It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism causes cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Many thanks to social critic Matt Walsh for keeping this alive, because it is a gem. It's one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen.

During the wokeness explosion of 2020, NBC had a popular medical-drama TV series called 'New Amsterdam'. The wokeness displayed in this episode would make the wokest university professor envious.

The episode features a young black man who has been diagnosed with cancer. When doctors can't find a biological cause for the tumor, they look for other less tangible causes. Two doctors who meet with the boys mother explain what they've found. The first doctor is Dr. Ignatius "Iggy" Frome, Head of the Psychiatry Department. He's a sensitive white guy. The other doctor is Dr. Helen Sharpe, Head of the Oncology Department. She's a tough, dreadlock-sporting black woman.

Dr. Iggy tells the boy's mother that they ran a test to measure the boy's "social resistance". Dr. Helen then explains to the confused mother that social resistance is when you "oppose the values and policies of the dominant culture". This made the boy feel "disenfranchised", and even though there was no racism, there was racism, because as we all have been told, if you're a person of color, you're oppressed. If you're white, you're an oppressor. That's how the world works.

The boy can't assign a name to this nebulous malady, but it's resulted in fear and anxiety, and has manifested as cancer. He has internalized it. Dr. Iggy explains:
"I think your son's tumor was caused by racism."

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Dat's it

Gut all da wypeople in da camps and killemall

Den, de blacks will collapse in hunger with no food. Viva Zimbabwe

Gud plan !!!

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well, racism cancer is terrible, no doubt, but more people die every year from windmill cancer.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Would that be BRAIN CANCER ?

(post by underpass61 removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Solvedit removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

DEI will make you DIE

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

DEI will make you DIE
No, no, no. Not die. They'll put mild societal pressure on you to cooperate with supporting DEI candidates to ensure they have the best possible chance of success.

Surely they'd never be as cruel as the Ottomans even though they seem to support Hamas.
edit on 24-6-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'm a 59 year old White male, who is still undergoing treatment for advanced prostate cancer.

Can I have my reparations now ?

Because a whole slew of Doctors were wrong, it's not genetic, it's oppression. Maybe in a past life ?
Well, doesn't matter, I was oppressed and somebody better start writing a damn check.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tolkien

Dat's it

Gud plan !!!

"ATS is not a racist forum"

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That ain't nothin'. Not only is cancer caused by racism, no we learn that MILK IS RACIST, TOO!!!!

But, the big question for me is ... IS CHOCOLATE MILK RACIST?

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Regardless of what caused the cancer, the #1 priority now is to get this patient to the medical center where President Joe Biden says they've been able to end cancer.

GOOD NEWS from U.S. President Joe Biden!..

Biden declares his administration has 'ended cancer as we know it'.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Technically hatred is a negative emotion.

It effects the symbiosis between our brain and our other brain in the bowel... the gut.

Turns out that our upper brain and our lower one talk through the venal nerve system and can effect each other through manufacturing chemical changes in our body chemistry.

Feeling negative thoughts turns our bodies more acidic.

Therefore making our bodies more prone to cancer.

Karma.

posted on Jun, 24 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Power of mind-body medicine to fight cancer

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I'm a 59 year old White male, who is still undergoing treatment for advanced prostate cancer.

Can I have my reparations now ?

Because a whole slew of Doctors were wrong, it's not genetic, it's oppression. Maybe in a past life ?
Well, doesn't matter, I was oppressed and somebody better start writing a damn check.

One check for a googolplex of googlebucks is in the snailmail 👍
edit on 25-6-2024 by Dalamax because: Spelling an stuff

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: Tolkien

Dat's it

Gud plan !!!

"ATS is not a racist forum"

Blaming ANY group for a medical condition is RACISM.
Get a clue

join