It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow the media hated Biden in the 80s I had no idea!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This was all big news before the last election and if ypu wanna go farther back when Obama was running with Biden VP it was big news and when Obama first picked Joe it was big news but the people have known for literally decades and they just don't care and/or they just hate Trump/Republicans no matter what, heck Al Capone or Bill Cosby could run for the Democratic nominee for President and all the same people would still vote for them no matter what.

It's always good to bring these old videos up again though because people like you and many others still have no idea what a fraud Joe is, especially lots of the younger voters have no idea I bet if you asked Taylor Swift back in 2019/2020 when she was Joe's biggest supporters she wouldn't have had a clue probably still doesn't.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
You expect something different from Conservative RW propaganda?

It might be time to create a new account. Everyone is jumping ship to save face.

The marionette running the puppets are showing the strings and once you notice them, you can't look away. It's over and the longer people lie or obscure the evidence will just narrow the musical chairs available when the music stops. The music is stopping soon, sit in a chair as soon as possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Only if the subject is based in fact.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: RobRocket

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It's not propaganda Annee.

It's simple history.

Biden was hated by the Media and Journalist in the 80's . His plagiarized speeches , His False education records and Blatant lies.

He was the punchline of many late night show jokes.

And they somehow hid this from a generation of voters during the 1st Obama election, But we knew better. This is probably the focal point of this posters absurdity.

Even when Joe Biden was named as Barack Obama's Vice President running mate in 2008, the news media piled on, looking for ways to bash him.

Of all networks, ABC NEWS bashed Joe and Jill for being so selfish and stingy, when it came to donating to charities and needy causes.

Source: abcnews.go.com...

Tomorrow morning, ABC News is interviewing President Joe Biden. One wonders how they will "spin" it?

His vpship may have just been a way of coattailing him into a position where he didn’t have to do FA but still could clam legitimacy as a leader, while hiding in the presidential shadow from his lying, cheating, scumbag ways.

Possibly Obomba’s handlers could tell the policies he would be enacting were going to have detrimental effects down the line and FJB was an expedient throwaway placeholder to smooth the transition without damaging the parties image very much (never underestimate FJB ability to f things up, it wasn’t a casual comment it was sowing a seed in the public record)

My 2c.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Guess I didn't peg Connie Chung as part of the vast right wing conspiracy.

When and how do you think the media changed? Because it has been pretty consistent in MSM currently that it is a "left wing" supportive apparatus. I had no idea back in the 80s it was flip flopped and they were all right wingers.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I did not know about it just seems like a constant drumbeat in MSM of bad stuff about Trump. I dont remember them being this balls to the wall about Biden but maybe I wasn't paying attention.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I thought you didn’t talk about Biden and his lies?

I hate to break it to you but it’s all true.

Biden is a world class liar and has been for his entire political career.

I thought the “I am not a Democrat” crowd knew that?

Giving him too much credit. A world class liar wouldn't lie about easily verifiable things like school records hehehehehehe.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobRocket
And he was bald at one point too, ya know it's deep fakes. So low blow low brow biden has fake hair to go along with his whole fake persona to boot. Gee I would have never guessed. /s
Joe Biden has always been a dirtbag. Look what he tried to pull with the whole Anita Bryant BS with Judge Clarence Thomas. That was the start of all the witch-hunts imho. So yea nothing new under the sun.

Did he get plugs and if so did the taxpayers pay for them??!?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

Guess I didn't peg Connie Chung as part of the vast right wing conspiracy.

When and how do you think the media changed? Because it has been pretty consistent in MSM currently that it is a "left wing" supportive apparatus. I had no idea back in the 80s it was flip flopped and they were all right wingers.

with how biased the media is today, honest reporting (a thing of the past) looks like right wing propaganda, because anytime you see anything negative towards the left, that's all it can be. They did this to themselves.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Lady, face it, its over. Almost everyone gets it now.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Some Peoples Heads are Still Buried in the Sand.
That Doesn't ever seem to Change.

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

top topics

<< 1   >>

join