It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Oldest Cave Art found Showing Humans and a Pig

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: AllisVibration
a reply to: gortex

If it was a language I too would be inclined to believe the interpretation, but an actual drawing where the pig looks like a pig, but the so called humans look like tiny scribbles of nothing discernible in comparison… I’m not going to take what an expert says at face value, just because they are an expert doesn’t mean they are always right. We have learned this with many examples.

Pre written "language" cave drawings were the "language". Many drawings depicting hunts, moon cycles and their meaning or sagas about individuals have ben discovered. Using comparative analysis, the "experts" are able to decipher many of these tales so, when they say that, at a minimum, this drawing depicts 3 persons and a boar, I would be inclined to assert they are most likely correct.

Right so I can’t trust my eyes and have to trust the “experts” like we were expected to trust the experts with Covid maybe, or like when the experts claimed granite was cut with bronze tools.
Nah I’ll trust my own judgment thanks, I can see a boat/pig clearly, but no humans.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   

If that is to scale and in proportion...they had some giant pigs 50,000 years ago.
edit on CpmWed, 03 Jul 2024 16:33:57 -0500Wednesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

If that is to scale and in proportion...they had some giant pigs 50,000 years ago.

Yep , the Whole Family Ate Good back in the day . More Bacon Oggy ? Umm...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Can't Ever keep a Man Away from his Pork . Timeless

Bacon.

First thing.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: AllisVibration

That's your choice but we are looking at a photograph they have the ability to look closer at the actual picture and have the knowledge to compare it with other examples found locally.

They've published their findings and conclusion in a scientific journal which I imagine will go into greater detail about the discovery and their conclusion than a news piece put together for plebs like you and I.

If an expert tells me the Vincent van Gogh I've got in my bathroom is an original I'm more inclined to believe him than the guy next door who says it's a print.

But you are keen on not selling it as a print if that was the deal. The art dealer is being honest and is a pro. If a person said it was a print and wanted to buy it from you, then it is time to go hmmm. Logically the Van Gogh should NOT be in your bathroom. I bought a Monet print years ago and would not want it anywhere but in the open living space.
edit on 4000000513120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I would love to see chemical analysis of the pigments in the picture , or if it was on Rothchild owned land where this was discovered , much like all the cave paintings in France ??.

Maybe it was a ancient cooking manual for pork and human meat

Forgive me for asking. Do you think there will be blood with traces of Adrenochrome? I went down that path after reading your thoughts on this.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Is it a Wild Boar they have hunted?

No doubt , he's a big lad though ... much feasting must have been had.

I thouht wild boar to.
But it does not say they won!

on a small island? 51,000 years ago.
I bet it was Not a island in those times.
global warming! LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
wow.....51,200 years.... just trying to comprehend that passage of time is mind blowing.

Thankyou Gortex

All the best

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Maybe its like when a fisherman tells a story and the fish gets bigger every time.

posted on Jul, 4 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm likely to see people in Rorschach tests
Two transvestites with black bags share a white stroller with a child
edit on 4 7 24 by peretc96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: peretc96

I see a pug wearing a bowtie. To each their own.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: peretc96

Hmm... I see two Chics doin Laundry...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Take away the red area's that they added (the chemical composition of anything doesn't last long). It looks like the moon. They didn't even crop it enough to show the circular image.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I would love to see chemical analysis of the pigments in the picture , or if it was on Rothchild owned land where this was discovered , much like all the cave paintings in France ??.

Maybe it was a ancient cooking manual for pork and human meat

Forgive me for asking. Do you think there will be blood with traces of Adrenochrome? I went down that path after reading your thoughts on this.

It is possible as they used animal blood in the production of plaster not so long ago , it would be interesting to see what pigments were used in the ochre they mixed up back then .

They sure could laugh at the 10 year guarantee we get now with exterior paints

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Also giant elephants, giant elk, giant tigers. Seems to have been a thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
😂🤣 🤷🏽‍♂️ 👍

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

a reply to: AllisVibration

That's your choice but we are looking at a photograph they have the ability to look closer at the actual picture and have the knowledge to compare it with other examples found locally.

They've published their findings and conclusion in a scientific journal which I imagine will go into greater detail about the discovery and their conclusion than a news piece put together for plebs like you and I.

If an expert tells me the Vincent van Gogh I've got in my bathroom is an original I'm more inclined to believe him than the guy next door who says it's a print.

Do you believe them when everything they dig up that is unusual has a ‘ritual’ use?

‘It’s to reinforce the narrative that our ancestors were inferior.’

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Do you believe them when everything they dig up that is unusual has a ‘ritual’ use?

‘It’s to reinforce the narrative that our ancestors were inferior.’

Rituals have been a thing throughout our recorded history why would it not be a thing in our pre-history , rituals were probably a more important thing then than now but as we still use rituals today why would our early ancestors rituals make them inferior ?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
we probably dont even know the full latest chapter of humanity, yet they continue to say trust us we know it all, the rest are wild conspiracy theories.

Thanks for this, its interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join