It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One must align Sprit, Mind, and Heart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
One must align Spirit, Mind, and Heart in order to properly express oneself.

Your mind plays tricks on you, but you know it well.

Your heart cries out to you, but you ignore it.

Your spirit knows, yet you doubt.

Your heart and mind seem to be at odds with one another.

Yet it is merely as a dance for your well being.

In truth, Spirit should lead your thoughts.

Mind should consider all things possible good and bad.

Your Heart should then make the final call.

Only in union is communion and communication clear and true.

Spirit, Mind, Heart.

Keep them aligned at all times.

Spirit knows best, but struggles to define things.

Mind is sharp, but lacks proper guidance.

Heart is willing but vulnerable.

Always in alignment...

Only then can you be true to yourself.

Only then can you grow and rise properly.

Only then can you ascend unto your higher Self.

Remain in alignment.

My advice to you, dear fellow kin.

If you knew the repercussion of each expression, you would heed my word carefully.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Nice OP

I don't struggle much with my Mind or Spirit . It's my heart that gives me trouble .

My heart Longs for love and attachment yet my Mind see's these things as trivial and illogical , My spirit is aligned in complete Faith with the Most High Creator .

My Heart may not be able to heal in this Life time . I fear I'm doomed to repeat it . My heart was broken into a million pieces and I've no idea how to put it back together so that I might give it to another .

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

My heart was broken into a million pieces and I've no idea how to put it back together so that I might give it to another .

Have you tried glue?

Stick to something, you'll find love again. Then again, if you speak true about your spirit you're pretty much halfway there.

Op?

I love your threads.

I like to believe mine are holding formation but perspectives change as much as people. It's just how angles work...

Tomorrow I'll yet again see it differently, I may be kinder, I may be meaner. I could've been silent.

The latter is the worst option. I think. It's not always about what you're willing to give but also what you're willing to receive.

Time is like the fourth leaf to your clover. All 3 aspects you mention live rather timelessly. So I have to ask, is an alignment still an alignment if it never misaligned?

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Nice OP

I don't struggle much with my Mind or Spirit . It's my heart that gives me trouble .

My heart Longs for love and attachment yet my Mind see's these things as trivial and illogical , My spirit is aligned in complete Faith with the Most High Creator .

My Heart may not be able to heal in this Life time . I fear I'm doomed to repeat it . My heart was broken into a million pieces and I've no idea how to put it back together so that I might give it to another .

I mean this in the best of ways, believe me.

Keep your heart for yourself.

Love starts with one.

Thank you.

Edit:

We share our heart with another.

Whilst it remains whole.

Greater even.
edit on 26-6-2024 by BrotherKinsMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

My heart was broken into a million pieces and I've no idea how to put it back together so that I might give it to another .

Have you tried glue?

Stick to something, you'll find love again. Then again, if you speak true about your spirit you're pretty much halfway there.

Op?

I love your threads.

I like to believe mine are holding formation but perspectives change as much as people. It's just how angles work...

Tomorrow I'll yet again see it differently, I may be kinder, I may be meaner. I could've been silent.

The latter is the worst option. I think. It's not always about what you're willing to give but also what you're willing to receive.

Time is like the fourth leaf to your clover. All 3 aspects you mention live rather timelessly. So I have to ask, is an alignment still an alignment if it never misaligned?

I would consider it so.

However lacking.

Your call.

A perfect chord held in the background may be in harmony but fades into the silence.

Make some noise and then find your alignment, or re-align as you were.

Strike the string and make a sound! Know your own tune!

Sorry I went off on inspiration lol, but ya.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

Good thread!

The real challenge is not the alignment within but the chaotic nature of the world out there.

As soon as you connect either of the three with somone else your center of gravity shifts and you'll only ever find alignment if you are able to adapt.

Or you isolate from the world

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You are correct.

One must adapt to the self that includes another.

As such, Family is formed, a greater unit of the self comprised of itself.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

"My Heart may not be able to heal in this Life time"

If you look deeper within yourself. You may find there is not one, but two hearts. One heart is from our minds ego-self, the other originates from our soul. The majority of us "love" a partner because that "love" rewards our ego. When that "love" no longer rewards our ego. We fall out of "love". That "love" is not from our soul but is part of the false identity of our minds ego-self. Forever grasping for permanent joys in the impermanent realms.

True love from our soul is never grasping. It has unconditional love for all. Thus can never be broken.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

As long as my platitudes are aligning with my abstraction!

I'm not against mind, body, and spirit, it's just that the spirit part on its own is rather silly thing to try to align with anything.

Like spirit is a psychological state, right? Spirit as that thing that compells you help a stranded stranger. The never landed essence of empathy manifesting situationually. Sometimes a psychdramatic state of inner serenity that still is incredibly hard to define as it's own thing.

I've been told I miss the point of religion with this, but I can't find the place where mind/body/phenomenal self separates from spirit. Like spirit being a projection of mind. And the spirit within the mind, at least for myself, is more in line with CG Jung. Where spirit manifests through these collective archetypes of good, such as a savior.

I'm just can't see "The Savior" as a manifestation of an external "Holy Spirit." I think it's actually reversed, and we devised these constructs from nothing for utilitarian purpose.

In the sense we are the dreamers of all dreams. And it seems we dream both in paranoia and wishful thinking. We're sort of at war with our projected essence of spirit.

But that is just my weird opinion..
edit on 28-6-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

As far as I know, Spirit is living.

It is a living force that is part of you.

We are connected in families through it.

It is an essence of self.

It helps define who we are.

It is a manifestation and a muse.

It potentiates manifestations in the material.

Yet it itself is manifestation of the Divine.

It is a part of you, as you are of it.

new topics

top topics

join