It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Flag" on Flag Day, June 14th---and Every Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here is something I wanted to share.

Every day should be Flag day, time to show where we stand.
Fence sitting is not a good position to decide from.

Display "The American Flag" on Flag Day, June 14th---and Every Day"

By Capt Joseph R. John, June 14, 2024: Op Ed # 671

“The American Flag” symbolizes the principles outlined in the US Constitution drafted by the Founding Fathers.  All members of the US Armed Forces raise their right hand and swear to protect and defend the US Constitution, under “The American Flag”. 

Flag Day is an opportunity for Patriotic Americans to demonstrate their respect for “The American Flag”, and to set an example for younger generations, of their deep respect for “The American Flag”, and by demonstrating their respect for ”The American Flag”, they are demonstrating their support for the Republic.   

We encourage American Patriots to pass this message on to the young people in your life.

I AM THE FLAG  by Jimmy Weldon  

youtu.be...

Countless generation of Americans Patriots, have served in the US Armed Forces and have protected and defended the US Constitution and the “The American Flag”.

Those who served the Republic under “The American Flag” upon their passing, are honored by being shrouded in “The American Flag” during their funeral service.

Through the last 248 years, “The American Flag” has been the Patriotic banner under which the nation came together and remained united, and American Patriots have rejected the relentless efforts by America’s Domestic Enemies and Marxists to change our US Constitutional Republic into a Marxist State. 

Copyright by Capt Joseph R. John.  All Rights Reserved.  The material can only posted on another Web site or distributed on the Internet by giving full credit to the author.  It may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without the permission from the author.  

Joseph R. John, USNA ‘62

Capt    USN(Ret)/Former FBI

Chairman, Combat Veterans For Congress PAC

2307 Fenton Parkway, Suite 107-184

San Diego, CA 92108

www.CombatVeteransForCongress.org...

Then I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?” Then I said, “Here am I. Send me!” -Isaiah 6:8

Display Our American Flag

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have mine flying for these very reasons. It’s a symbol why every other permutation or interpretation of freedom of expression exist.

Even other flags.

Cheers OP. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Thank you!

🇺🇲

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Explanation: S&F!!!

Personal Disclosure: I am strongly reminded of this ...

In the Valley of Elah - Flag Scenes & Ending

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I would fly one upside down but I fear people around me wouldn't know what it means and vandalize my property because of it.

That or a funeral wreath above it.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have some old flags I could fly. Some have the stars in circles, some have less stars than we now have on our flag.

Found them in an attic of a building I had for a while, they are from the eighteen hundreds I think, maybe one is a little older than that. They are kind of faded, I suppose if I fly one of those, it would piss off both sides the way people are these days.

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

I'm with you on that since the stolen election

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

We should all be flying the flag upside down, We the People are in distress...

✌️

posted on Jun, 15 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We can only fly the flag at full mast during the summer.

During the school months it's always stays at half mast because of school shootings.

Also our flags are made in China.

join