It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Intel Agent Exposes Previously Classified UFO and Alien Cases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have never heard these stories and if true then no wonder they the E.T.'s do not land and shake hands...

Richard Doty reveals declassified UFO cases at air force bases, including incidents at Ramstein AB, McChord AFB, Red Rock, Ceremchova, and Bar-2. These cases involve UFO sightings, landings, and abductions, previously kept secret by the USAF and Russian forces.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Eventually, some old insider will reveal that the whole, infamous MK-Ultra caper by the CIA was commissioned by the CIA in an attempt to uncover the mind-control secrets of the ETs that we were glimpsing through the reported abduction experiences.

(Nudge, nudge, wink, wink!)

The whole business with the ETs is vastly more complex and intertwined with our existence and history than even ATS diehards are willing to accept.

edit on 20-6-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Interesting video. Hosted by an interesting person. In his case though, I don't mean that as a compliment. He's done more damage to the UFO topic and community than almost any other. Not sure what his motivation is for still being involved in the UFO arena, other than maybe money.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Doty is a pretty controversial figure in the UFO field - hard to say what to believe

RICHARD DOTY

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I've seen what he's been doing, and what he's done in the past. I really find it hard to trust him. Do you?

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hakaiju

Nope

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don’t know….Dopey Doti is always iffy for me…

👽

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

If he were to come through with some real info that pushes the envelope way forward, something only he, or someone in his positions would have access to, I might change my stance.

posted on Jun, 20 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Doty has no credibility...no one should take him seriously.
edit on 20-6-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A soon as I saw the name Richard Doty, I thought 'Is that con-man still going?'

posted on Jun, 21 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I simply cannot believe, in the current age of mobile phones, that not one single whiteblower or insider hasn't got a few snaps of something.

Everything else is photographed around the world -- why havent we got images from inside a hanger, a ship, a lab, a hidden base, docs on desks or photos that would corroborate anything?

top topics

join