It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did something observe the Starship Booster reentry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
As a Member here posted the thread around Starships amazing journey and success of its testflight ,

I couldn't help seeing something I can't explain yet , so as I post the video and point out what I mean , that I'm just curious if I'm not mistaken that object for something that came with the ship?

It's around 1:50:55 hour in the video and it looks like a typical saucer ring shaped object, but it's weird because it seems as the booster goes down and the object seems to come into view rightside bottom and the booster itself falling faster as the object itself?

[pic]

So do we have something out of the ordinary or is it something that's part of the ship itself

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How far up could it be a satellite

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cre8chaos79
99 miles is the minimum according to chatgpt?

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
They actually address it as "the hot staging ring". There is a second one also if you view for a bit longer. At least that's what I'm getting.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
That makes sense, thanks

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They have some sort of ring between the sections of the rocket. Sometimes they do come off but most times they stay attached to the top of the section that falls off I think, but then again I may be assuming they stay attached, I know of the ring but know nothing about what happens to them.

Oh rats, I see someone already mentioned this above and his explanation is superior to mine.
edit on 7-6-2024 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sometimes I watch launches to see what’s in the background….be it earth’s sky or space.

Here’s a screenshot from the NASA ULA capsule docking rendezvous.

At first glance….I thought I spotted anomalous UFO (green ring with dark center) …near the capsule (white dot) to the left of it.

But then looking at the entire screenshot in its entirety….I notice the red ring and redish, greenish, yellowish ring by the port of entry arm.

At that point I figured I was looking at some sort of camera lensing effect.

No UFO 🙁

👽🍺
edit on 7-6-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They have some sort of ring between the sections of the rocket. Sometimes they do come off but most times they stay attached to the top of the section that falls off I think, but then again I may be assuming they stay attached, I know of the ring but know nothing about what happens to them.

Oh rats, I see someone already mentioned this above and his explanation is superior to mine.

They actually removed them on purpose as part of the test since the privious rocket failed because of these rings on reentry

posted on Jun, 30 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Good find.

If I recall correctly I think it was the 4chan " UFO retrieval whistleblower" who mentioned they monitor our rocket launches, so I would imagine they are very interested in the Starship development, especially since it is the largest and most powerful rocket we have ever launched.

new topics

top topics

join