up being liberal, it's a challenge.

I am Quasi-Conservative. My wife is a Quasi-Liberal. We will not talk about Biden or Trump. Taboo.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

They could always use him as a bench warmer.

On second thought-eeeew.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pennylane123
This movie just keeps getting better and I am just starting to realize its a comedy .

So in Joe Bidens 4th of July speech today, after an epic introduction from Kamala the first words out of his mouth were "Ho Ho Ho happy independence day"

This is Our commander and chief, Leader of the free world,. HE HAS THE NUCLEAR CODES.

Look at the end of this clip. Kamala is delirious with joy over Joe's accelerating deterioration.

Powerful 30-second clip: hugh.cdn.rumble.cloud...

🚨

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

No doubt here.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

This is Our commander and chief, Leader of the free world,. HE HAS THE NUCLEAR CODES.

Naw, They just told him this is "The Nuclear Football."

Tried to find a Nerf football because I thought it'd be funnier.

Not to worry, it's the last 6 months of his administration. Foreign hostiles usually dont start sh*t the last 6 months of a US administration, unless they are Iranian.

On Taiwan, China waits to see if Biden gets reelected first. I wouldn't worry about Joe's ineptitude and lack of charisma doing much now, it's the final lame duck shamble for him... unless, you know, miracles.
edit on 6-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join