It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service agent robbed at gunpoint during Biden’s L.A. fundraiser

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: grey580

Aren't the Secret Service specifically trained to perform "in the heat of the moment"?

Fire his ass

lol again " His " ?

and that the Secret Service agent’s bag was stolen at gunpoint.

From the article ^^ The Agents Bag was stolen ? Bag ? You mean Purse right ?

Remember when the Guy broke into the White house years ago , Research who was on Door guard duty when the guy broke in ....

Could have been a travel bag, could have been a documents bag, could have have been a multitude of other kinds of bags.

If it was a purse they probably would have said so.

Not sure how a possible gender mislabeling makes f-all of a difference but way to go buddy

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WannabeeAuCourant
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

One could argue that, the thief put his own life on the line to steal. Maybe they don't value their own life?

Oh absolutely yes.

My point is, if the thief is running away there is no need to shoot at him. The agent's life was no longer in danger.

Like i said, we don't know all the facts its a hypothetical scenario.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah they are trained. But they still get shot or shot at.

It's one thing to be sitting in front of a pc not getting shot at. And a totally different thing being in a situation where bullets are flying past you as you take cover. These things are not the same.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Just a reminder that this occurred in Gavin Newsom's California and the dems have made it clear that someday they would like to put him in charge of the whole country.

Keep DERP'n on dumbocrats!

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

I guess it really depends on what he stole and what his intentions are with the stolen items.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Lots of Trauma with Biden and Harris protection details. Unprecedented.

SS Cocain'e White House coverup
Harris SS Agent going bezerk
Senator boinking an aid on the desk. SS Helpless.
Biden dog bites SS agents 24 times.
SS lying for Hunter's underage parties overseas.
on and on...

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It says that the agent discharged his weapon but doesn't know if the assailant got hit. So what does that mean? That the robber was running away and was so far away that the Secret service agent try to shoot him in the back but doesn't know if the bullet hit him?

That's the only scenario I can see that makes sense when the agent got robbed and he was the only one to fire a weapon but doesn't know if his shot hit the assailant.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fox news has barely mentioned this for the past few hours. Starting to smell more fishy.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
Fox news has barely mentioned this for the past few hours. Starting to smell more fishy.

Or it's just not that big of deal? Off duty law enforcement gets robbed all the time. The SS agent probably had nothing to do with Bidens security if the agent lives in Orange County. Probably some old guy nearing retirement and they put him on a job dealing with forged bank notes out of their Los Angeles office.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

All that could be true but this agent was at the Biden event. Still could have possessed sensitive material that was stolen.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Aren't the Secret Service specifically trained to perform "in the heat of the moment"?

Fire his ass

lol again " His " ?

Remember when the Guy broke into the White house years ago , Research who was on Door guard duty when the guy broke in ....

Could have been a travel bag, could have been a documents bag, could have have been a multitude of other kinds of bags.

Not sure how a possible gender mislabeling makes f-all of a difference but way to go buddy

Oh forgive me did I not make myself clear ?

Firstly I could give a F*ck about "mis-gendering". Secondly The point I'm making is that this was clearly a Female Secret Service Agent , Once again proving that Females do not belong anywhere NEAR Operational Level Law enforcement or Military . They are a Burden on the system and get people killed .

There are millions upon millions of other Jobs in the world for Females. Why on Earth a woman would choose to be a Federal Agent in the field , Police Officer or Direct Combat military personnel is beyond me .

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Secret Service agent robbed at gunpoint during Biden’s L.A. fundraiser

This brings up an interesting point, do you believe crime is up or down Nationally and locally in your area? Pew Research has some interesting

Increasing number of jurisdictions are refusing to post crime statistics so the numbers are meaningless.

Literally can’t compare year to year as many have not reported the statistics.

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

If this is the current state of the USSS, the Secret Service charged with protecting former Presidents....

Be afraid Donald!

Be very afraid. And remember to never drop the soap in the shower!

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Fire his ass

lol again " His " ?

Oh forgive me did I not make myself clear ?

Firstly I could give a F*ck about "mis-gendering". Secondly The point I'm making is that this was clearly a Female Secret Service Agent , Once again proving that Females do not belong anywhere NEAR Operational Level Law enforcement or Military . They are a Burden on the system and get people killed .

There are millions upon millions of other Jobs in the world for Females. Why on Earth a woman would choose to be a Federal Agent in the field , Police Officer or Direct Combat military personnel is beyond me .

If it actually was a female agent, I say great! Joe can surround himself with the best and brightest DEI hires - the more the better

posted on Jun, 18 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
FWIW here's the Boston Globe's take also FWIW the article states his bag was taken.

Which should end speculation it was a woman Secret Service agent

www.bostonglobe.com...

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A U.S. Secret Service agent was robbed at gunpoint as President Joe Biden was visiting Los Angeles for a fundraising event over the weekend, officials said.

The agent was returning from work Saturday night when he was accosted in a residential community in Tustin, about an hour’s drive southeast of Los Angeles, according to the U.S. Secret Service.

Someone called the Tustin Police Department shortly after 9:30 p.m. to report the robbery. Police said the agent had his bag stolen at gunpoint. The agent, who was not injured, fired his gun during the confrontation, police said. The Secret Service said they did not know if anyone was shot.

Tustin Police said Monday they had not found a suspect. Officers did find some of the agent’s stolen belongings in the area. Police reported a silver Infiniti FX35 was seen leaving the scene.

Biden and former President Barack Obama held a star-studded fundraising event in Los Angeles on Saturday that brought in more than $30 million for Biden’s reelection campaign.

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
It says that the agent discharged his weapon but doesn't know if the assailant got hit. So what does that mean? That the robber was running away and was so far away that the Secret service agent try to shoot him in the back but doesn't know if the bullet hit him?

That's the only scenario I can see that makes sense when the agent got robbed and he was the only one to fire a weapon but doesn't know if his shot hit the assailant.

That was exactly my first impression too.

The 'briefcase' could well have been a laptop, maybe one with Secret Knowledge in it.

I just had to throw that in there.

But then surely if it was that, there would have been a handcuff to the 'briefcase' attatched?

posted on Jun, 19 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
FWIW here's the Boston Globe's take also FWIW the article states his bag was taken.

Which should end speculation it was a woman Secret Service agent

www.bostonglobe.com...

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A U.S. Secret Service agent was robbed at gunpoint as President Joe Biden was visiting Los Angeles for a fundraising event over the weekend, officials said.

The agent was returning from work Saturday night when he was accosted in a residential community in Tustin, about an hour’s drive southeast of Los Angeles, according to the U.S. Secret Service.

Someone called the Tustin Police Department shortly after 9:30 p.m. to report the robbery. Police said the agent had his bag stolen at gunpoint. The agent, who was not injured, fired his gun during the confrontation, police said. The Secret Service said they did not know if anyone was shot.

Tustin Police said Monday they had not found a suspect. Officers did find some of the agent’s stolen belongings in the area. Police reported a silver Infiniti FX35 was seen leaving the scene.

Biden and former President Barack Obama held a star-studded fundraising event in Los Angeles on Saturday that brought in more than $30 million for Biden’s reelection campaign.

I wouldn't Exactly say it puts the speculation to rest mate but thank you for the update .

It was natural for almost every person in this OP to assume the agent was Male , So it's not a stretch for the Journalist to assume the same seeing as how clearly no one knows the actual identity of the agent in question .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join