It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look who else is a convicted felon!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Obviously a witch hunt.

Corrupt judges, weaponized DOJ, deranged prosecutors, politically motivated, & etc...

(Yawn)

edit on 2024-06-12T16:47:10-05:0004Wed, 12 Jun 2024 16:47:10 -050006pm00000030 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Some people are going to have an issue with you saying "convicted felon". Sentencing for both has yet to take place.

In any case, the police and the authorities are 100% treating them as convicted felons. Trump has already turned in his two handguns to the NY police. However, during his pre-sentencing interview, he indicated he has another pistol down in Florida, and that has not been turned in yet. According to Florida law he had to do that at the same time as the NY guns.

Also, the state of New Jersey is in process of revoking the liquor licenses for his 3 clubs there. The law forbids a convicted felon holding a liquor license, or any conviction that has to do with morality or fraud. And he is listed as the sole proprietor for all three.

So, the cops and the liquor control board definitely see them as convictions, regardless of the sentencing or the appeals.

edit on 12-6-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Obviously a witch hunt.

Corrupt judges, weaponized DOJ, deranged prosecutors, politically motivated, & etc...

(Yawn)

what are you talking about? Did you comprehend the OP?

posted on Jun, 12 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

that was kind of the irony here. The idiot left was in such a hurry to get the brass ring of "Trump is a convicted felon", even if it was overturned later. They needed that part now. Well, Hunter, who is Joe Biden's son, just became a convicted felon as well. And the part where Joe Biden's kid might do more to advance the 2nd amendment than most others, is a tiny bit ironic to at least me. And let's be honest, I'm in this to make me smile. So mission accomplished. Thanks for doing your part.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 12:48 AM
link   

So good to read that something so trivial as a private citizen takes up that much head space to make you happy.
I'm really glad I am not you as it seems depressing to be so.
HDS is something that you may be patient zero considering how many threads you have made on the subject. Look dude Hunter is not running for a political seat nor is accompanying one either. Maybe focus on things that matter as Hunter has nothing to do with your personal life aside from making you smile, which is creepy I may add.

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I hope Biden pardons him, or minimally commutes any sentence Hunter might get. I honestly do.

Doesn't really do a lot of good for Biden to "pardon" him though because the underlying conviction still remains. Biden would be better off to commute any sentence Hunter gets. This would have much better optics for Biden.

And, in the very off chance that Biden does NOT act (i.e. either pardon or commutation), then the very first thing Trump should do if Hunter does go down is to pardon him.

The judge would be very foolish to sentence any real jail time on Hunter. And if the judge does send Hunter down for any real jail time, the GOP and Trump should start screaming bloody murder and protesting that. (I'm dead serious too).

posted on Jun, 13 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: budzprime69

seeing complete and total idiots make themselves look stupid also makes me smile.
I love when you post. it makes me smile.

posted on Jun, 14 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

edit on 14-6-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join