It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots in Paris as Marine Le Pen’s Anti-Immigration National Rally wins Election First Round

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Except it’s taken a long time to tally all the votes for even elections people weren’t heavily disputing.

Not every state or locality does electronic voting. Plenty still have paper ballots.

Not for any swing states though. They were all electronic.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: watchitburn
Amazing that a country of 65 million people can count all their votes and release the results in one day.

Most countries can.

Even Brazil can have it done in a few hours.

The US seems to be one of the outliers. And a lot of that is due to localities and states differing on how they do their electoral process.

Nice deflection there. They cheat and send in the ballots full of one name for one office at 2:00 AM and that is going to be exposed to the rest of the world in a big way.

What did I deflect from?

Someone pointed out that another country had results same day. This isn’t a new comparison.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: watchitburn
Amazing that a country of 65 million people can count all their votes and release the results in one day.

Most countries can.

Even Brazil can have it done in a few hours.

The US seems to be one of the outliers. And a lot of that is due to localities and states differing on how they do their electoral process.

Nice deflection there. They cheat and send in the ballots full of one name for one office at 2:00 AM and that is going to be exposed to the rest of the world in a big way.

What did I deflect from?

Someone pointed out that another country had results same day. This isn’t a new comparison.
Regardless of deflection by you or anyone else, for the longest time after 2020, everyone, everywhere denounced that there was an iota of tampering to be had. In fact the majority of folks said there was no possible way you could hack a voting machine. Then courts wouldn’t hear evidence to the contrary. Then it was proven it COULD be done. Then something about Syrian and Chinese servers. Dominion shutting down someone with a $B lawsuit.

Etc. Etc. On and on. And guess what, they were wrong.

Electronic voting is about as safe as mail-in if you want to commit fraud. So, short of Voter ID (racist of course), ensuring one vote per person, the plot will continue.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

I remember hearing about bamboo ballots and CIA fights in space with the army too.

Reminds me of 2016 when it was Russians who hacked the elections.

Both sides just sound like sore losers to me.

But alas, this has nothing to do with French elections. I pointed out that we have a different election process to a country five times smaller in population, while we have 50 states who all determine their own voting rules.

Sometimes elections in America have a clear winner in the same day, and it will always take days to finish the official count of the votes.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well, I only to the 5.16 min. point and spotted the cute little French girl with a grey top and moleskins walking along....oh, and no bra.

That was it for me......Viva La Francee. France for za French only.!

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Almost every US election with delayed results broke with D win. I can think of only one that went to the R
edit on 777Vam03America/ChicagoWed, 03 Jul 2024 00:10:28 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join