It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the worst that could happen at the first debate? And would we even know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

As we inch closer to the first presidential debate -- set to take place tomorrow, June 27th, on CNN -- all sorts of scenarios run through my head. What could potentially happen; what is the worst and the most unexpected thing that could transpire?

Given the advanced age of both candidates, could one get light-headed and need to sit down? Be helped off stage or carried out? Have a heart attack? There is no audience, so we don't have to worry about heckling from the crowd, jeers, or even something the Secret Service would have to handle. There won't be any interruptions of that sort.

But what if something much more mundane were to happen? And embarrassing? Would we even know?

As we've all learned already, Donald Trump has admitted to having to wear diapers, after various reports came out of his making the courtrooms smell colorful, or making it difficult for speakers to stand next to him on a shared stage. But we don't know how long he has been wearing diapers. Has the situation changed much since his last debates four years ago? Did they get much worse? Could his increasing reliance on those also be part of the reason he missed the primary debates?

Not only do these two men have to be mentally ready for that stage, they also have to be ready to be on that stage for an hour and a half with no bathroom breaks. What if Donald Trump were to have an 'accident' while on stage? Would we even know? Well, now that I've started thinking about what this would look like, this is exactly what I'm going to be paying attention to. I'll be keenly observing all his facial expressions and mannerisms to see what may be going on elsewhere.

What would it look like to us if DJT were filling his diaper at the same time he was giving an answer, or maybe quietly listening to Biden speak? Would his facial expression change? Would he pause for a few seconds AND his facial expression would change? Would he reposition his entire body, shift his posture, move his hips?

Would he look happy, like a baby?

I may follow up and post my observations here afterwards, but I'll be happy to hear others' conclusions as well.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
As we've all learned already, Donald Trump has admitted to having to wear diapers,...

I've never heard of this.
So I googled.
I found nothing about him admitting wearing diapers.

I saw a couple of pictures of idiots at Trump rallies wearing
diapers with his picture on them .. but that's not the same thing.

Please provide a link or two to a credible news source.
(not facebook or X or anything like that).
Thank you.

IF TRUE .... Trump wears diapers and Biden doesn't know where he is to be able to find a bathroom anyways. Both candidates are too freak'n old and suck.

That being said, to answer your question, what will happen at the Debate that we will never know about ... my prediction is that Biden will do one of his freezes and the CNN cameras will cut to Trump or the moderators for the time while Biden is frozen so that CNN hides it from those watching the debate.

They'll cover for him. But of course, we will never know it happened and never be able to prove that it did.

edit on 6/26/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It might look something like this:

Or this:

And here is FJB after they come back from commercial:

edit on 26-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

not sure about Trump and diaper's, but it sure looks like Joey needed some here.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I heard the debate is going to be on a 30 second delay. I wouldn't be surprised if they have already filmed a proper "fade out" of biden (which is why his position on stage was determined ahead of time), so when he craps himself, they can go to commercial while showing the film they made from this past week to hide it all.

edit on 26-6-2024 by Hakaiju because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That's why they are having commercials, right?

They know dang well Biden will be a disaster.

Never heard of the Trump diaper thing either.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

This will be the first presidential debate I will watch in many years. I'm curious to see just how bad Brandon flops. I wonder how many lies he will tell. How many times he will look at his watch? If he can even get on stage without tripping. LOL This debate will be historic.

They will probably open the curtains after he is already seated. LOL
edit on 26-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Never heard of the Trump diaper thing either.

I did a google/duckduckgo search.
Couldn't find a news article on him saying it.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
mynorthwest.com...

There has been an investigation.

Def diaper Don would an appropriate name to call Trump if one chose to do so.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Worst that could happen is if Trump acquiesces to their terms of engagement, which he will.

Worse than that is if he makes it a spectacle by making quips instead of presenting absolute, stone cold facts backed by sources and with what everyone can see with their own two eyes.

Hopefully he'll let Biden lie, wait till he's finished, and then absolutely annihilate him again with stone cold facts but I doubt that'll be his strategy.

I imagine he'll play to his rally slogans and will go past his time, interrupt at every statement instead of letting the opposition hang themselves.

Biden doesn't have a leg to stand on in any category, whatsoever. Trump can (could) easily wipe the floor with him on practically every point but he won't. Trump will 💩 the bed by his own boisterous grandstanding. I predict unproductive micro shouting matches throughout the engagement.

edit on 26-6-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
mynorthwest.com...

There has been an investigation.

Def diaper Don would an appropriate name to call Trump if one chose to do so.

I'm seeing allegations of coke abuse and adderal abuse ... I"m seeing speculation on shape of clothing he's wearing ... I'm seeing speculation on fart noises or something while he's sitting ... But I"m not seeing what the OP said about Donald Trump admitting that he wears diapers. there was lots of speculation but nothing definitive.

He might have bowel or urine leakage ...
He's old. It happens.
But I still haven't seen anything where he admits he does like the OP said.

I"m still of the opinion that both of them ... Trump and Biden ... are too old for the job.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The worse that could happen? Biden ods on whatever he is taking and Kamala gets a turn at failure.

She has enough time left to do worse than be did within that amount of time.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So....we have a choice between a diaper-wearing Trump or a diaper-wearing Biden? Well, that makes the choice a lot easier!

I can't wait to watch the debates and see if we get Angry Joe or Word Salad Joe. At least Trump is cinsistant, so the only surprize there would be if he didn't use any childish name-calling.

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Will they have a porta potty on stage for a emergency..🥸🐻🐅🦨

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

I wouldn’t be surprised if every single one of Biden’s parts isn’t already pre recorded, over and and over again, until they’re beyond perfect. The viewing audience would never know the difference.

edit on 26 6 2024 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Me either.
I find the whole thing suspect.
No live audience.
Commercials
Pre scripted questions.
Official "breaks"

Complete BS, all to TRY to make Joe look good.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This strict adherence to Alinsky tactics, is it by choice or do you not realize your doing them?

More simply put, are you not smart enough to know what youre doing or do you think the folks here are too stupid to catch on?

I mean, Joe soiling himself has been a documented meme for quite awhile now while what you allege is not at all.

....if someone soiling themselves on stage, in public was of actual concern to you, those facts would be important....

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If only there was some kind of technology which could be used to "make the debate fair" so that one or the other candidate could be rendered unable to speak coherently...Oh there is you say?

The AHAD device comprises a parabolic dish, a long-range mic, and an ultrasonic speaker, and captures sound, being able to locate and record only one person’s voice out of a crowd.
Then, using a focalized beam, it will relay the sound back to the speaker, and only that person will be able to hear it. Two sound outputs will go out, one “nearly simultaneously” to the original one, and one with a slight delay.
The result is called delayed auditory feedback, which is known to create confusion, and ultimately and effectively discourage the speaker from... well, speaking.
“Due to the delayed auditory feedback effect, the target speaker’s concentration will be disrupted, making it difficult for them to continue speaking,” the patent application reads.

www.autoevolution.com...

Would anyone be surprised to learn that a certain team used this type of device to "level the playing field?"

Although I have not seen the Navys version of this tech in action-there is a video of a guy who made the same kind of device,and tested it on a knowing subject-and it worked a treat-

No,surely this would be too devious for the politicians to use,right?

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Everyone knows who is wearing the diapers - seriously this OP is as stupid AF.

We'll see what happens - some of us will make a game of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It’s Rex Manning day!
Woooo!

new topics

top topics

join