It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any House Music Lovers Out There?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I've been a House Music fan since the late 80's and for the last few years I've been DJing and doing internet radio. Unfortunately, as my real job became more demanding I've had to give up my residency on the station where I played a couple sets each week.

The good news is that I'm still mixing. More recently I've taken the plunge and bought a new Pioneer deck. It's been a bit of a learning curve with the new equipment and software but I'm getting the hang of it. I thought I would share one of the sets I recorded this past weekend...

In My House 211

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Roma1927

Not a house music fan but my friend Niyah is she would love this stuff im gonna send her the link if thats cool.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Roma1927

Massive house music fan here, it helps cleanse my soul

here is my own soundcloud with various vinyl mixes and also some more modern MP3/digital mixes, all free to stream or download

JTFever Soundcloud

do you have a tracklist for your mix, liking what im hearing

edit on 1-7-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed. Unfortunately I don't have the tracklist. I usually scribble them down and note the key code & bpm before mixing. Once I upload to Mixcoud I just trash it.

I've seen where Mixcloud may give you the artist and track name when playing. Otherwise if there's something you liked I can tell you if you can tell me what point in the mix.

join