It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Possible Ancient Human Hidden Hand in Society; the Black Nobility Families

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The concept of a global hidden hand in society always gave me vibes of ancientness, sophistication and subtly. Sometimes I got images of totally obscure hidden ancient aristocraft families of Europe such as that from Venice, with their roots (baton of power passed down in some form, at least) going back to ancient Rome and further back to the Babylon days and beyond. Families that have held the reins for so long that they don't care nor want to be known in the slightest. Operating through other big names like the Rothschilds/Rockefellars, obscure committees of influential people etc. The book 'commitee of the 300' by john coleman touches on the black nobility, but talks more on the commitee of 300, and Tavistock with their crazy large network of think tanks, which is important in order to understand the modern hidden networking/infrastructure of the hidden hand but I think trying to aim for the head of the hydra is probably more important in order to understand scope/motivation and what their next moves would look like etc.

I made posts thinking the hidden hand could have a lineage in some form going back to Babylon, further back than ancient Rome like the thread 'All Roads Lead to Rome' says regarding the hidden hand in society. Well going by this link, I could be right:

www.researchgate.net...

The term black nobility has a far deeper significance than just noble support for the Papacy and actually stems back to the time of empires that pre-dated ancient Rome. Before the rise of the Roman Empire as the world’s dominant power in the Mediterranean, there existed a very specific cartel of oligarchical families mainly centred on Babylon, Persia, Greece, Tyre and Phoenicia. These oligarchical families were powerful families who had significant influence in regards to commerce and trade in the areas that they resided in. It was these families who dominated maritime trade and commerce. They were the merchants of the sea.

By the time of the Romans much of the oligarchical families were composed of people who had an ancestry which came from Phoenicia, Greece, Persia, Babylon and even far back as Egypt and many of them eventually settled in Venice.

Tavistock by john coleman:

Tavistock serves the Black Nobility in all of its elements, working to rob us of the victory of the American Revolution of 1776. If the reader is unfamiliar with the Black Nobility, of course, the term does not refer to black people. It refers to a group of extremely wealthy people, dynasties, whose history dates back for more than five hundred years and who make up the backbone of the Committee of 300.

- cognitive-liberty.online...

More than 500 years is a big understatement, the first link suggests much longer than that and I believe the first link. The thing is, the John Coleman book on the commitee of 300 is on the CIA website. Could be nothing of course. But deflection can compose of diluting the targets for conspirators. Anyway, I think John Coleman says some truth though misses some punch. In this case especially, it's very important to know how crazy the age of the Black Nobility can be, to get a scope of power and success of the Black Nobility to hold on through multiple empires and thousands of years says everything.

More from Tavistock book:

172 Tavistock is a study center devoted to the service of the Black Nobility and those devoted to promoting the New World Order inside a One World Government.

I think, if a bunch of families has pertained in some form since the Babylon/Eygpt days, then they're the ones to look at, for the hidden human hand in society.

From the first link purely on the Black Nobility:

The Venetian oligarchs identified wealth purely in money terms, and practiced usury, monetarism, and looting at the expense of technological advancement and physical production. In modern international affairs, oligarchs recommend such methods as geopolitics, understood as the method of “divide and conquer,” which lets one power prevail by playing its adversaries one against the other. Oligarchical policy strives to maintain a balance of power among such adversaries for its own benefit, but this attempt always fails in the long run and leads to new wars.

As a lot of people can imagine, giving ammunition for the left and the right political parties keeps people at each others throats. Drama for us to chew through, to possibly even end up losing jobs or end up in prison by it.

When the Venetian oligarchy transferred many of its families and assets to northern Europe, the Venetian fondi provided the nucleus for the emergence of the great Bank of Amsterdam, which dominated Europe during the seventeenth century, and of the Bank of England, which became the leading bank of the eighteenth century.

When we see the pyramid on the one dollar note, i've always had a feeling, the hidden hand has lineage going back to Eygpt and I think this is it.

If we're going to picture who the top players are in human society, I think this Black Nobility business could be it.
edit on 30-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: title punctuation.

edit on 30-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: added brackets in the 1st parahraph regarding the alternate notion to an unbroken thousands of years old family

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So close and so right in almost all regards, except one. They are not human.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688

What does that MEAN? aliens or interdimensional beings?! I'm interested come on dude you can't just post something like that and not elaborate!!?!?! Well I guess you can.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

When we consider this theory spans thousands of years potentially, my opinion is that any organization or long standing family would be subject to the threat from other rivals and may have been subject to destruction as a result.

I would be curious if there was a single family or group of individuals that had an unbroken familiar line dating back to the origins of our current civilization.

I think it would be highly unlikely.

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Ding ding.

a reply to: ARM19688

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

When we consider this theory spans thousands of years potentially, my opinion is that any organization or long standing family would be subject to the threat from other rivals and may have been subject to destruction as a result.

I would be curious if there was a single family or group of individuals that had an unbroken familiar line dating back to the origins of our current civilization.

I think it would be highly unlikely.

Unbroken yeah, that's a stretch. That's why I said "bunch of families has pertained in some form", meaning more like a lineage of passing down the baton of power through time, changing names at times of family name breakage. Now I didn't care to imagine technicalities there, others may, so forgive me. I should of been more clear on that but I was in a rush to write the thread due to constraints I faced and was eager to share.

edit on 30-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When it comes to the likes of the MI6, mossad, CIA, KGB etc. I think their job is to go around like little elves planting seeds to rile the main stage, ultimately on behalf of the Black Nobility's need to create a pantomine which distracts and sets the stage for new goals under the disguise of the events they secretly created.

The internet... scary, you can't prove who you are talking to. The oppurtunity to do divide and conqueror and deflect under the disguise of a regular Joe is a grim prospect.

Mental health crisis from all this gaslighting would be sickening.

I stay vigilant, i stay careful of what i read and make sure what I read isn't hogwash. I sit on the fence of what i read.

edit on 30-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: elves not elfs.

edit on 30-6-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

I think it could be all of those things or any of them. For all we know aliens are demons or vice versa lol

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

If you manage to live long enough and remain aware of things, you will see quite clearly how social engineering is heavily used and implemented. Mostly in hindsight, but eventually it becomes quite clear as you age. Most of us, and I'd argue all of us, are NOT our authentic selves. We're just a product of "this".

It is my belief that "life" as we know it is being "squeezed" right now. Meaning, activities that are conducive with reproduction are being eviscerated. Family, identity, values, ethics, MORALS are all being attacked and discouraged.

All this LGBQT stuff is completely geared to stifle reproduction. All these "movements" and busy body activities are again just BS geared to inhibit the making of more people. Too busy being perpetually pissed to care about having kids. Works every time, and there are definitely people who know what works and they have been doing it for a very long time.

All they have to do is adjust the formula to the times...

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: ARM19688

What does that MEAN? aliens or interdimensional beings?! I'm interested come on dude you can't just post something like that and not elaborate!!?!?! Well I guess you can.

Lizzids!

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Nice OP Jonny
congratulations. I guess my only critique is that with the knowledge available at the present moment assuming that pyramid on the currency is Egyptian could be doing yourself a disservice. I reckon it alludes to an earlier civilisation and the Egyptian line is smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

According to Albert Pike American was meant to be the new Atlantis. So there’s that.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Nephilim genes.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

If you manage to live long enough and remain aware of things, you will see quite clearly how social engineering is heavily used and implemented. Mostly in hindsight, but eventually it becomes quite clear as you age. Most of us, and I'd argue all of us, are NOT our authentic selves. We're just a product of "this".

It is my belief that "life" as we know it is being "squeezed" right now. Meaning, activities that are conducive with reproduction are being eviscerated. Family, identity, values, ethics, MORALS are all being attacked and discouraged.

All this LGBQT stuff is completely geared to stifle reproduction. All these "movements" and busy body activities are again just BS geared to inhibit the making of more people. Too busy being perpetually pissed to care about having kids. Works every time, and there are definitely people who know what works and they have been doing it for a very long time.

All they have to do is adjust the formula to the times...

Bang on yeah. And yeah with age and time sticking around for longer, it begins to scream it. I have indeed noticed it more and more with the years going by, how mass media/corps/gov ideals can change face to match the new generations. I'm 31, so I've now got to see that.

Me and my father live on a main road (moving away to a nice home away from the noise is a bit hard due to reasons at the moment), we love nature, love forests and are disheartened when we see environmental devestation due to the bulging population. It would be nice to see the population not go anymore higher. Would love a population density like New Zealand. I like in the UK. So regarding population, It's a hard one. But trying to promote LGBT to kids is weird. Handing out hormone blockers to 8 year olds... Yeah, odd!

I read they also want to break national pride. Which annoys me. People worked and sacrificed for that pride, they weaponised pride to get us into wars and now want to abolish pride everywhere on our screens... That's a bit sick!

Trying to force immigration, to break up the white population... I mean, you've got natural happenings... then you've got forced ones... we are all human, but we also have differences.

A bit of confusion for me, why they want depopulation but allow the UK to get flooded in immigrants... maybe to fuel cheap labor... or to usher in a one world government image...

These top dogs have assumed the roles of being our Nannies. But surely, if their roots is from being an ancient cartel... then, bloody hell... they need to remember how they got bloody rich in the first place.

If the hidden hand stuff is true, then it's a shame we've missed out on being able to elect our own true Government.

Maybe the hidden hand assume things like sorting out a population crisis can't be done by the people. Which, I understand, but I think the idea of civilisation has been too much for humans. We were nomadic and successful. If you look at the first civilisation in Iraq, Uruk 4000 BC circa, it doesn't take long until you got rulers who are off their heads wanting worship, and the misery with that. I don't know. I think civilisation brought a tragic tale, then you get a cabal that try to pervert it even more, then become somewhat of a steward at later dates, fixing a problem they fueled in some manner for a long time, and that is, civilisation, that is my hardcore conspiratol opinion.

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Nice OP Jonny
congratulations. I guess my only critique is that with the knowledge available at the present moment assuming that pyramid on the currency is Egyptian could be doing yourself a disservice. I reckon it alludes to an earlier civilisation and the Egyptian line is smoke and mirrors.

Thanks! Interesting ok. Earlier, as in Uruk 3500-4000 BC early? Uruk being, the earliest mainstream's notion of civilisation anyway.

I do have the hardcore belief that the baton of power has remarkably been passed down back to the days of Uruk, through well connected families/groups. Which is further back than Eygpt.
edit on 1-7-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Everyone, including the dark nobility, only has as much power as you give them. Find out what you’re doing here or you’re just going to be chasing your tail. This is the more important realization. Not that I’m telling you not to focus your energy on them, that’s where free will comes into play and you may need/want to focus your limited time and energy in that direction.

top topics

join