It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Rabbit Hole Compendium Iceberg

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I felt I had to share this as a heads up to all here and for general Conspiracy Entertainment.

21+ hours of conspiracy theories in alphabetical order.

750 topics, some you would recognise, some discussed here on ATS, some new to you.

An excellent watch and no subject is too long to make it a tedious watch. More a reminder of many subjects that like me, we had forgotten or passed by without further research.

Bookmark and come back to. Play while doing "stuff". I have it playing while I frame pictures and create artwork.

Enjoy.

edit on 6/6/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I bet there is some good stuff there, but I'm actually not "into" conspiracy theories. I just happen to think that some stuff is a conspiracy and like to discuss those.
How many people are actually conspiracy fans?
Meaning you love everything to do with any old conspiracy, regardless of what it is?

Probably some. 😆

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I bet there is some good stuff there, but I'm actually not "into" conspiracy theories. I just happen to think that some stuff is a conspiracy and like to discuss those.
Meaning you love everything to do with any old conspiracy, regardless of what it is?

Probably some. 😆
Me. I am.

Because in the end at least half of what is described as a CT comes to light as being true or partially true given a long enough time-line.

And CTs now identify as “pattern recognitionists”.

Kinda like UFOs became UAPs.

Edit: thanks nerbot. Sweet OP! I will enjoy the summer listening for sure as we March towards our doom, er um, Election Day 2024…

edit on 6-6-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Probably some. 😆

Meekly raises hand.

When I was a teenager I heard some pretty crazy talk from elders-especially when they'd discuss politics, new laws and decisions that 10-20 years down the road it would be a really bad thing.
sure sounded like radical conspiracies to me! But as I watched a lot of things they decried come to pass, I learned there is value in every rumor and conspiracy theory.

Rumors and conspiracy theories have to start somewhere and somebody has to be behind them. Take the rumor of Russian collusion, and who started it. Take the conspiracy theory that it was actually fabricated by Democrats to discredit Trump.

Finding the root of a conspiracy theory can tell us who started it and why. It's always good to see who is instigating it and what their ulterior motives are.

The Hunter Biden is another prime example, as is Joe's mental and physical decline. The guy never had a full deck to begin with, and all his aces are long gone.

Some conspiracies, like Epstein was given a new identity or Elvis is alive and well are just plain fun. Everybody need a little humor in their life.

To be believable every lie needs a tiny bit of truth. The wise person believes nothing they hear and only half of what they see, always open to considering new information.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I don’t think you have spent enough time connecting the dots…

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Some conspiracies, like Epstein was given a new identity or Elvis is alive and well are just plain fun.

Well Epstein didn’t kill himself and Elvis lives on in the hearts and minds of all his look a likes.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration

Some conspiracies, like Epstein was given a new identity or Elvis is alive and well are just plain fun.

Well Epstein didn’t kill himself and Elvis lives on in the hearts and minds of all his look a likes.

Fair enough, but all the Elvis impersonaters just make me miss the real thing more, and as far as Epstein goes-it doesn't matter who did the deed; they did the world a favor, although it would have been great if he'd squeeled first.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

🍻

750 topics, top of the rabbit hole.

Wait until you come across 7500 after decades, of exploring said rabbits hole during a d e e p dive.

I've seen members who were scholars, become dormant.

It goes deep, and the deeper the scarier.

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

🍻

750 topics, top of the rabbit hole.

Wait until you come across 7500 after decades, of exploring said rabbits hole during a d e e p dive.

I've seen members who were scholars, become dormant.

It goes deep, and the deeper the scarier.

I agree. And this video isn't just about conspiracy theories but all sorts of info.

After a LIFETIME of questioning, I'm still sharing rather than laying dormant and scribbling on walls like I have a "A Beautiful Mind".

and

posted on Jun, 6 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Finding the root of a conspiracy theory can tell us who started it and why. It's always good to see who is instigating it and what their ulterior motives are.

Wouldn't it be good to have a version of this video with all the conspiracies that have been debunked and have answers aswell?

Every Ying has a Yang.

And WE are the "Yong" that sits in the middle observing and playing Devils Advocate while the whole ballgame swirls around us.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 01:31 AM
link   

they did the world a favor,

There is but one strato of society that profited from his untimely death and it's not the world.

Nah they didn't do the world a favor but themselves... What could have come from Epstein was potentially earth shattering.... so yeah maybe in the sense of keeping up the lie we live and remaining ignorant, and in our padded reality, not to shock us too much.... ok they did the world a favor...

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Great post.
Flagged to re-read later.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Some conspiracies, like Epstein was given a new identity or Elvis is alive and well are just plain fun. Everybody need a little humor in their life.

Given the amount of money, connections, and blackmail that Epstein had, along with the nature of his work, leads me to believe that him being given a new identity is the most like scenario.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Probably some. 😆

As long as we're talking facts, the conspiracy part is real. The theory is when we try to explain the facts.

The difference between a CT and fact is starting to be measured in time.

posted on Jun, 7 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: nugget1

Wouldn't it be good to have a version of this video with all the conspiracies that have been debunked and have answers aswell?

Every Ying has a Yang.

And WE are the "Yong" that sits in the middle observing and playing Devils Advocate while the whole ballgame swirls around us.

To the victor go the spoils. That is what it would be in the end. Answers of the truth would be great. Answers by a Snopes fact checker, meh...

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Just marking this thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Phew!

I just finished watching all of the video and still buzzing from just how much was crammed into it despite it being so long.

I'm definately going to watch it all again over time and have a pen and paper at hand to jot down the names of anything that sounds interesting enough to investigate further and there are so many topics to choose from.

Would make a great source for new threads and one hell of a change from the endless political tripe. Perhaps we can dilute the election spam en-route eh?

Rabbit Holes R Fun. I hope you enjoy the video as much as me. Glad I found it and glad I chose to share it with you.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join