It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO whistleblower says he's being threatened as congressman warns protections are a 'joke'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Source mainstream Fox News: UFO whistleblower says he's being threatened as congressman warns protections are a 'joke'

The UFOlogy community already knows….that we’ve heard Whistleblower’s being threatened…..

But now it’s gone to mainstream news….Highlighting Elizondo …etc.

Lue Elizondo, former head of Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, said he's faced threats as he pushes for UFO transparency

Lue Elizondo, who was the head of a secretive Pentagon unit that studied UFOs, said there have been threats against him and "several other whistleblowers formerly associated with the UAP [unidentified anomalous phenomena] effort for the U.S. Government."

The threats aimed at Elizondo and UFO whistleblowers aren't new, but are the latest in a disturbing trend.

Perhaps something is stirring….to come out to the general public….and the battlefield is being publicly prepared.

So now …..anything happening to key whistleblower’s…….the suspicion by the general public, will automatically fall on the government black world…imo.

In essence, by exposing the threats….and the carrying out of those threats, by the black world…..will put more attention on the black world than ever before ….publicly.

I’m not sure that the black world would want intense publicity and scrutiny by the mainstream public……

Perhaps the black world should back off from the threatening of Whistleblower’s before it backfires into something they don’t want….imo.

👽☕️🍩
edit on 21-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Or...a mock public battle will add more credibility to the UAP cover-up conspiracy. This wouldn't be such a big deal in the MSM if we weren't being programmed for something, IMO.

Look how such a tiny, tiny portion of the population (LGBTQWERTY) became a number one issue just by using the power of MSM. It's evolved and expanded to gigantic proportions and I see the UAP controversy following the same path.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Nugget to borrow a thought from you the whole thing is about the conspiracy exposure growing. I have mentioned Shock and Awe weapons a few times lately on ATS and the UAP's represent that. To lay this all on the table before they are ready to shock us is not going to be allowed, IMHO.

ETA
what I think I was meaning there.

There is something way bigger in the shadows like mother ships and what I suspect will end up proving to be Demons and or Angels of the Lord God.
edit on 21000000433020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
With how this disclosure issue is going to play out, it is going to be similar but different to how the consensus accepted that the Earth does go around the Sun. The early ones promoting this idea got hit hard by the state. In time as more and more people looked at this question and the evidence, the Church eventually has no choice to accept it or be disregarded as insane by the community.

The strange part of all of this is in what the fear done to the decision making process. The Church feared that the realization that the Earth was not at the center of the universe was going to destroy this institution. When in reality it was the ongoing denial of reality that nearly destroyed the Church.

With disclosure, a lot of people have already paid the ultimate price. The entrenched state dogma that is stuck on the policy to keep this topic suppressed do believe they are saving the state. In reality, they are going to bring the state to the brink of destruction as it sinks in the mountain of lies and ignorance.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Here’s this from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops

Angels or aliens? Some researchers say Vatican archives hold UFO secrets

Some scientists believe the Vatican's historic archives might hold key insights into "unidentified anomalous phenomena" and paranormal activity. Their efforts highlight an intersection of historical records, religious studies and scientific inquiry into the unexplained.

A typical conspiracy denial? Perhaps…..

"The prefect wants to affirm that there is no document in the archives that regards extraterrestrial life," and scholars seeking such material at the Vatican should be "dissuaded from undertaking futile and unproductive attempts in this Apostolic Archive," Grilli said.

👽🍺
edit on 21-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   
so ...some sort of completely above the law organisation that allows its former senior IC victims to know its murderous intents in advance then?

More likely- an e-mail from the publisher of his book reminding him of his co -promotion obligations.

Will be super surprised if this story doesn't get another (free) publicity generating facet before Book launch day.

Coulthart is on the same page.....Dude cracks an 80 year secret (in 2 and a bit years!) that is so secret- he fears for his life and has a dead mans switch?

Ridiculous.
edit on 21-6-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Perhaps your right about promoting his book…..or…..perhaps he’s just hedging his bets as some insurance for not getting him snuffed out without the world knowing….

You and I know….this is all a space opera being played out…..who knows what the next act, next scene will be. Like an audience…we will just have to wait and see.

👽🍺

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Here’s this from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops

Angels or aliens? Some researchers say Vatican archives hold UFO secrets

Some scientists believe the Vatican's historic archives might hold key insights into "unidentified anomalous phenomena" and paranormal activity. Their efforts highlight an intersection of historical records, religious studies and scientific inquiry into the unexplained.

A typical conspiracy denial? Perhaps…..

"The prefect wants to affirm that there is no document in the archives that regards extraterrestrial life," and scholars seeking such material at the Vatican should be "dissuaded from undertaking futile and unproductive attempts in this Apostolic Archive," Grilli said.

👽🍺

It strikes me as odd the title being Angels or Aliens. It should be Angels and Demons or Aliens for all non believers without Angel or Demon being mentioned would be just Aliens to them. Angels and Demons have to be Alien life forms to Earth.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Jukiodone

…..who knows what the next act, next scene will be.

👽🍺

me...I've seen this movie before:

Spoiler alert: despite the credible threats from HYDRA, ET and many foes in the Middle East - Lue makes it to the book launch.
edit on 21-6-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I sent you a message.

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Some researchers say Vatican archives hold UFO secrets

It is tightly guarded archive of history, will be a lot of secrets in it among all the day to day journaling of the times. Rumors about the large books compiled by the giants would be interesting. With some kind of entity attachments to the more darker works, perhaps better to leave those ones alone.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

To me…..some of the remnants of Giants are Basketball players….

Really if you think about it…..what practical purposes can very tall people serve? Nothing is really sized for them. Clothing, vehicles, homes etc. …all these things and more have to be customized for their body sizes.

It’s possible to me that there are ancient genes dna that are of ancient giants….and every so often…those genes reactivate and a giant is born.

Here’s an example of what I believe is giant genes that have been reactivated…

More and more….I’ve been noticing more and more people male and female well over 6 ft….walking among the population.

Perhaps we are entering a cycle of giants genes being re-activating in mass….to the point where we will start seeing more and more people to soon reach the heights of 7, 8, 9, even 10 ft. as the norm.

Makes me always wonder…

👽🥃🤔
edit on 22-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

what practical purposes can very tall people serve?

If you want to build a pyramid where the workers can move the blocks around like we move a house brick it will get the job done a lot quicker. A bit like some intergalactic council workers putting up a sign post. Some other old sites have larger blocks with the foundations, smaller ones over time as improvements where made.

With how big some dinosaurs got, maybe there was something different with the atmosphere or gravity a long time ago, something more supportive for larger beings. With just how big some things got, Mudfossil University has some mind blowing theories.

One trouble big creatures have is in requiring more resources to survive. The average North Korean is smaller than the Average South Korean with diet being the main factor.

posted on Jun, 22 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Lets hope the ref's don't let this one camp out in the paint like the one from Purdue did last year in the Tourney. He was too slow really to get out of the paint so the refs seemed to give him a break. If they called that right Purdue won't win and they had never won the natty before. Others hadn't either in that final 4.

To me…..some of the remnants of Giants are Basketball players….

Really if you think about it…..what practical purposes can very tall people serve? Nothing is really sized for them. Clothing, vehicles, homes etc. …all these things and more have to be customized for their body sizes.

It’s possible to me that there are ancient genes dna that are of ancient giants….and every so often…those genes reactivate and a giant is born.

Here’s an example of what I believe is giant genes that have been reactivated…

More and more….I’ve been noticing more and more people male and female well over 6 ft….walking among the population.

Perhaps we are entering a cycle of giants genes being re-activating in mass….to the point where we will start seeing more and more people to soon reach the heights of 7, 8, 9, even 10 ft. as the norm.

Makes me always wonder…

👽🥃🤔

edit on 22000000403020246America/Chicago06am6 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join