It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do military sensors see UAP Blue Shift Warp Signature?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

UAP probably have warp drives, bending space and time, so effecting gravity. Warp technology has a distinctive side effect. 'REVERSED RED SHIFT, or BLUE SHIFT. It might be possible to adapt military FLIR and other sensors to detect NHI 'Blue Shift'. This would reveal novel warp technology in our airspace.

'Prof' Simon Holland - Filmmaker.

Sooo… from what a CIA agent dropped in a comment (totally no disinfo from CIA, right) censors now can detect gravity waves.

If you have a gravity drive it will cause redshift and blueshift… which they can apparently also detect.

The blueshift waves would cause harmful effects in human body… this would explain injuries to military pilots flying close to the UAP.

Interesting video.

Totally questionable. Another for time will tell, but potentially ties some things together we’ve been exposed to elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hmmm

Perhaps Magnetometer’s could be a poor man’s UAP detector…. since it detects Magnetic Anomalies….

Magnetometer

There’s all kinds of fit form and factor models….with different sensitivities and ranges. But if you want something that will monitor and detect over your home etc. here’s an example from Amazon.

👽🍺

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

So I love the "aliens probably have warp drive" BS.

So:

-The aliens are so much more advanced than us.

-They are coming to teach us a better way and save humanity because of the above point.

-The government, whi has been lying about UFOS for over 100 years, is now going to tell us the truth this time.

-And those aliens arrived in tech that was dreamed up by humans.

So, wasted trip on their part, we already know about that tech. They are probably the same ones who built Dyson Spheres that we "may have detected". Copycat.

So why are they coming here again??

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Hmmm

Perhaps Magnetometer’s could be a poor man’s UAP detector…. since it detects Magnetic Anomalies….

Magnetometer

There’s all kinds of fit form and factor models….with different sensitivities and ranges. But if you want something that will monitor and detect over your home etc. here’s an example from Amazon.

👽🍺

Seems like there are more scams than reality in everything in life. Human condition? Guess Barnum would agree.

Yet still we stumble on and discover new things somehow.

Anywho, if real, why would they have sensors for red/blue shifting and gravity waves in military sensors? I guess I can understand gravity for underwater sensors maybe?

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Not sure to your questions…..however people and some vids describe UFO’s bobbing up and down when in hovering……

Just like a boat bobbing up and down due to water waves…..perhaps UFOs bobbing up and down are riding the gravitational waves…

Hmmm

👽🤔

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Why are they hanging around us hapless humans? They're just passing through, sort of like flipping channels: The interdimensional / alternate worldline theory works for me making them not aliens. This makes sense in many ways.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Nice find!
Sure (retired CIA ect...) but it's tidbits like this that push us to dig into the scientific mechanics of things we aren't familiar with. Dragging us by our curiosity only smartens up the audience which is a good thing!

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Hmmm

Magnetometer

👽🍺

Found it on amazon, reading the comments, what a blast . I might just get one for # & giggles myself

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam1

I lean toward a breakaway civilization.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

UAP probably have warp drives, bending space and time, so effecting gravity. Warp technology has a distinctive side effect. 'REVERSED RED SHIFT, or BLUE SHIFT. It might be possible to adapt military FLIR and other sensors to detect NHI 'Blue Shift'. This would reveal novel warp technology in our airspace.

'Prof' Simon Holland - Filmmaker.

Sooo… from what a CIA agent dropped in a comment (totally no disinfo from CIA, right) censors now can detect gravity waves.

If you have a gravity drive it will cause redshift and blueshift… which they can apparently also detect.

The blueshift waves would cause harmful effects in human body… this would explain injuries to military pilots flying close to the UAP.

Interesting video.

Totally questionable. Another for time will tell, but potentially ties some things together we’ve been exposed to elsewhere.

Why would they need warp drives in the traditional sense? I assume you mean for long distance fast travel between solar systems?

Most UAP’s, I believe, are from here or close by anyway. Non Human (but terrestrial) Intelligence. Any that are not, and some claim there are some of these, are smaller craft sent out from larger carrier craft. They do warp the fields around them but none of these are truly inter system craft - such as a vessel genuinely equipped with Star Trekesque warp drive.

posted on Jun, 23 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Guessing you've seen some of Dr John Brandenburg's interviews. His thoughts on people ought to use a magnetometer, sit on their porch an shoot at UAP's went so far past any "hold my beer" moments it was stunning.

top topics

join