It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Why Files discusses the good the bad and the UGLY of DARPA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Skip to the 5:00 minute mark to miss the Ad. This video by the Why Files really has many things of interest for those of us who have been around for a while .

The section on Agent Orange bothered me as much as anything as I have had friends and people I served with end up dead in their 40s from Agent Orange..... Many with their Nails turning to mush and their organs shutting down at such a young age is a fairly strong indicator IMO there is a common cause... Government was smart as they waited 30 years before they offered assistance to those affected. They are doing the same thing now with those who were harmed by the forced vaccinations the military mandated. ( www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Anyway here is the video youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It was a very interesting video...I'll watch it again, to be sure. I was especially interested in the AI connection. While I had considered Big Tech I'd never thought that DARPA was still in the game and had a vested interest. More to think about, and ponder. And another rabbit hole to jump down.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

AJ is a bit of a drama queen in this one...

I bet there are Vietnam vets that couldn't wait to spray their dandalions with roundup right after agent orange got banned and roundup introduced...

edit on 28-6-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

join